Page 1 of 2
so today i got my grade card from school.

i am REALLY excited. i got all A's and B's, and so my mom said she is taking me to Slackers this weekend. I'm gonna get pokemon blue!

Child Dev 1 - A
Geometry- A
Study Hall- A
World History- A
French- A
English 2- B
Intro to Chem.- B+
Boys Gym- B+
Drivers Ed- B+

and in child development and history, the teachers both put a comment that says "exceptional student, great attitude"
intro to chemistry says "Good effort, Good Attitude"

Sooooooo i'm VERY PLEASED with it. sorry to seem like i'm bragging, though.

so, what grades did you guys get?
Why is it always people who get pretty good grades who make grades threads? I want someone with really crap grades apart from an A* in retardation to come along instead. I'd qualify but I haven't been in school for years, can't remember exactly.
What is this the 1990's?
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
Quote by clearchaos
I'm gonna get pokemon blue!

How old are you?
Quote by ottoavist

i suppose there's a chance
i'm just a litte too shallow to consider
that maybe i've been a little more eager
each day to wake up and take a shower
brush my teeth and smile for the mirror
Bless.

I don't get rewards for good grades, because they're not affecting my parents in any way, shape or form. the parents who do reward them obviously feel their child lacks motivation to see themselves through in life, and that, my friend, is nothing to be happy about.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Half of those 'subjects' don't sound like subjects at all.
I get a report card next week I think-then you'll see some action.

Oh yeah you sound pretty young too- it's piss easy to get good grades when you're young
I'm 15.

i used to be obsessed with pokemon until about 6th grade. and coming here and reading about pokemon and stuff has made me long for the game again.

and she isn't buying the game for me. my mom is just going to drive me there. slackers is a place where you can buy/sell/trade games.
I'm doing ok. Prelims next month though :|
But you can put a big fat fail next to Chemistry, I really don't have a clue. It doesn't help that my teacher is way too uptight. I get the feeling she always thinks that when i'm speaking, I'm bitching about her.
I got a B 2 C's and a D at As level. MY parents raped me. I was once like you and got good grades. youll end up like me too. enjoy it while youu can, bitch!
Gear:
Wasburn x-40w/floyd roseOFR
Swineshead venom+warthog pups
Kustom 100 wt quad DFX,Boss MT-2,Ibanez TS-7
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
Quote by Dinkydaisy
Bless.

I don't get rewards for good grades, because they're not affecting my parents in any way, shape or form. the parents who do reward them obviously feel their child lacks motivation to see themselves through in life, and that, my friend, is nothing to be happy about.

Don't be a downer cause your parents don't love you.

I jest, but I don't agree with your comment. Unless it was meant sarcastically...I was never good at detecting that kind of stuff over the internet.

Quote by clearchaos
I'm 15.

i used to be obsessed with pokemon until about 6th grade. and coming here and reading about pokemon and stuff has made me long for the game again.

and she isn't buying the game for me. my mom is just going to drive me there. slackers is a place where you can buy/sell/trade games.

Oh I thought you meant you were going to see the movies Slackers and getting Pokemon Blue. Hence my comment.
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
My parents love me

But then again, I did get a new TV for doing well after my GCSEs. But that was more a result of my endless bitching about how my friends always got rewards and I didn't.

I'm a selfish person.

-Matthew Arnold

....you're gonna get Pokémon blue?

Dude join us in the year 2007
What have we learned.....

Words are weightless here on earth,
because they're free

.....from this wee exercise?
Quote by Dinkydaisy
My parents love me

But then again, I did get a new TV for doing well after my GCSEs. But that was more a result of my endless bitching about how my friends always got rewards and I didn't.

I'm a selfish person.

Bitching works better in most cases...
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
Quote by con job
....you're gonna get Pokémon blue?

Dude join us in the year 2007

+1 jaja
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Quote by Ubertron
Omfg all you guys who like do ****ty and get TVs, and I own and get **** all? Like even a lump of coal would of sufficed, or at the very least a BC Rich guitar for me to burn as firewood, but NOTHING?

pwnt
Quote by Ubertron
Omfg all you guys who like do ****ty and get TVs, and I own and get **** all? Like even a lump of coal would of sufficed, or at the very least a BC Rich guitar for me to burn as firewood, but NOTHING?

*Have.
Quote by Ubertron

Who said I did shitty?

-Matthew Arnold

I don't give a toss if I made a slight grammatical error, this is such a distressing topic to me lol :P

Incidentally daisy I wasn't referring to you, I'm sure you did fine, just a greater sort of trend when it comes to rewarding grades. How about "hey here's some money for doing half an hour of study" being incentive why is it not "hey if you do ****ty you're going to be working as a binman so lawl at you"
Quote by Ubertron
I don't give a toss if I made a slight grammatical error, this is such a distressing topic to me lol :P

Incidentally daisy I wasn't referring to you, I'm sure you did fine, just a greater sort of trend when it comes to rewarding grades. How about "hey here's some money for doing half an hour of study" being incentive why is it not "hey if you do ****ty you're going to be working as a binman so lawl at you"

Lol, I knew someone who was the most appalling singer and his mother would give him £100 every performance he did, to encourage him or something like that

-Matthew Arnold

Quote by clearchaos
so today i got my grade card from school.

i am REALLY excited. i got all A's and B's, and so my mom said she is taking me to Slackers this weekend. I'm gonna get pokemon blue!

Child Dev 1 - A
Geometry- A
Study Hall- A
World History- A
French- A
English 2- B
Intro to Chem.- B+
Boys Gym- B+
Drivers Ed- B+

Is the child development class in relation to your own development?
Funny words.
Quote by clearchaos
I'm 15.

15 and ur going to buy pokemon blue and yur that excited, also r u in a "special" school with those subjects?

you sir are a loser.
Quote by Dinkydaisy
Lol, I knew someone who was the most appalling singer and his mother would give him £100 every performance he did, to encourage him or something like that
Oh god I hate ****s like that, or a guy who was STARTING on guitar and got bought an Ibanez JEM 74V or whatever is the actually good model, who went on to trade it in town for like a ****ing 200 quid acoustic : ****ING SACRILEGE
Quote by Ubertron
Oh god I hate ****s like that, or a guy who was STARTING on guitar and got bought an Ibanez JEM 74V or whatever is the actually good model, who went on to trade it in town for like a ****ing 200 quid acoustic : ****ING SACRILEGE

Lol, you should just be happy you don't have idiotic parents.

-Matthew Arnold

Yeah, so what if i'm 15 and looking forward to getting pokemon blue?

151 pokemon is enough for me.

and its a good game. i'm not going to get obsessed with it or anything. just for car trips and boring after school time.
I wouldn't mind a JEM in fairness, but yeah he shares their genes for the loss

Pokemon Blue is the finest of all Pokemon games, all the 'Mons had character, the game was pretty balanced and whatnot, all the ones after that just looked ****ing stupid and had names like "Steel winged bringer of doom" and other such catchy names, the original 151 had terrible puns!
In my G.C.S.E's i got a B in maths and C in everything else. I didn't revise at all so i wasn't that bothered.
Page 1 of 2