Page 1 of 3
Ahaha, so my friend and I were in her house, and her sister is basically a druggie. So we went up to her sister's room, and found this bag that was pretty much white powder in it, but it's really chunky and feels like small rocks. Yeah I didn't really actually TOUCH the substance or w/e, or sniff it, ahah. so i'm just curious is that how cocaine feels?
btw i thought cocaine was supposed to be smooth. but like, do you actually crush the chunks so it BECOMES smooth, or am I just stupid and this is exactly what cocaine DOES NOTT feel like.
i think crack cocaine is in a more solid state... i dont really know though
sup?
To word this question differently,
"Did I get ripped off in my first drug deal?"
Sounds like crack. And I have no idea. I stick to Maryjane and drinky drinky.
I'm a tool.
this cocaine makes me feel like I'm on this song... annnnd I dunno... it was probably what you think it was.... I think you need to crush it up but I dunno...
Quote by bpoeoanry
go back to sleep
Waking up with boobs? Is there a visine for that.
Quote by Happy Clown
Sounds like crack. And I have no idea. I stick to Maryjane and drinky drinky.

in the words of The Supervillains... Mary Jane and Jeigermeister, Nothing In the World Ever Feels Nicer
ehh
Quote by tylerishot

LMAO. that was so hilarious, geez. Ahah no I'm such a clean person. I've only like toked a few times on weed but no biggie. I'm being honest, it's my friend's sister's.
Cocaine is small crystals like sugar, crack cocaine is bought in rocks and can then be crushed up and snorted and simply smoked.

Or it may be heroin although I believe heroin is usually a finer powder, which is then melted and injected.
from what ive heard, if you put a flame under cocaine, it turns into the chunks

but i dunno
Quote by its_alive
Lighten up.

The Pit>Professionals

Quote by meh!
Wow, the rape wagon. The wagon sounds like the best wagon in town
this is a pic of crack cocaine:

stole it from wiki if you care. but might this be what you found?
Quote by Dimebag22
This might just be the smartest guy in The Pit. I didn't believe Ethan when he told me there were smart people in The Pit But I was wrong.

yeah, thats me

member 42 of the Iron Maiden are gods club. PM revelations to join
yea coke is slightly chunky, so your supposed to bust it up a bit before you snort it
And before he died, Taran-Ish had scrawled upon the altar of chrysolite with coarse shaky strokes the sign of DOOM.
drug thread?
Quote by AlecMag
I love that song! You are god for putting it into a poem

Quote by LadyHellRaiser
Your hair is fckin epic, dude!!!

LOVE IT!!!!

Quote by rmr024
no ****in way!
I don't even know you but I think I love you...

So awesome.

I hate my fucking username.
its cocaine, it chunks up because its really pure, I think. But its not crack, Just like any powder chunks up, so does coke. It basically gets you pretty happy and energized.
Quote by Icarus Lives
Hey, you can snort heroin can't you?

Havn't you saw Pulp Fiction?
coke can and generally is sorta chunky. it's either coke, crack, or meth.
Quote by EmilyTStrange
Ahaha, so my friend and I were in her house, and her sister is basically a druggie. So we went up to her sister's room, and found this bag that was pretty much white powder in it, but it's really chunky and feels like small rocks. Yeah I didn't really actually TOUCH the substance or w/e, or sniff it, ahah. so i'm just curious is that how cocaine feels?

It was probably Crack.
Try this site if you wanna know how it feels. Whatever you do, don't get into that shiet

http://erowid.org/experiences/
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by Mr_BTP
this is a pic of crack cocaine:

stole it from wiki if you care. but might this be what you found?

GFJLDJOHLMHDLFHDLHKDFLYKE..
That's exactly what it looks like, but it's more white. So maybe it is crack cocaine? ahahah i'm cracking up with my friend right now at it.
yea man... you gotta chop it...then snort it. cracks like... yellowey cause its a combo of a bunch of different **** cemicals... like.. who would ruin a perfectly good drug like cocaine for fukin crack... fukin... i wont say who.if you take a bit and put it on your tounge you can tell : ]
It feels awesome.. Your kidney works at 10% after some time of coke, your body shakes if it doesn't get some which means it affects neurological cells and your neurological system overall, your teeth are falling off, your life is ****ed up to a point where you offer blowjobs in alleys for money in order to buy some.. Your body then needs something stronger to substitute the coke so you turn to heroine.. Your family will forget about you, you'll have nobody, you'll live under somebody's stairs and then you will die and the forensics will pick up your body just cause someone found it by the smell of it and then you'll rot in the morgue or dumped somewhere, your family won't know you died, you won't even get a burial..

Dude, it's awesome, try it... But start with crack man, then heroine.. Then try the drug thread.
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
Quote by Necrolust
It feels awesome.. Your kidney works at 10% after some time of coke, your body shakes if it doesn't get some which means it affects neurological cells and your neurological system overall, your teeth are falling off, your life is ****ed up to a point where you offer blowjobs in alleys for money in order to buy some.. Your body then needs something stronger to substitute the coke so you turn to heroine.. Your family will forget about you, you'll have nobody, you'll live under somebody's stairs and then you will die and the forensics will pick up your body just cause someone found it by the smell of it and then you'll rot in the morgue or dumped somewhere, your family won't know you died, you won't even get a burial..

