could i add a tuner out to my amp?
if so how much would it cost?
Quote by beeboshain
marshall mg100dfx some people slay but i love it, think its a good amp for the money and you cant go wrong with marshall...its english!
i tried that and it like halved the amps power
cuase it needs the signal back or something like that
Quote by beeboshain
marshall mg100dfx some people slay but i love it, think its a good amp for the money and you cant go wrong with marshall...its english!
so i cant add a switchable tuner out
?
Quote by beeboshain
Make an A/B box, and put it at the very front of your effects chain.
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
+1 to will's A/B box suggestion. However, if you MUST have it as a switchable thing on the amp, you could always drill holes for a new switch and jack, and wire the switch the same as in an A/B box (so it chooses between the regular output and the tuner out), basically removing the need for a box to house the stuff and an extra jack, although voiding your warranty....
would this be expensive or complicated?
could i also make it footswitchable?
Quote by beeboshain
alright but the thing i have against that is all the extra cables id have to worry about setting up and tearing down
Quote by beeboshain
^ reported.
Why must people post such stupid things?

Anyways, to answer your footswitching question, yes, you could have it footswitchable, but I really have no experience with amp footswitches, so can't really help you out there. However, If you're worried about setting up/tearing down stuff if you make an A/B box, it won't really add a whole lot of time to setting up/packing stuff back up. All it'll add is the little box (which won't even need batteries, unless you want an LED to show whick output is chosen), and two short patch cords (one to the next effect, one to the tuner).