That was the scariest **** ever. I was so nervous. It was just a tryout for the school variety show (I made it, yay!) but I was terrified. I'm going to be a wreck before the actual show -- 400 people... holy crap.
I'm looking for a tab of The Marshall Plan, by Blue Oyster Cult, and of Mario Minor, by Powerglove. If you have one please PM me.
Cool for you. Hope the show goes great too
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Good luck man. What did you play?
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
Well if you made it, then you probably don't suck.

So nothing to worry about.

Right?
hey, good work mate!

Hope you enjevery second of it up there.
The rush you get isinsane, never felt anything like it.

Hope you do well in the show!
Ibanez RG770DX Reissue

Ibanez Apex 2

Ibanez S520EX w/ EMGs

Marshall DSL100 Halfstack

NEWCASTLE UNITED!
Hmmm I really enjoyed my first gig. That was infront of about 600 people.
Just relax man, I doubt anything will go wrong.
I played Always With Me, Always With You.

The more I think about, the more I want to be back up there... It was scary but it was amazing too.

But good lord. Anyone else notice that every mistake you make sounds thirty times louder than the rest of the song? But no one else even knew you messed up?
I'm looking for a tab of The Marshall Plan, by Blue Oyster Cult, and of Mario Minor, by Powerglove. If you have one please PM me.
i played boys are back in town by thin lizzy at a talent show with like 100- 150 ppl there...without a bassist, and an emergency drummer who we recruited 10 minutes beforehand. That was scary. 1st live playing ever
Gear:
Wasburn x-40w/floyd roseOFR
Swineshead venom+warthog pups
Kustom 100 wt quad DFX,Boss MT-2,Ibanez TS-7
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
Nice one man hope the show goes well. I've to play live in a month in front of about 50 people for part of my course in college and im ****ting it because the band im playing with, we haven't even got 1 song practised yet
Member #21 of the IRON MAIDEN ARE GODS club. PM Revelations to join
SRV+Rory Gallagher>All

Quote by willpulman_172
powerslave756 speaks the truth.

My first gig was a battle of the bands. We got the second largest cheer in the whole room of about 200 people.

We were on 2nd out of 5 bands =P

We played 2 original songs (One I wrote) and Last Resort - Papa Roach and Through Glass - Stone Sour
Well if you made it, then you probably don't suck.
QUOTE]

thank you Joshrocker48 for for your ever present sarcasm
Quote by carmel_l
Frenchy's red.
Finally, true communism will ensue.
I think
E-Married to the very beautiful Epic_Cleavage also soon to be married to Epic_Cleavage, aka the beautiful Ms. Joanna Moore
Dude, Im nervous until I get on stage, then I just dont care. Od eh?? I hope it goes well!
The first time I ever played in front of a crowd was around 300 people. you'll be okay, it's really fun when you get into it.
NOPE.
I played a school talent show. We were the best 7th graders . yeah but the lights were very blinding so I waint nervous (about 250 people there)
██████████████████████████████
Quote by AgentWiggles

The more I think about, the more I want to be back up there... It was scary but it was amazing too.

But good lord. Anyone else notice that every mistake you make sounds thirty times louder than the rest of the song? But no one else even knew you messed up?

Cool !

Congrats !

Was it hard to learn btw ? I was thinking of doing that for a show later on.
It's pretty easy. I had trouble with some of the faster little riffs, but the big tapping section is easy.

It's all relative to your skill level, but you should learn it without much trouble.
My first gig was in a guy's back yard in front of 40 or 50 drunk goth kids LOL.
We're only strays.
I only ever get nervous in sound checks in front of other bands because I myself being a musician analyse everything another band does when watching them. Then it gets me worried that they're watching my every mistake.

But I also look at sound checks as ways to get my nerves out of the way and I normally don't get nervous in the actual gig.
playing live is the ****.
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
Quote by AgentWiggles

Satriani? Awesome choice dude.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws