I know theres single coil Sustaniacs, But are there active pickups with the sustaniac feature built in?
...are there humbuckers that sustain a note forever.
Cancer.
Which brings me to my next question
I have played a couple guitars with a sustaniac installed, does the sustaniac it's self put out any tone at all other than infinite sustain? I'm pretty lost as to how they function
I mean lets say I had a sustaniac single coil in the neck , and a SD blackout in the bridge I set the pickup selector to middle, would the sustainiac effect the tone other than infinite sustain compared to if i just had the pickup selector set to just the bridge pickup
I probabally sound like a retard, but just level with me.
Cancer.
Quote by jesus-squared
I probabally sound like a retard, but just level with me.

^^

READ

all i know about Fernandes Sustainers is that the Humbucker sized sustainer pups are actually single coil pups but with a good rock output. so they would obviously change the tone of the middle selection,
<*ELECTRO*>
XXXXX
XXXXX

Just thought I'd put up an Anti get my ass flamed for being a retard message.

OMG I WAS RIGHT
The sustainer taps in to your bridge pickup signal (without changing in any way the signal that goes on to your guitar amp), amplifies and processes this signal, then sends this amplified/processed bridge pickup signal to the magnetic string driver transducer. The transducer sends out pulsating magnetic pulses in response to the bridge pickup signal. These pulsating magnetic pulses cause the string vibrations to be sustained. When the sustainer is OFF, the driver transducer functions as an active neck pickup. When the sustainer is ON, the bridge pickup is automatically selected, bypassing the pickup selector switch. When the sustainer is OFF, the pickup selector switch and the rest of your guitar function as before

sweet beans.
Cancer.
Last edited by jesus-squared at Oct 24, 2007,
it wasnt a retarded message i just thought the last line was funny....

....anyway did that info help or do you need more?
<*ELECTRO*>
XXXXX
XXXXX

Nah it helped me thanks alot dude
now I know what I want for christmas
Infinate pinch harmonics are gonna piss some people right off
Cancer.