Ok, jst bought a fender 65r. Don't get me wrong its an amazing amp (as are all fenders) but if you push the reverb above about 5 or 6 the thing starts buzzing like a fat man full or rum and theres nothing i can do about it. i was thinking its just feedback but no matter how queit or loud you put it, it does the same thing....

HELP!
whao dude...
Epiphone 335 Dot
Fender FM65R
EHX Big Muff
Boss Digidelay
Boss OD

AND I DONT LIKE NIRVANA THAT MUCH ITS JUST A COOL ANIMATION!!!
Its because the FM isnt a very nice amp, its prone to buzzing and feedback due to its low quality.

how high are you running the gain? that can also be a problem.
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
Check your wiring to and from the reverb pan. Probably not it, but if the wiring checks out clean the reverb pot with contact cleaner. Has the amp ever been bumped hard, dropped or transported on its side in a car seat or trunk? Is the reverb pan still bolted to the bottom of the cab? Not touching the speaker magnet? Make sure the wires aren't too close to the magnet also. Look inside the reverb pan and make sure the springs are stil secure and not broken or twisted.
its a nice amp dude. well i dont use any gain becos i only use my pedals for distortion. and its not the standard buzzing and feedback thats worrying me..its when you turn the reverb up...
whao dude...
Epiphone 335 Dot
Fender FM65R
EHX Big Muff
Boss Digidelay
Boss OD

Quote by uldhppi
Check your wiring to and from the reverb pan. Probably not it, but if the wiring checks out clean the reverb pot with contact cleaner. Has the amp ever been bumped hard, dropped or transported on its side in a car seat or trunk? Is the reverb pan still bolted to the bottom of the cab? Not touching the speaker magnet? Make sure the wires aren't too close to the magnet also. Look inside the reverb pan and make sure the springs are stil secure and not broken or twisted.

yeah it gets bumped around quite a bit, but its only bumps. its not like im dropping it or anything
whao dude...
Epiphone 335 Dot
Fender FM65R
EHX Big Muff
Boss Digidelay
Boss OD

i have the amp. it sucks. i have been trying to get it off my hands for a while.
Gear:

2007 Fender Highway 1 Stratocaster (MIA)

Mesa Boogie Express 5:25

Yamaha Acoustic

Member of the Eric Johnson Worshippers Club.
ok i dont give a rats arse whether the amp is good or not, i want my problem fixed
whao dude...
Epiphone 335 Dot
Fender FM65R
EHX Big Muff
Boss Digidelay
Boss OD

Quote by strat_7
i have the amp. it sucks. i have been trying to get it off my hands for a while.

this is why everyone should ask the forum (at least the what amp q&a thread) if they're allowed to get that amp.

answer to most if not, all fender FM series is a "no don't get it".
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
Are we getting distracted? Just check the things I told you and fix the durn amp man.
It ain't a great amp, but if its all you got it probably is something simple. If its not simple then you may need a premature upgrade. Truthfully not worth paying to get fixed, because amp techs typically charge $50/hr and up.