http://www.purevolume.com/losmutos

It's called creation #1 (anybody who listens to some bach will undterstand )

It's really my first attempt at anything classical and whatnot I'm not finished with it yet (sorry for the poor quality), I just wanted some input. The ending that I used for it had been stuck in my head for days but I think that it is from another piece.

Oh well, check it out please
I am the Infantry.
I'm a sucker for classical guitar lol. I like the piece as a whole. I found the rhythm section starting at 22 seconds was a bit tedious to my ears but it played out well to bridge to the next section of the song. All in all a good piece.
-Denny
PRS Singlecut Trem

Member #2 of the Coheed and Cambria fanclub, PM dementedpuppy to join.
yeah, it was supposed to end up kinda like a pink floyd thing with a ton of crazy effects going on with it but I lost the patience to add all of the effects.

I am the Infantry.
Ah the laziness kills me when I'm recording to. Its hard to work through it when your just recording by yourself.
-Denny
PRS Singlecut Trem

Member #2 of the Coheed and Cambria fanclub, PM dementedpuppy to join.
Quote by OsirisProtocol
Ah the laziness kills me when I'm recording to. Its hard to work through it when your just recording by yourself.

Amen. x5000000. It's horrible

As for the peice, it sounded like you a had a few nice ideas there but I agree, I didn't like the diminished phrase either. It sounded like you kind of needed more structure as it felt like you were in a free time when you slowed the tempo? I got the feeling that without a metronome or something you missed out on a few notes. Other than that, some good ideas and something to keep adding to!