Well, I've been to the tab talk forum, and I can tell you one thing. That place is so disorganized I'm surprised anyone gets any help at all.

So that's where I come in. If you have any tabs that you desperately need, I will try and tab them for you.

All I need is for you to post these things in this thread:
Song Name
Band Name
Album Name

And if I don't have the song, you need to tell me how to get a hold of the song. Either send it to me using megaupload.com or rapidshare.com. If you have any other good ideas, then message me on my profile.

Anyone out there can feel free to tab a song if they want.

I just want this to be a much more streamlined way of getting people tabs they want.
Also I'm bored.

I'll add more info later. I've got some stuff to do right now.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
ok i beg ya dude please help me with Leftover Crack - Operation M.O.V.E. i desperately need tabs from 6:00< (guitar + piano) + help me ... because my tabing from mp3 skillz is too weak ... thnx
Quote by kskksk
ok i beg ya dude please help me with Leftover Crack - Operation M.O.V.E. i desperately need tabs from 6:00< (guitar + piano) + help me ... because my tabing from mp3 skillz is too weak ... thnx

I can't do piano tabs, sorry. I don't have a piano and I'm can't think of any other way to tab it without one. Again, sorry.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
Quote by ryanL91
I wanna learn Blank Generation by Richard Hell

The chords are just B A G F#
brnh.bandcamp.com
specifically just the solos on either "Destroy the USA" by The Briefs or "Pirate Love" by Johnny Thunders
And clenching your fist for the ones like us
Who are oppressed by the figures of beauty,
You fixed yourself, you said, "Well, never mind,
We are ugly, but we have the music."
Seriously, guys, tabs is a bad idea.

I got really good last year because I had to work out every note to every cocksparrer song by myself.

Then I got crap again when I switched to using a Les Paul.

Seriously, transcribe the songs for yourself. And don't switch guitar types.
Quote by ryanL91
I wanna learn Blank Generation by Richard Hell

Well, I'll get right to it. I can't promise I'll get it right away, but I'll get it.
Quote by BrianApocalypse
And don't switch guitar types.

Really?

I don't wanna play First Act for the rest of my life...
I'm the type of nigga that's built to last
If you fuck with me, I'll put my foot in your ass
See, I don't give a fuck cause I keep bailin
Yo, what the fuck are they yellin?!

GANGSTA, GANGSTA