Does anyone have any funny amp stories?

Nothing too funny's happened with mine. Except for the other day when my amp (which was old and broken) blew up at my friends house, his electricity went off upstairs And now i have to get a new amp; SCORE!

And then my friend tried to fix it...but the plug fell apart...and he's promised me he'll never become a electrician.
i plugged my guitar in once n strummed mah strings it made sounds :O
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

once i was playing with my amp and i noticed this red light coming from this thing on the front ............. crazy times!
POST FINDER
Quote by mattreid222
once i was playing with my amp and i noticed this red light coming from this thing on the front ............. crazy times!

mine does that to!! wtf?!!

does it mean anything?!
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

This one time, when I didn't know anything about amps, I bought this crappy amp..

woot!
I r Pirate!
Quote by lexaah

does it mean anything?!

i dunno man !lol ,

i just turned it off straight away and havn't turned it on since lolwtfkk!!1
i'm gunna take it to a repair shop i think
POST FINDER
I got a Japanese radio station comming through on mine when i'd crank the gain way up on it.... kinda freaked me out the first time it happened
my mates amp stopped working, so i let him borrow my lead, nothing happened when i went to play guitar next my amp didn't work either. we both had to buy new amps.

ha ****ing ha
Ibanez RG1570
Randall RG75G3
EHX Metal Muff
This is from an 'agony aunt' column in a local newspaper....

"Dear Abby, I think my wife is having an affair. The other day I picked up the extension while she was on the phone and she got really angry, and whenever she goes out with friends she got dropped off around the corner, out of sight of the house.
A friend of mine plays in a band and says he has seen my wife coming to his gigs with another man. He wanted to borrow my amp for a gig, and I said he could on the condition that he let me crouch behind it to see who my wife was coming to his gigs with. He agreed.
On the night of the gig I crouched down behind my amp and waited. As I waited I noticed that one of the power amp valves wasn't glowing as brightly as the others. Is this something I can fix myself or do I have to take it to a qualified technician?"
╠═══════╬═══════╣

FUZZY FLATPICKER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Enjoy occasionally controversial ramblings related to guitars? I have a blog which meets these criteria.
One time I jerked off into my amp. It gives me a good "creamy" distortion sound. It's really unique.
Quote by Zardokk
One time I jerked off into my amp. It gives me a good "creamy" distortion sound. It's really unique.

thats how freddy mercury got his tone... but he had aids, so it's was hilarious

umm... it just kinda sucks... i had a hartke 1155 combo amp.. and it sounded like ass so i sold it... it just turned out i never had it set up right (the knob setting were just retarded... i never tried to fix it)
Quote by lexaah

does it mean anything?!

Are you sure you aren't playing a 360,and you're just bgetting the red ring of death?
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
Quote by Longhairedrockr
I got a Japanese radio station comming through on mine when i'd crank the gain way up on it.... kinda freaked me out the first time it happened

I get a local Spanish radio station or I intercept communicatiosn from the air port on mine.
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
Once, I bought a Marshall MG.

derp
lol u have faggot in ur username

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

Everything I say is to be taken as serious fucking business.
Quote by BobSlay
Does anyone have any funny amp stories?

Nothing too funny's happened with mine. Except for the other day when my amp (which was old and broken) blew up at my friends house, his electricity went off upstairs And now i have to get a new amp; SCORE!

And then my friend tried to fix it...but the plug fell apart...and he's promised me he'll never become a electrician.

sometimes vintage amps sound better than new ones

send it out to me and ill take it for free....

ill be able to fix the plug too as I do know electrical
Last edited by moody07747 at Oct 24, 2007,
Quote by kaptink
Who was it who had a mouse in their amp?

oh yea that was funny...it was Nightmare_xxx

(search button rules)

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=519941&highlight=mouse+amp

to post below:
yea I have all my gear on surge protectors....good ones
and I dont play in thunder storms
Last edited by moody07747 at Oct 24, 2007,
I had a power surge through my old Traynor amp and it started smoking... our fire alarm went off. Thank God for warranties and jamming in a thunder storm