Alright, so today, I was driving around with a couple buddies and I had to drop one off. Right beside his house, is this crazy guy who we nickied once and he yelled at us. Supposedly a couple of nights before some other kids nickied him. Anyways, i drop my friend off and this guy comes up to us and starts yelling and freaking out on al of us. He even grabs me once. Hes swearing like crazy and takes my license plate number down for some reason. He doesnt listen to anything we say. What exactly could he do with my license plate number?
One Love

“One good thing about music, when it hits- you feel no pain” -Bob Marley
call the cops and use it
Quote by Andjustice.....

i could see that being liek a sign at an entrace to a theme park ,"remember to always be safe dont litter and remember to have a nice day in my pants!"

Quote by Robbie n strat
"If you listen really carefully, you can hear carrots scream when you cut them."
knock on a person's door and run away like a pansy = nickied.

He can't do anything with your plate numer, as long as you haven't done anything serious to him.

+++

"What seems to be the problem, sir?"
"These... these hooligans! They knocked on my door and ran!"
"Boys, er, be nice."
SUPER BOWL XLVIII
D E N V E R B R O N C O S vs. S E A T T L E S E A H A W K S
Last edited by Pan-Tallica at Oct 24, 2007,
nickied?
Brigadier of the 7-string legion. 7>6

Fender Telecaster
Schecter Damien 7
Engl Fireball
Wait.

What is "nickied"?

Either way, whatever happened is therefore probably your own fault.

Ah. Nickied.

Yeah, you're pretty much a douchebag, man. I didn't read your whole post, but you deserved it
Well he can call the cops and give them your license plate number and then the cops can hunt you down. Don't know if they would actually do anything though
OAKLAND A's - 9 TIME CHAMPS!!

DUKE BLUE DEVILS - 4 TIME CHAMPS & 19 TIME ACC CHAMPS!!

OAKLAND RAIDERS - 4 TIME LEAGUE CHAMPS!!

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS - 3 TIME LEAGUE CHAMPS!!

SAN JOSE SHARKS - NONE LOL!!
I hope nickied is not a typo.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Pan-Tallica

What is the threadstarter, like 8? Thats the lamest thing i ever heard.
Not Enough AssHatery
Quote by Pan-Tallica

If that's the case, you deserve to have your ass beaten. >_<
666 BRO
Quote by Pan-Tallica

I've always just known that as "knock, door, run"...
lol w.e we had nothing to do on one night, and we didnt run away we just walked to our friends house. But anyways, i just wanted to know what he could do with it and if cops even care about this kind of immature ****.
One Love

With your license plate number, he can call the cops and then they can find you. But when the cops come to your house, they can't really do anything because they don't have any proof so fear not. And by the way, you should probably look into more exciting things to do with your free time, like getting laid.
It's GANDHI not GHANDI

Quote by lewymcgee
oh yea, stanleybach, what are u like the forum ass hole, stop tryin to ruin all the fun u dick head

Quote by webbtje
Stanleybach fucked a tree. My perversion is nothing.
step 1:dude writes down your license plate number *check*
step 2:dude calls policeman cousin*possible check*
step 3:dude's cousin plants heroin/cocaine in your house*search closet, pics plz*
step 4:dude's cousin busts you
step 5: ???
step 6:you guessed it.. profit..
lol i know that its probably a gay thing to do but honestly we were just bored one night. anyways thanks
One Love

that isn't scared ****less...scared ****less is having your willy stroked by a butch german dude in your dreams.
I heard that this happened to some people up in Nebraska, and 7 days later they were dead...

HAHA! Nickied is the gayest word I have ever heard.
i prefer to just knock on the door and then when they open try and think of a reason for being there
POST FINDER
Quote by Pan-Tallica

hahahaaaha lol hahahaha
Quote by Wilson6
I heard that this happened to some people up in Nebraska, and 7 days later they were dead...

Way to quickly change the subject from a semi-plausible and terribly threatening story.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
what you should do is ding-dong ditch (nickied, or wat ever) but do it while you are naked, it's alot of fun when all the neighbors spot lights come on one by one as you run down the street.

Muhahaha

oh, and the po-po can't do anything, don't worry
lol at nickied. thats a stupid word. grow up.
Quote by Dimebag22
This might just be the smartest guy in The Pit. I didn't believe Ethan when he told me there were smart people in The Pit But I was wrong.

yeah, thats me

member 42 of the Iron Maiden are gods club. PM revelations to join
ding dong ditch is what i used to call it....
anyways I'm sure the cops will just say be good and dont do it again if they even go lookin for you....but IMO the cops have better things to do...at least around here they do and so they wont even bother.
when i was 6 years old and in grade 1 we "nicky nicky nine doored" a guys house and ran and he tripped our feet out with a hockey stick. Then told us "Grow up you Phucking retards!" Ever since that day I realized knocking on peoples doors and running is the stupidest thing to do with your spare time.
Quote by musicmyrock
Alright, so today, I was driving around with a couple buddies and I had to drop one off. Right beside his house, is this crazy guy who we nickied once and he yelled at us. Supposedly a couple of nights before some other kids nickied him. Anyways, i drop my friend off and this guy comes up to us and starts yelling and freaking out on al of us. He even grabs me once. Hes swearing like crazy and takes my license plate number down for some reason. He doesnt listen to anything we say. What exactly could he do with my license plate number?

You say he stole your license plate, meaning you own and drive a car. This makes the presumption that you are at least 17 or older. The fact you still knock on peoples doors, something most children enjoy at the age of 10 or under speaks for itself.
Get a life
Quote by Shylock
Well, If I woke up a girl, I would immediantly proceed to achieving an orgaism.

because they are superior to ours.

I AM HERE TO RIDE BIKE!!!
oh diddums, douche douche douche douche douche douche douche douche douche douche douche douche douche douche douche douche douche douche douche douche douche douche douche douche douche douche douche douche douche douche douche douche douche douche douche douche douche douche

Quote by DieGarbageMan
When having sex i realise my penis is of small nature.

Quote by gavz_verdikt
There is a box below Private Messages and right of Log Out.
I think the TS will know what to do next

Stupid thing to do really,but he cant do anything with it...As sombody else said...grow a pair.
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
Oh... Knock & Run huh?

Ouch.

"Save The Cheerleader, Save The World"
-Hiro Nakamura
DANK MEMES
Quote by Wilson6

lmao.
Rainbow
(I'm not gay)
He will go online and find which address the car is registered too, go to your house with an AK47 and pump round after round in to every living thing in the hope that one of them is you.
NICKIED?!?
Quote by hippie_cune
Stukart, you're the most awesome human being I have ever met. I love you