My god you make some of the most pointless threads known to man...

I don't really read horror books anyway.
Quote by I_hate_kyle
Anything by H.P. Lovecraft

I'm reading Dreams of Terror and Death right now.
I like Cujo by Stephen King. That's probably the only book I've ever really read though.
It's GANDHI not GHANDI

Quote by lewymcgee
oh yea, stanleybach, what are u like the forum ass hole, stop tryin to ruin all the fun u dick head

Quote by webbtje
Stanleybach fucked a tree. My perversion is nothing.
Oh yeah, I started reading the Stand but never ended up finishing it (and somehow misplaced it). It was REALLY good from what little I read.
It's GANDHI not GHANDI

Quote by lewymcgee
oh yea, stanleybach, what are u like the forum ass hole, stop tryin to ruin all the fun u dick head

Quote by webbtje
Books? Scary? Naaaawwwww

Lovecraft stuff is pretty interesting to read though.

Personally I find Stephen King's work absolute dross. He's the kind of machine that just churns out novel after novel without any improvement. Even the films aren't that great. But I digress.
Quote by Vermintide
Books? Scary? Naaaawwwww

Lovecraft stuff is pretty interesting to read though.

Personally I find Stephen King's work absolute dross. He's the kind of machine that just churns out novel after novel without any improvement. Even the films aren't that great. But I digress.

What can you expect when most of the films are made for tv?
It's GANDHI not GHANDI

Quote by lewymcgee

Quote by webbtje
Quote by stanleybach
What can you expect when most of the films are made for tv?

I mean the big ones, such as The Shining, Carrie, and IT. They all leave me unimpressed.

Anyway, I don't wanna start no flames
Quote by Vermintide
I mean the big ones, such as The Shining, Carrie, and IT. They all leave me unimpressed.

Gotta disagree a bit here mate. I never really liked The Shining as book or film that much. I think Carrie's a brilliant film but a bit of a crap book and IT the other way around, fantastic book, crap film.

I just finished reading World War Z by Max Brooks (Guy who wrote the zombie survival guide) and that was brilliant. Not scary really, unless you really use your imagination, but really enjoyable.
Quote by 7DaySkeptic
Yep, IT is one of my favourite books ever. You should check out The Stand as well mate.

I've read:
It
The Stand
Insomnia
Black House
The Gunslinger
The Drawing of the Three
The Waste Lands
Wizard and Glass
Wolves of the Calla
Song of Susannah
The Dark Tower

All by King.
Quote by Vermintide

It? Your opinion is invalid.

You should of been cummig during The Ritual of Chüd.
I don't really like horror, but I did like It by Stephen King. I also have a pile of James Herbert books I keep meaning to read, but I'm a huge wuss who gets scared at her own shadow.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by Dinkydaisy
I don't really like horror, but I did like It by Stephen King. I also have a pile of James Herbert books I keep meaning to read, but I'm a huge wuss who gets scared at her own shadow.

What kind of books does he right?
Quote by glm
What kind of books does he right?

He writes horror.

-Matthew Arnold

Goosebumps

Shocker on Shock Street is the best!
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Brian Keene. His books go by really fast. His style isn't as "mature" as, say, King or Lovecraft, but his books are really good. Most of the ones I've read are about zombies.
Quote by musicianamedave
I tell them that I'm happy with my current church, the church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Then I ask them if they would like to be touched by his noodly appendage.

Quote by filthandfury

YES.
Like a russian doll, with balls.

I love The Pit.
Quote by Dinkydaisy

Read 'em!! There's a book he's done called Fluke which is brilliant, not scary either. About a dog who thinks he's a man, or the other way around....

My favourites are The Rats and The Fog. Moon is quite good too. Grow a(nother) pair and give them a go when you get some time

Also yeah, Goosebumps by RL Stein are amazing. I thought "Welcome to Dead House", the very first one was a bit sick for a kid's book. Say Cheese and Die is my favourite.
Quote by 7DaySkeptic
Read 'em!! There's a book he's done called Fluke which is brilliant, not scary either. About a dog who thinks he's a man, or the other way around....

My favourites are The Rats and The Fog. Moon is quite good too. Grow a(nother) pair and give them a go when you get some time

Also yeah, Goosebumps by RL Stein are amazing. I thought "Welcome to Dead House", the very first one was a bit sick for a kid's book. Say Cheese and Die is my favourite.

Are you implying I have testicles?

I've read Nobody True, which was alright. I have The Spear, Creed, and Haunted to read. The blurbs are so scary

-Matthew Arnold

Quote by Dinkydaisy
Are you implying I have testicles?

I've read Nobody True, which was alright. I have The Spear, Creed, and Haunted to read. The blurbs are so scary

Maybe..... if you grew some you'd get the courage to read the books!
Damn, I'm on a charm offensive

I THINK I've read Haunted, and it was alright. Not my kinda thing because it was a bit too on the supernatural side of things, I prefer things to be slightly realistic. Or completely OTT violence and gore, either suits.
Quote by 7DaySkeptic
Maybe..... if you grew some you'd get the courage to read the books!
Damn, I'm on a charm offensive

I THINK I've read Haunted, and it was alright. Not my kinda thing because it was a bit too on the supernatural side of things, I prefer things to be slightly realistic. Or completely OTT violence and gore, either suits.

Perhaps if I water my genitals a pair will sprout, but until then those books are gonna gather dust on the shelf.

-Matthew Arnold

Stephen King and Edgar Allan Poe both rule.
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
Quote by snipelfritz
Goosebumps

Shocker on Shock Street is the best!

pfft How To Kill A Monster FTW

Quote by Dinkydaisy
Perhaps if I water my genitals a pair will sprout, but until then those books are gonna gather dust on the shelf.

Well......if you do, film it and I'll buy 14 copies

They're something to look forward to any way
Quote by Doolittle
pfft How To Kill A Monster FTW

The mask books f00.