Yea so ive been thinking about ordering the V3 halfstack from Carvin.com and i was wondering who else has ordered from Carvin who lives in Ontario Canada or anywhere else? Some questions i have are: Are there any stores near the Toronto area that sell Carvin amps? How long did it take for the amp to arrive from the day you ordered it? What kinds of total costs are we talking about shipping this product to southern Ontario including border fees etc.? Would i be better off ording just ordering the head and then buying a cab from a store close to me?

Thanks
Carvin doesn't have stores. They only sell direct, hence the lower then normal prices. As for the other questions, I'm sorry I can't answer them. Your best bet is to give them a call if possible, or an email if you can't.
alright thanks. i was having trouble trying to find any store near me selling them and now i know why but im still curious about how much it would cost to ship the head or halfstack from CA to Ontario with all of the extra fees
Quote by Hellhammerz
well they are shipping a v3 to me directly in 10 days (scotland).

do you know how much the shipping total was?
Quote by CJRocker
Carvin doesn't have stores. They only sell direct, hence the lower then normal prices. As for the other questions, I'm sorry I can't answer them. Your best bet is to give them a call if possible, or an email if you can't.

http://www.carvin.com/locations/

They have stores. They also sell through other stores, much like mesa boogie, so they on't ONLY sell direct.
Peavey 5150
Mesa Mark IV
Mesa Single Rectifier (Series 1)
Fender Custom Shop Tonemaster
Roland Microcube

-Whitebox OS 1x12
-Port City OS 1x12

Digidesign Eleven RackAxe Fx Ultra
What's up with everyone wanting to get a V3??? haha
-Shecter C-7 Hellraiser FR, Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR,
ESP LTD F-2005, Ibanez RG7321
-Peavey 6505+
-Maxon OD-9, Dunlop 535Q Wah, EHX Deluxe Memory Man, MXR 10-band EQ, MXR Super Comp
Melodeath: www.myspace.com/incarnia
UG Gain Whore
Quote by Reincaster
http://www.carvin.com/locations/

They have stores. They also sell through other stores, much like mesa boogie, so they on't ONLY sell direct.

I thought they had stores but wasn't sure. however, those stores are still Carvin owned, making them basically a factory store/outlet, so you're still dealing directly with Carvin.
Quote by CJRocker
I thought they had stores but wasn't sure. however, those stores are still Carvin owned, making them basically a factory store/outlet, so you're still dealing directly with Carvin.

Once again, I reiterate my statement that they sell through other stores, like Mesa Boogie does. My local Yamaha store is an authorized Carvin Dealer.

Carvin even has a dealer page you can use to search for dealers in your area.
Peavey 5150
Mesa Mark IV
Roland Microcube

-Whitebox OS 1x12
-Port City OS 1x12

Quote by Reincaster
Once again, I reiterate my statement that they sell through other stores, like Mesa Boogie does. My local Yamaha store is an authorized Carvin Dealer.

link plz?
1-800-854-2235

For canada call them there.
Peavey 5150
Mesa Mark IV
Roland Microcube

-Whitebox OS 1x12
-Port City OS 1x12

Quote by Reincaster
1-800-854-2235

For canada call them there.

it says mon-fri 7am-6pm so i ll call tomorrow...unless that means for the west coast?
Quote by Reincaster

I don't want to be a smartass, but link please? Im only seeing the one you linked.
http://carvinworld.com/

Also, carvin does not link their non factory dealers in the US, but there ARE carvin dealers in the 48 contiguous that are not factory direct. Just expect a $200 markup.
Peavey 5150
Mesa Mark IV
Roland Microcube

-Whitebox OS 1x12
-Port City OS 1x12

Quote by Reincaster
http://carvinworld.com/

Also, carvin does not link their non factory dealers in the US, but there ARE carvin dealers in the 48 contiguous that are not factory direct. Just expect a $200 markup.

Ah, thats what I wanted ot know. Thanks.
Best thing to do would be to find a carvin store, if it's possible near you, test it out, and order from Carvin.com.
Peavey 5150
Mesa Mark IV
Roland Microcube

-Whitebox OS 1x12
-Port City OS 1x12

why test out such an amazing amp its like going to a store and trying out a super sweet mesa and then ordering it from them??? ftw who does that??
Quote by convictionless
why test out such an amazing amp its like going to a store and trying out a super sweet mesa and then ordering it from them??? ftw who does that??

Quote by convictionless

Because it would cost LESS than ordering it direct from them?

If you could read, you would have learned that there would be a mark up at a non carvin store, and it would be cheaper to just try it out there and buy it from carvin.

If the Mesa you tried out was priced at $2400 in store, but you could get it from MB for $1800, what would you do?
Peavey 5150
Mesa Mark IV
Roland Microcube

-Whitebox OS 1x12
-Port City OS 1x12

Last edited by Reincaster at Oct 25, 2007,