hey im tryin to decide on a SG, i know you CAN NOT post ebay links so i am going to try an help you find it so you can help me.

on ebay, Search "Left handed Gibson" and it is the 5th one down on price High to low.

Ebay name : "Gibson SG Standard Left Handed - Aged White Finish"
Current bid-$980

Has been painted..so maybe a bit iffy there. Has gibson "Dirty fingers" bridge pu.
My dad who is an old school rocker, said it looked like a fake..due to the paint change but idk.

or

Seach on ebay, "Lefty Gibson"

and at the very bottom of the ebay stors you will see
"GIBSON SG STANDARD LEFT HAND HERITAGE CHERRY LEFTY NEW "
BIN price-$1279

Brand new, never played..looks nice have talked to the seller, very very friendly and seems VERY legit

___

But which one should i get? Im thinking about playing it out and seeing if i should bid on the "Aged whtite" SGl, if it doesnt go much higher, $1000 doesnt seem to much for a SG, but ive leared the hard way, if something is to good 3 be true it is

WELL THANKS! HOPFUALLY SOME1 WILL HELP ME.
squire strat
MG 15
Spider 30

i am useless + i phail
i KNO someone will say "DONT BUY ON EBAY!!"

its ebay or no SG
squire strat
MG 15
Spider 30

i am useless + i phail
DONT BUY EBAY! lol but seriously i never would... to much to risk on the guitar
i have NOWERE else to buy a Sg tho, asked at every music store around me..
squire strat
MG 15
Spider 30

i am useless + i phail
yep. looked today yesterday, day before, nothing. Cant even find a 5150 lol
squire strat
MG 15
Spider 30

i am useless + i phail
yea i played a righty about 2 months ago. And i bought a peavey classic 30 today, so im set. Once after Christamas i will be saving to find a 5150.

But it is hard paying $1300+ for somethin that you have never seen. I know.

Do you think id be better off buying from like Musicans friend, only $50 more give or take.
squire strat
MG 15
Spider 30

i am useless + i phail
look at craigslist, and guitarcenter....
Quote by RetroGunslinger
this is like comparing a flushing toilet to a hole in the ground
look at craigslist, and guitarcenter....

..already awnsered that. Nothing worth anything
squire strat
MG 15
Spider 30

i am useless + i phail
It's against the rules.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
dont want to get banned, it only takes about 30 seconds with dial up so really i wont take you any time at all.
squire strat
MG 15
Spider 30

i am useless + i phail
dont all post at once
squire strat
MG 15
Spider 30

i am useless + i phail
Thanks. But i said before i played a RIGHTY A FEW WEEKS AGO. and i do like the way they play or i wouldnt be wasting my time on this forum getting awnsers

Some1 just close this please.
squire strat
MG 15
Spider 30

i am useless + i phail
Quote by dimeis#1
Thanks. But i said before i played a RIGHTY A FEW WEEKS AGO. and i do like the way they play or i wouldnt be wasting my time on this forum getting awnsers

Some1 just close this please.

You're a fool if you think EVERY guitar of the same model plays exactly the same. There are good ones and bad ones...
^ well it can be said partly concerning companies with good QC. gibson however... i know the QC on les pauls isn't great and i would imagine it's the same for the SG. I fI were you i'd just find somewhere that does have an SG and go try it. You said there are none near you, well if you're that desperate then travel further
Quote by Kutanmoogle
Now introducing Megabreth, Dave Mustaine's signature Tic-Tac!

Member of the ENGL Family

Gear:

Hamer Vector
OLP John Petrucci
ENGL Thunder 50
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone
EHX Big Muff USA
Boss DD-3
Vox V847
Korg Toneworks OD
if ur desperate for an sg and are willing to order off the internet, order from a site you already know is legit - be it thomann.de or guitar center or musicians friend, whatever.

think about it, best case scenario, you get it from ebay and its a bit cheaper, worst case scenario you pay 1300 dollars and get nothing in return. if i was a betting man, id take the safe route on that. however, that is failing the idea of buying it in person which is the favoured option for everyone.

if u cant afford it when its not on ebay, dont bother, save up. thats like buying a squier coz u cant afford the american made (alright, not quite but if were being honest most people live for nearly 80 years, whats the rush to have everything instantly.)
Last edited by CobenBlack at Oct 25, 2007,
To the TS, there are much better guitars out there that you can TRY first and are much cheaper. If you just go around and play them at local shops you're bound to find something as nice, or nicer than an SG. My Schecter C-1 Classic destroys my friends SG standard in terms of sustain, tone, and playability.
Emo is to music as etch-a-sketch is to art.

Quote by TMVolta19
Music can't really be judged, since it's all on the same level. Unless it's screamo. then it sucks.