Well Chico state is known as a party school by most people, but i've been looking around at colleges, and my grades haven't been too great these past semesters, so i've been thinking if i could get accepted to that school(90% acceptance rate) it would be a hell of a lot less money and time wasted than going to a junior college for 2 years and then transfering to another school.

But to be honest..I'm not much of a partier myself, i don't want to join a crappy school, or come out of there an alcoholic or addicted to a bunch of drugs. I'm probably gonna check out the school sometime next month when they start having tours and stuff.
So is the school really as big of a "party school" as everyone says it is? Also.. any ideas on why it has such a high acceptance rate?
my gear:
Jackson DKMG(the one with EMG 81/85's)
b-52 AT 212 100 watt amp
old gear i'll probably sell eventually:
yamaha beginners guitar
gunmetal grey Fender squire strat
Fender 65R amp
WVU is rated one of the top party schools in the US and they still have a good program.
going to a certain school won't turn you into and alcoholic or an addict

i'm not familiar with the school though
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Quote by RageAgainst...
going to a certain school won't turn you into and alcoholic or an addict

i'm not familiar with the school though

i guess playboy named it #1 party school in america like 10 years ago. But actually i just looked on youtube and it says since they got a new principal it has supposedly dropped. They also had double the national average of date rapes awhile ago.
my gear:
Jackson DKMG(the one with EMG 81/85's)
b-52 AT 212 100 watt amp
old gear i'll probably sell eventually:
yamaha beginners guitar
gunmetal grey Fender squire strat
Fender 65R amp