if you didn't read my thread yesterday, this is for my speech class. aight, here's what happened. the group i was in was derek, mark, and myself. i was presenting the tobacoo award to mark, and derek was presenting the telemarketer award to me. but today ben came to school, and he wasn't there tuesday or monday. since we can't have four in a group, mark was put with ben, so now my tobacco speach is useless, which made me pretty mad since i was all psyched about the "big dipper" thing. anywho, i still need help with accepting the telemarketing award, and i need to come up with something to present to derek. i don't care what it is, as long as i can write something at least mildly entertaining about it. if anyone could help me, FREE BUTT SECKS*.

*icy hot will be included.
Who are Derek and Mark?
derp
lol u have faggot in ur username

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

Everything I say is to be taken as serious fucking business.
We don't know Derek and Mark.
derp

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

it's a class where you have to give speeches about different stuff, chaz. it's really gay, and my school won't let you graduate without taking it. we did stuff like a childhood event, a mime, we had to demonstrate how to do something (i did guitar ) and now we have to present an award to someone. rory, if by that you mean you don't know what kind of award i could present to him, it could be anything. i'm obviously not a telemarketer, but he's doing that anyway, he's kind of weird. i was going to present him with a gamer award or something, since that's all he does but he's like "noooo it has to be something completely random" so i just want to make him happy.
Quote by rorythefaggot
Who are Derek and Mark?

Oh you know... Big D and Marky M! THOSE CRAZY CATS! Everyone loves em.

To TS: What the hell are you talking about?
Quote by frottage
pleeeeeeeeeease, i'm desperate

i wouldn't have come to the Pit if i wasn't.

Now we're definitely not helping you. LAST RESORT? You make me sick.
derp

Quote by Jack Off Jill

Quote by frottage
..?

It means:

tl;dr

Literally, "Too long; didn't read"

Said whenever a nerd makes a post that is too long to bother reading.
Quote by skaguitarist53
try to sell the award back to him. that sounds like a telemarketer to me...

FINALLY, help!! gracias muy mucho

*administers butt secks*
*suspiciously* what kind of human being turns down butt secks with icy hot?
Last edited by frottage at Oct 24, 2007,