Dude, it's awesome, try it... But start with crack man, then heroine.. Then try the drug thread.

o rly?
Quote by tylerishot

+1
Quote by ottoavist

i suppose there's a chance
i'm just a litte too shallow to consider
that maybe i've been a little more eager
each day to wake up and take a shower
brush my teeth and smile for the mirror
If its pure stuff it'll crumble really easily, and go into a fine powder

If its not it'll be lumpy

If its crack it'll be like rocks.
Quote by Superpartydude5
Cocaine is small crystals like sugar, crack cocaine is bought in rocks and can then be crushed up and snorted and simply smoked.

Or it may be heroin although I believe heroin is usually a finer powder, which is then melted and injected.

actually, you have to grind heroin, then cook it. ive never actually prepared it myself, and ive only done it once, but i know my friend had to use my stove. and for the record, heroin sucks, it makes you feel like ****, dont do it
Quote by The Leader
You know what they found in Jeffrey Dahmers freezer?
...Ben and Jerry (ba dum bum psh)

Quote by ninemonthmedia
if there was a metal jail, Metallica would be Pantera’s bitch

RIP Kurt Cobain
RIP Dimebag Darrell
Burn in hell Nathan Gale
Well there you go, crack cocaine. Now if I were you Emily I'd read Necrolust's post again, put that crap away and play some guitar
Cocaine is a lot more clean looking than crack cocaine.

I've never snorted it. But I've rubbed it in my teeth and licked some. So I can't really tell you how it FEELS.
Quote by Necrolust
Your body then needs something stronger to substitute the coke so you turn to heroine..

Lol, you feel like you need something that gets you more hyper and tweaked more than coke, so you get heroin?

To the TS, it could be anything, probably cocaine, maybe some hallucinogen she bought off the internets
Quote by 7DaySkeptic
Well there you go, crack cocaine. Now if I were you Emily I'd read Necrolust's post again, put that crap away and play some guitar

ahahah, of course. will do
It's not necessarily crack. Cocaine is pressed for trafficking, so when you get "rocky" coke it usually means it's uncut. As mentioned above it should crumble fairly easy and crush into a fine powder. If it feels really solid and almost like little crystallized rocks, then it's crack.

It feels ... ****in awesome? Kind of hard to explain but it's like a huge boost of energy and makes you talk at a million miles per hour about anything in the world and has a slight euphoria to it as well. The only problem is that feeling lasts about 15-20 minutes and then you want to do more.
2002 Muddy Waters Fender Telecaser (MIM) (w/ Bill Lawrence pickups & black matte pickguard)
2006 Ibanez sz520qm (w/ Grover tuners)
Epiphone DR-100

Traynor YCV50-Blue
Toneport GX / Ampltube 2
Ya that sounds like coke to me, usually people don't want all powder because then your most likely getting ripped off as it could be weighed down with sugar and other powder. Although ive never done coke i have seen it a few times.

Oh and don't do coke, a couple of my good friends just started and it's all they wanna do now, you don't want your life to depend on a drug, especially one as expensive as cocaine. Smoke some weed, drink a beer and you'll be fine.
Quote by Pink_Floyd89
Hey baby, is that a mirror in your pocket or am I stabbing you repeatedly in the face?

The Slick Fingers of the Bass Malitia, PM IndieMetalHead to join

You don't own shit.
Last edited by Lessthanbass22 at Oct 24, 2007,
Quote by Necrolust

Ahahaha here comes the ignorance.

"The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society"
Choose Life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family.
Choose a fucking big television, choose washing machines, cars,
compact disc players and electrical tin openers. Choose good
health, low cholesterol, and dental insurance. Choose fixed
interest mortage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your
friends. Choose leisurewear and matching luggage. Choose a
three-piece suite on hire purchase in a range of fucking fabrics.
Choose DIY and wondering who the fuck you are on a Sunday morning.
Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing
game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose
rotting away at the end of it all, pishing your last in a miserable
home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked up
brats you spawned to replace yourself.

Choose your future.

Choose life.

But why would I want to do a thing like that?

(Cookies are of course on offer)
Quote by Waster
Choose Life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family.
Choose a fucking big television, choose washing machines, cars,
compact disc players and electrical tin openers. Choose good
health, low cholesterol, and dental insurance. Choose fixed
interest mortage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your
friends. Choose leisurewear and matching luggage. Choose a
three-piece suite on hire purchase in a range of fucking fabrics.
Choose DIY and wondering who the fuck you are on a Sunday morning.
Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing
game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose
rotting away at the end of it all, pishing your last in a miserable
home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked up
brats you spawned to replace yourself.

Choose your future.

Choose life.

But why would I want to do a thing like that?

(Cookies are of course on offer)

I cant decide whether to give you win for quoting train spotting, or flame you for being un original
Page 1 of 3