Lately, I've lost my desire to play guitar. I still love playing, but I don't know, it's hard to explain. I just need to be revitalized. I've been playing for about 4 years, and I've never jammed with a band. I've been told this will rejuvenate me and get the inspiration back in me. If that is true, I'll ask a really good bass player I know if he wants to jam this weekend.

Summarized:
Does playing with another musician re-inspire you to play guitar?
"This is The End, beautiful friend, The End"
i think it would. if u can find a drummer or find some other way to keep time, use it, as itll help u both alot.
yeaaah
i love playing with other people
(get out of the gutter)
but just jamming with other musicians, and playing off of what they do, and realizing that there's so much more out there that you don't know really opens your mind up and really can help to revitalize your love for the instrument/music in general
I just want to play in front of people, I want to know what it's like to feed of people's energy and translate it into an amazing piece of music.
Quote by i(ncubus)play
I just want to play in front of people, I want to know what it's like to feed of people's energy and translate it into an amazing piece of music.

Then do that?

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
Join a band or jam with your mate like you said. Jamming is evry very fun, and very inspirational.
It helps a lot. I would also advise you to add a lot of improvisation to your practice.

Jeff
"I worked hard. Anyone who works as hard as I did can achieve the same results.” ~ Johann Sebastian Bach
Whenever I feel unispired I know that I have to keep on going for my band. Yes having other people to play with is a great idea.
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
Quote by JL_Shredder
It helps a lot. I would also advise you to add a lot of improvisation to your practice.

Jeff

Almost all I do is improvisation. My friend the bass player is an amazing bass player, the kind that I can play a riff and he starts slappin some sexy riff