well its only played on 3 strings so i would asume he does it individualy. its not really hard i had a problem getting ready for that stretch.

e-----2------------- and i dont mean tabs thats my fingers 1st 2nd and 3rd thats how i play it
--1------------------ i played the 3rd chord like that and its the same for the 4th so it made it
--------3------------ alot easyer for me. but barring it. i think would be to hard lol but its so
------------------ i would guess he played it the same way
-------------------
E-----------------
Quote by mattvl
Does it really matter?

Yes it matters a lot b/c I've been having trouble getting quick withe the required chord changes (individ. fingers) however I just realized I could use barres for a few of the shapes.

At the same time though I would like to take the seemingly more difficult individual finger approach just because it's harder and will improve me in more areas than the barres would, however I'm still wondering how he plays it.
try going to youtube and do a few searches u might find him on there playing himself just for you lol
Quote by metalmetalhead
try going to youtube and do a few searches u might find him on there playing himself just for you lol

Dude do you really think he'd be playing it on Youtube just for me!? I'm not sure but that sure would be cool and it's def possible too!!
Quote by CousticStrangla
Yes it matters a lot b/c I've been having trouble getting quick withe the required chord changes (individ. fingers) however I just realized I could use barres for a few of the shapes.

At the same time though I would like to take the seemingly more difficult individual finger approach just because it's harder and will improve me in more areas than the barres would, however I'm still wondering how he plays it.

No, it doesn't matter.

If you can play it easier with barres then use barres...nobody gives a toss how Joe Perry plays it.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
try finding the aerosmith thread in Bands & Artists and asking in there. They might know.
Been away, am back
Quote by steven seagull
No, it doesn't matter.

If you can play it easier with barres then use barres...nobody gives a toss how Joe Perry plays it.

It matters to me
Well it shouldn't do, because it doesn't matter...you'll never get anywhere if you spend all your time worrying about minutiae. As far as playing anything goes play it your way, the only thing that matters is that it sounds right.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by steven seagull
Well it shouldn't do, because it doesn't matter...you'll never get anywhere if you spend all your time worrying about minutiae. As far as playing anything goes play it your way, the only thing that matters is that it sounds right.

It matters dude it really does
well you can't spell "spider" and you refuse to listen to logic. clearly there is some mental retardation in that brain of yours.

I play it barred, it makes NO difference to the sound at all, provided you can barre the chord
Quote by Kutanmoogle
Now introducing Megabreth, Dave Mustaine's signature Tic-Tac!

Member of the ENGL Family

Gear:

Hamer Vector
OLP John Petrucci
ENGL Thunder 50
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone
EHX Big Muff USA
Boss DD-3
Vox V847
Korg Toneworks OD
It sounds like simple triads. There seems to be accurate tabs here at UG. What are you having problems with?

Oh, and if the guy wants to learn it exactly as its played... let him. Is there any problem with that? Plenty of fans/tribute bands copy songs religiously accurately.
i agree if im having trouble with a song or anything..i look to the person who made the riffs up. there experienced aswell so i cant blame him for wanting to know..not like hes really BUGGING YOU about it anyway lol. coustic if your having troubles it would be better if you tryed asking how to play it in a easyer way. theres experienced people here too and im sure someone plays it just like perry does .
Quote by Serotonin
It sounds like simple triads. There seems to be accurate tabs here at UG. What are you having problems with?

Oh, and if the guy wants to learn it exactly as its played... let him. Is there any problem with that? Plenty of fans/tribute bands copy songs religiously accurately.

because it is ignorance which will hinder his learning. those cover bands can probably play little else
Quote by Kutanmoogle
Now introducing Megabreth, Dave Mustaine's signature Tic-Tac!

Member of the ENGL Family

Gear:

Hamer Vector
OLP John Petrucci
ENGL Thunder 50
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone
EHX Big Muff USA
Boss DD-3
Vox V847
Korg Toneworks OD
Sorry mate, that's just crap. How could that possible hinder his playing? There *is* a difference between playing full barre chords and simple triads. Learning to use both is a *good* idea.
storm_bringer... Check your emails.
If the threadstarter wants to play it a certain way, then let him/her. Dont call him/her a retard just for wanted to learn something
Been away, am back