i'm looking for a dime style guitar, it doesnt actually have to be a dime sig, but i dont know of any guitars with the ml style shape not associated with dimebag. it doesnt matter what pickup is in the bridge position, cause any guitar im getting im putting a bill lawrence 500 xl in. i was wondering if you could give me a pointer to a washburn guitar with that shape, i dont want a floyd rose either. the reason im asking for washburn is because all the dime associated deans are over priced. thanks.
2nd member of the "Rock and Roll will never die but if it does,
I'm sure as hell going to bring it back
" hells yea!

PM Pedalboard to join!
anybody?
" hells yea!

PM Pedalboard to join!
anybody?
" hells yea!

PM Pedalboard to join!
Oh, just help him out for Christ's sake.

As for your question, Washburn's site doesn't have any ML-style shaped guitars, and I couldn't find any on Musician's Friend either. I imagine they've been discontinued, which means your best bet for finding them is in a pawn shop or a local used-goods website.

Good luck, man.
Epiphone Dot Studio
Peavey Valve King 112 (w/ Eminence Texas Heat)
Digitech Hot Head
Dunlop Cry Baby GCB-95
Elixir .010-.052
I think Washburn made some cheaper Dime models like the 332 and Dime V that were string-thru. They can be found fairly cheap. Pretty high quality guitars for a Korean product (which is what I believe that are in anyway). I had a Dime 2ST. Really nice bolt on joint. It was extremely tight. Excellent finish quality as well with pretty good hardware and stock pickups. Really smooth necks that aren't thin, but aren't so thick either. The fretwork was really good too. Its also worth noting the bodies were one piece mahogany, with mahogany necks on all the ones I've seen and played along with nice Grover tuners. A used Dime V or Dime 332 (which is what I'm almost positive the number was) will run you around $300-$400.
Quote by minibrowny
*reported*

its against the rules to bump your own threads.

Wow, what a dick.
Gear:
Jackson Pro Series DK2 Dinky (Eerie Dess Swirl)
Ibanez XPT700 Xiphos (Chameleon Red) =D

Crate FXT65 amp with 3-way foot switch
Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah Pedal
thanks for all the help i didnt know that it was against the rules to bump your own threads and my internet got really laggy when i said anybody thats why it posted twice. but thanks alot cause i want a washburn dime sig and 300-500 is my price range.
" hells yea!

PM Pedalboard to join!
Quote by super_dude101
thanks for all the help i didnt know that it was against the rules to bump your own threads and my internet got really laggy when i said anybody thats why it posted twice. but thanks alot cause i want a washburn dime sig and 300-500 is my price range.

Why would you so badly want one of his signature guitars?

There are a lot of better guitars in your price range.

Also, if you ask me there is only one cool Dimebag signature, being the Washburn Culprit.

(Invalid img)
You've read it, you can't un-read it!
washburn have a ml with emgs called the de-500 pro....i think its a nice one
my gear:
jackson dk2m
ibanez grg170dx.
peavey vyper 15
warwick corvette 5 string
ashdown 5 15