Page 1 of 2
hey i just downloaded my n64 emulator, and i need some games for it, i got super smash, sweet game and i got banjo n kazooee which i think if i remember it was fun, i need some games for it, im not sure how well shooting games or games that involve both d pad and joystick would work, but anyway dont say super mario 64 cause i just re beat that and dont want it and dont say mario kart cause i just re beat that 2, anyway games pls!
Perfect Dark
Goldeneye
All the Turok games
Blast corps
Wetrix
ZELDA OCARINA OF TIME
Bio Freaks (Purge is god)
Castlevania
Lylat Wars
Shadow Man
Mystical Ninja
Quote by Demonikk
Conker's Bad Fur Day!!!

NO!!!

i got that game when i was like 8 beacuse i was like sweet squirrels BUT No

but its still just a ****ty game
Quote by fender1618
hey i just downloaded my n64 emulator, and i need some games for it, i got super smash, sweet game and i got banjo n kazooee which i think if i remember it was fun, i need some games for it, im not sure how well shooting games or games that involve both d pad and joystick would work, but anyway dont say super mario 64 cause i just re beat that and dont want it and dont say mario kart cause i just re beat that 2, anyway games pls!

what site do you get your roms from?
Hail Satan

Gear:
Yamaha RGX220
Peavey 5150
Trohak Cabinet (w/ Eminence speakers)
Mesa/Boogie 2x12 Roadster
Marshall Mg15
Paper Mario. Downloaded on the Virtual Console. Hooked (again).
Golden Eye.
██████████████████████████████
wrestling games!! can't remeber the name but had too many nights on it
Duke Nukem,
Duke Nukem Zero Hour
Perfect Dark
Goldeneye
Ocarina of Time
Majora's Mask
Banjo Kazooie
Banjo Tooie
Donkey Kong 64
Mario 64
Mario Party 3
Fighters Destiny 2
Conker's Bad fur day
Super Smash Brothers
Mario Kart
Lylat Wars (Starfox 64, can't remember which it's called - may well be 2 different games)
Paper Mario
Jet Force Gemini
Star Wars Rogue Sqaudron
Star Wars Shadows of the Empire
Avalance 1080? - Cool snowboarding game, can't quite remember if that's the name or not...
Turok OBVIOUSLY
F-Zero

Enjoy, nintendo 64, clearly the most awesome console ever made.
Last edited by Virgil_Hart05 at Oct 24, 2007,
first of all thanks, second of all, i dont want shooting games, third of all, the site i get them from is http://www.coolrom.com/roms/n64/a/ and unfortunatly zelda games it says esa protected cant download gay, but i did get conker bad fur day, i got that on xbox and i think its hilarious, i wouldnt mind playing orginal should be fun

i forgot about earth worm jim, used to love that game

also main reason i got emulator is because my school, the filter system is like uber strict, if u type in like "nintendo" "Halo" "game" they are all blocked even like "mario" "masterchief" which sucks cause i draw game pictures in art, so i got this, only thing is if i get caught on this then im gonna get in ton of trouble, could get banned from comp lab so im not gonna play on it very much, i was also thinking about putting guitar pro on it so i can make an epic song just do it every day study hall and keep adding and adding and adding, it would be pretty sweet
Donkey Kong 64
Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time
Legend of Zelda Majoras Mask
Goldeneye
Perfect Dark
Mario Kart 64
Paper Mario
Turok
Super Smash Bros.
Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3

...yeah.
Quote by Kankuro
Superman 64

Hmm you're getting into the quality titles now!

Also Carmageddon 64, Clayfighter 63 1/3 and Airboarder 64.

(Btw, how the hell did I forget F-zero X?!? You gotta surgical remove me from that game)
download an emulator like project 64 and then download a rom of the game you want to play

its nothing compared to the original with a n64 controller though...

i second the late rec commendation of f-zero X, that game owns
Quote by Kankuro
^ Finally someone caught my joke!

Joke? Superman 64 is QUALITY ACTION! Flying through those hoops, sometimes with a car.....er, some other stuff...... yep, well worth a shot! (with an elephant gun)

Carmageddon 64, the PC version was phenomenal but that.... the music and sound was so atrocious that I used to stick on "This year in Ibiza..." and whenever I listen to that CD even now, I think of that game and actually feel really bad. That's POWER my friend!
Quote by 7DaySkeptic
Joke? Superman 64 is QUALITY ACTION! Flying through those hoops, sometimes with a car.....er, some other stuff...... yep, well worth a shot! (with an elephant gun)

Carmageddon 64, the PC version was phenomenal but that.... the music and sound was so atrocious that I used to stick on "This year in Ibiza..." and whenever I listen to that CD even now, I think of that game and actually feel really bad. That's POWER my friend!

I'd actually love to talk about terrible N64 games. Killer Instinct, Blast Corps., Superman 64, MK 4, NBA Jamz, Yoshi Story, ect.
666 BRO
Ok well i need help. Every time i try load a n64 ROM to my emulator it says "loadvideoplugin(): not found, please check your directory for the existance of this file" help please.
Star Wars Pod Racing. Ill game.

And Jet Force Gemini
Quote by Ross724
3.14 pie or the delicious crusted treat we all know and love?

Quote by MightyAl
Therefore your argument is rubbish, as well as being full of profanity and anti-Semitic. Are you Mel gibson, by any chance?
i wanna break out the n64 now =/, haha forget socom 2 and 3 and all that.... super mario 64 and pokemon snap, all day
Pokemon snap /thread.
Quote by SchecterFreak
like i said..i feel like a dumass... oh!!! man you are refering to your abreviated name wow..i really feel stupid *blushes* god... sorry USHO.

man i feel like a **** now...
Quote by SpartanTHC
Can anyone help me then? lol.

No, playing on an emulator is lame.

Just find an N64 on ebay for like $10..
Quote by Kankuro
^ Finally someone caught my joke!

DAmmit. I wanted to be first.

A game where Superman can't fly properly is no Superman game at all.

Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Duke Nukem,
Duke Nukem Zero Hour
Perfect Dark
Goldeneye
Ocarina of Time
Majora's Mask
Banjo Kazooie
Banjo Tooie
Donkey Kong 64
Mario 64
Mario Party 3
Fighters Destiny 2
Conker's Bad fur day
Super Smash Brothers
Mario Kart
Lylat Wars (Starfox 64, can't remember which it's called - may well be 2 different games)
Paper Mario
Jet Force Gemini
Star Wars Rogue Sqaudron
Star Wars Shadows of the Empire
Avalance 1080? - Cool snowboarding game, can't quite remember if that's the name or not...
Turok OBVIOUSLY
F-Zero

Enjoy, nintendo 64, clearly the most awesome console ever made.

+1

And, it was just called 1080 Snowboarding. the Gamecube sequel was called 1080 Avalanche.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Vigilante 8 and Vigilante 8: second offense
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio
Quote by REPOMAN
No, playing on an emulator is lame.

Just find an N64 on ebay for like $10..

I have an N46, i just cba settin it up. Oh and i figured it out now.
starfox, nfl blitz , mario cart, goldeneye and ocarina of time and majoras mask i all reccomend
Quote by armon77
im american but i think canada would win. they would probably lay low until everyone took each other out and then finish the last one standing off in one fell swoop. sneaky bastards.
Page 1 of 2