1 13%
Nod, Scrin, GDI
1 13%
Scrin, GDI, Nod
1 13%
Scrin, Nod, GDI
1 13%
Voters: 8.
my new computer is gonna be ready by saturday, and ill finally be able to play the game. im insanely fanatic about the command and conquer series, and i want to play the campaigns in the best order to get the ultimate experience in terms of the plot.

if you've already finished all 3 campaigns, could you please share some insight into what the best order would be? ill get a poll up ASAP
Quote by mr.happyman
so she took off my pants and was gonna give me dome (head). fukk yeah, free dome (head) (i'm used to hiring prostitutes).as she inched her head closer to my pen0r, she pulled her hand outta nowhere and sandpapered my mini mr.happyman!
I haven't finished but I'm doing the NOD one first I think, the one in the USA (Not sure if the others are in the USA, Florida. If so, can't help!).

The game is awesome so far. Just gets a bit repetitive though from time to time!
Quote by Deagle-Eyes
I haven't finished but I'm doing the NOD one first I think, the one in the USA (Not sure if the others are in the USA, Florida. If so, can't help!).

The game is awesome so far. Just gets a bit repetitive though from time to time!
well, thanx anyway... NOD have always been my favourite, so if the results are inconclusive ill probably play them first. playing it, do you find any confusing holes in the plot? because if so it might be best to play the GDI first. im tempted to go with scrin because theyre new, exciting, and clearly a rip-off of the zerg from starcraft, and that was always fun... but im pretty sure theyd be the worst faction to start with
Quote by mr.happyman
so she took off my pants and was gonna give me dome (head). fukk yeah, free dome (head) (i'm used to hiring prostitutes).as she inched her head closer to my pen0r, she pulled her hand outta nowhere and sandpapered my mini mr.happyman!
Sorry to break it to you but scrin dont have a campaign in C&C3 maybe in the X.P but not the vailla game.
You have to beat GDI and NOD before you can do the Scrin campaign. (Which is itelf short and boring). EDIT: I could swear they do have one. I remember people talking about it back after the game's rlease on the EA boards...

I played the NOD first, because I'm a giant Brootherhood fanboy, but from GDI then Nod is probably best, as the Nod were harder to play. I never actually finished the last NOD mission, it was a ****ing pain in the ass. (I won't spoil it for you)

I'm gonna re-install this game tomorrow. I keep forgetting just how much fun it was.
Last edited by Vermintide at Oct 24, 2007,
I think it'd be best to do GDI first then NOD cause theres some interesting plot twists that you dont find out about playing the GDI campaign... you have to unlock the scrin one