One of the very few deathcore bands to put melody in their music. You either love it or hate it, i personall think its a breath of fresh air from all this genricore. Think of it what you will, discuss.
ghey
Member #3 of the Breaking Benjamin Fanclub PM Electric7 to join.
Quote by nayleD1337
define quirky?

They're not all usually the general brand of band, and it's not off-beat in a way that makes you think, "Oh, that's new, that's cool"

Like, My Hero is Me is so ****ing corny, Yosemite, is, well, Yosemite, Scapegoat is some ****ing nu-metal ****, Knives has a bit of the My Hero is Me syndrome, and the rest have it, too. It's like they're all one step away from being the generic -core band, but they throw something (un-necessary) in, and it seems very odd to me. The only one who doesn't seem to have that quirk is From Graves of Valor.
Quote by MustangMan311
They're not all usually the general brand of band, and it's not off-beat in a way that makes you think, "Oh, that's new, that's cool"

Like, My Hero is Me is so ****ing corny, Yosemite, is, well, Yosemite, Scapegoat is some ****ing nu-metal ****, Knives has a bit of the My Hero is Me syndrome, and the rest have it, too. It's like they're all one step away from being the generic -core band, but they throw something (un-necessary) in, and it seems very odd to me. The only one who doesn't seem to have that quirk is From Graves of Valor.

Good description
Quote by werty22
They're not talking about hardcore punk, they're talking about "hardcore." It has little in common with its roots in the '80s.

Quote by recklessnick
when i ask questions. people reply with a stupid green smiley face sign

Heres lookin to you