Ive been wondering this for a while now... I bought Half Life 2 and I heard about these other ones: Episode 1 and Episode 2. Is Half Life 2 both Episode 1 and 2, or is episode 1 just another name for Half Life 2? I already beat HL 2 so don't worry about spoiling anything for me..
No. Seperate games in the continuation of one whole story.

It goes HL1 > HL2 > HL2: Ep 1 > HL2: Ep 2.
Ahhh ok... thanks... so now that that's done, anyone here play gmod?

EDIT: Oh also more questions: Anyone played the game "The Ship" and is it any good? Also, Half Life: Lost Coast... what part of the story is that or is it more of a side story deal thingy?
Last edited by Bobo Francisco at Oct 24, 2007,
I play gmod
add me on steam discotheque263, im having a problem with CSS atm though

Gibson Buckethead Les Paul & Peter Frampton Les Paul
Dean Razorback Slime Bumblebee
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier
EHX Memory Man/Hazarai
Digitch Whammy
Sovtek Straight 4x12
Herdim Picks
Laney Linebacker 50 Reverb
MXR Phase 90
MMK... I added you.. I don't have CSS though.. just HL2 and Gmod. Im hoping to get Orange Box eventually though... is TF2 compatible with Gmod?
Lost Coast is a HDR (lighting) tech demo. No real plot, lasts for about 5-10 mins.

EDIT
Not yet, but its up to gary to make it work
Ok thanks... Now I was really considering getting the game "The Ship" but I really need some opinions on it.. so that would be appreciated
^ Quit your Halo slandering. If it's so bad then why does it get such good ratings? I'll buy the Orange Box next paycheck. :\
666 BRO
Quote by Kankuro
^ Quit your Halo slandering. If it's so bad then why does it get such good ratings? I'll buy the Orange Box next paycheck. :\

cause until orangebox there wasnt anything that great on the xbox, assassins creed will come out and drop the rating of halo 3 by 50%
Gears, Oblivion, Rainbow Six Vegas, Stranglehold, Dead Rising. Those games are good. :\ Although I agree, the 360 has been meh, but once November hits. I wouldn't get too excited about Assassin's Creed, it could flop, although I hope not, with Halo, everyone expected it to deliver in the Multiplayer, and it did, big time. So... Assassin's Creed hopefully FTW.
666 BRO
Quote by RustyGold
half life is for kids. Battlefield 2 is for ...smarter kids.

and bf 1942 is for way smarter kids

Gears of War is kinda lame, and Dead Rising is amazing but its not the same game style,

Halo is like the same ****ty close combat run and shoot then hit the guy dead and keep charing for the hoard, all they have done is upgraded the co-op and multi-player from game to game and its still nothing impressive, N64's goldeneye had near close as many multi-payer options
Dude, do you own Halo 3? Sorry if I seem like an ass. The Forge option is amazing along with the new multiplayer features, and now you can upload videos and screenshots from your games to Bungie.net. It may seem generic, but it's in fact totally unique, I've never played a game that felt exactly like Halo. I liked Gears, I can't think of anything I hated about it. Dead Rising was great, although VERY repetitive after a while.
666 BRO
Quote by Kankuro
Dude, do you own Halo 3? Sorry if I seem like an ass. The Forge option is amazing along with the new multiplayer features, and now you can upload videos and screenshots from your games to Bungie.net. It may seem generic, but it's in fact totally unique, I've never played a game that felt exactly like Halo. I liked Gears, I can't think of anything I hated about it. Dead Rising was great, although VERY repetitive after a while.

no i dont actully or own a xbox360 or any gaming system, the Forge Option isnt even fun it gets so boring,

OMG YOU CAN UPLOAD VIDEOS!!!

dude that doesnt make the game any better, its just like if Halo 3 came with stickers, its add crap to make noobs go omg stickers!, but playing Forge is lame, all that happens in people add vehicles and fool around and in the end your not even playing halo.

Yea its true, but hopefully they still make a new dead rising, the fun was in finding out what you can use as weapons