Yeah, so when I try to record stuff (Mic'd Amp) the sound that comes in my microphone comes out from my speaker...creating a damn reverb thing...how can I fix that...and ...lets say I'm playing a song on my computer, well even though there aint no mic connected to my computer, I can still record that song...I would like to fix that too...it seems to me that it is the same problem...Help please...thxs
Schecter Hellraiser C-7
Ibanez VBT700
Ibanez SZ320
Yamaha Pacifica 112
Crafter D8/N
Peavey Transtube Bandit 112
Peavey Grind Bass 5 BXP NTB
Dunlop Dimebag Crybaby
I'm not quite sure if this is the problem, but you mean that you are recording a new track, and you've got this new track picking up the old one?

This question is not worded well enough.

Best I can do is maybe suggest headphones. I might be totally off though, I didn't really understand. Maybe if you could clean the wording up a bit you'll get a lot more help.

I know the pains of recording and want to help.
Oh no he just divided by zero again...*gets sucked into vortex*

Originally Posted by Sirwinston89
whoa man this is turning into the Dream Theater appreciation thread!!! If only every thread kicked this much ass!

You're welcome
well....mmm....I can record a song from my computer without eve having a microphone....I just open my recording program(multitrack studio...w/e not important) then click on ''record'' and play any song and it will record...
Schecter Hellraiser C-7
Ibanez VBT700
Ibanez SZ320
Yamaha Pacifica 112
Crafter D8/N
Dunlop Dimebag Crybaby
yess it does even if the speakers are off
Schecter Hellraiser C-7
Ibanez VBT700
Ibanez SZ320
Yamaha Pacifica 112
Crafter D8/N
Dunlop Dimebag Crybaby
Definately sounds like there is a mic installed in your computer, see if there is any way to turn it off, or just use that one to record.