Option 1
Harley Benton HBR7 for 111 pounds

Or

Option 2
Dean Vendetta 1.7 for 187

plus i have limited money i'm only getting so much money this christmas
i'm getting 100 quid this week from work this holiday and thats it for work
and 50 this christmas :s
I like lots of metal music, Heavy Metal Death Metal, Nu Metal anything metal really

All Hail Metallica

my guitars
Fernandes Revolver Pro (you gotta love it)
Ibanez GSZ120
Squier Strat
Stagg Tele
no Harley Benton. just don't do it. the dean is better in every possible way, except maybe for the price
Brigadier of the 7-string legion. 7>6

Fender Telecaster
Schecter Damien 7
Engl Fireball
Why not save up just a tad more and get the Ibanez RG7321.

It might take a little while longer to get it, but you'll thank yourself later. The RG7321 will last you for ages and will most certainly blow both guitars you mentioned out of the water.
You've read it, you can't un-read it!
i cant dude its a long way away until my birthday and shops nearby are out of stock of those and online sites have shown bad experience and anyway what do you mean a tad thats like 317 quid!!! i'm only 16 and have no time to find a job cause i'm in post 16
I like lots of metal music, Heavy Metal Death Metal, Nu Metal anything metal really

All Hail Metallica

my guitars
Ibanez GSZ120
Squier Strat
Stagg Tele
both guitars are bad, I would get a schetcher, they are pretty cheap, and I like there sound and playability more then either of the other 2. But if you REALLY must have a 7 string get the dean..

Also maybe you should just save up, and in the mean time get some heavier strings on a 6 string, and tune it down to B.
err i need to go further than b i mean like A but schecters are pretty affordable

All Hail Metallica

my guitars
Ibanez GSZ120
Squier Strat
Stagg Tele
Quote by sic_riffs
err i need to go further than b i mean like A but schecters are pretty affordable

Besides, a tuned down six string just doesn't have the same feel, options or range a seven string has.

Also, I believe Washburn have a cheap seven string model, which is apparently quite nice.
may i say something else i'm no dummy when it comes to guitars i research each and every guitar i plan to buy

All Hail Metallica

my guitars
Ibanez GSZ120
Squier Strat
Stagg Tele
nah i hate washburns they suck dont they lol

All Hail Metallica

my guitars
Ibanez GSZ120
Squier Strat
Stagg Tele
Quote by sic_riffs
nah i hate washburns they suck dont they lol

Washburns don't suck, in fact when it comes to six stringers they have guitars like the Nuno Bettencourt signatures and the X 50 pro.

Just do as much research as you can, also I wouldn't be surprised if Agile has a seven string.
is agile a guitar brand

All Hail Metallica

my guitars
Ibanez GSZ120
Squier Strat
Stagg Tele
kk i just checked they do but i cant afford it what a shame they were all good too

All Hail Metallica

my guitars
Ibanez GSZ120
Squier Strat
Stagg Tele
Last edited by sic_riffs at Oct 24, 2007,
Quote by sic_riffs
kk i just checked they do but i cant afford it

Really, that's going to be a problem with many seven strings.

Most stores don't stock them because the demand is too low and, like with regular guitars, the ones that are worth it, are more expensive, especially in the lower price range.

Also, most companies have a starting price when it comes to their seven string models.

I undestand you're GAS'ing for a seven string right now, but saving up those few quid more will turn out to be a really good decision.

It's better to save up a little more, than it is to buy a piece of crap now and replacing or selling it in the near future.
dude this is a SEEERIOUS problem and i understand u guys know best but i need to write more matierial for my band and we have a deadline the end of spring next year

All Hail Metallica

my guitars
Ibanez GSZ120
Squier Strat
Stagg Tele
Quote by sic_riffs
dude this is a SEEERIOUS problem and i understand u guys know best but i need to write more matierial for my band and we have a deadline the end of spring next year

It is possible to write new material on a six string; many artist have been doing it for years.

Also, a seven string might give you a creative boost, but getting one just because it may inspire you isn't a good idea. Yes, they're great for getting new ideas, but it's not just the guitar.

For now, I suggest just using your six strings, because there's nothing as annoying as a low quality, bad sounding, guitar.
it's not my demand go speak to my singer it was his idea to be more creative
plus i cant write anymore songs
our set list is 3 good songs but weve have sat down and wrote over 50 that we have scrapped because they are to dull and too repititive

All Hail Metallica

my guitars
Ibanez GSZ120
Squier Strat
Stagg Tele
Quote by sic_riffs
it's not my demand go speak to my singer it was his idea to be more creative
plus i cant write anymore songs
our set list is 3 good songs but weve have sat down and wrote over 50 that we have scrapped because they are to dull and too repititive

The trick is to take those 50 songs, and combine the riffs into about 15-25 much stronger songs.

By not stringing a riff out for a few minutes, but using it only a few times during a song, you'll get much stronger material.

Also, like mentioned above, a seven string doesn't automatically mean cool new songs.
kk sound whatever but it is really hard so we decided never to do that again and it is a first seven string aswell so i could change the pickups to dimarzio paf7's right

All Hail Metallica

my guitars
Ibanez GSZ120
Squier Strat
Stagg Tele
Washburn X27 or WG587.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
yes, you can put any humbuckers designed for 7 strings in any guitar with 7 string humbuckers already installed.. But really, if you can only write two songs on a six string, how is a 7 going to help? Read up some theory and give yourself a crash course in composition. Or learn new techniques. Learning one relatively simple new technique can give more inspiration than a new guitar, and when you do the sums, its a bit cheaper as well.