This is my one-man rendition of Entombment of a Machine by Job For A Cowboy. Please enjoy and don't hesitate to leave any comments, etc.
Quote by Briyan_15
I think this man has a reputation to defend and "poop head" is not in that reputation.

Quote by omegasus
RUSSELL! WHAT THE ****!!!!
Pretty sweet!
some of it goes a bit out of time, the vocals seem a bit weak at points, but that said its ****ing good for a one man band!

what did you use for the drums? its insane!
Quote by Nemesis260
police is logical. or do your duty and rape him back

GEAR:
Laney BH150
Marshall B150
Line6 Spider II 15
BOSS HM-2 Heavy Metal (80's!)
Epi SG Special
Peavey Milestone III
i just used the drum sounds available on Ableton Live 5 Lite. Yeah, I had a lot of automating to do with the vocals because i used a really really bad mic from my band's space. and even though it was to a click track, i shoulda just programmed the drums first cause there's one spot at the end that's pretty out of time, yeah. thanks for the compliment tho, man.
Quote by Briyan_15
I think this man has a reputation to defend and "poop head" is not in that reputation.

Quote by omegasus
RUSSELL! WHAT THE ****!!!!
I liked it, but there are just a few things that I didn't.

The distortion on the guitar was pretty weak for the genre. Also, it was a bit slow compared to the original but it was a cover so I can't really complain about you making it your own. Vocals were good, but just a BIT weak in areas. A few effects, like reverb and equalization could prolly fix that.

The drums, to me, were extremely weak. I recommend to you Beatcraft by Acoustica. REALLY good program and they sound just about as real as it gets to me.

Overall, good job!

Zakk
Awesome dude, it sounds a little weak to me drum/guitar wise, but sweet job on the vocals. Was that you at the scream at the beginning too (the one with the pause).