Not being a perv, just wondering from where abouts in the world everyone here is from considering this is such a large comunity.

I'll start.
Im Based in
South-East London, UK.
Search Bar, USA

But on topic, North Royalton (Cleveland),Ohio.
Quote by kidsthesedays
i often have urges to throw things at walls. and kick toddlers. i'm pretty sure that without the moral/legal/ethical ramifications, kicking a toddler like a football would be the most entertaining thing in the world.

why the flying fvck do you care?

east side of terre haute, IN. google maps it if you really care.
Quote by Dimebag22
This might just be the smartest guy in The Pit. I didn't believe Ethan when he told me there were smart people in The Pit But I was wrong.

yeah, thats me

member 42 of the Iron Maiden are gods club. PM revelations to join
South of chicago, batavia to be exact
Quote by Joshrocker48
I like you, as a fellow vocalist I like that you are here on UG and admit to not being a guitarist.
Bravo.

Quote by arsonite
GTFO non-guitarist!

Joke
probably no one knows where this is, but i live in goose bay, Newfoundland and Labrador,(im in Labrador) its cold, boring, and the saying is we have 2 seasons, winter, and july. Ps. we dont live in igloos(tyvm Pres. Bush)
Still waiting for Iran...
Quote by babakkatt
Whats wrong with asking a girl what kind of cheese she likes?

LOUD NOISES
Quote by Pat_s1t
probably no one knows where this is, but i live in goose bay, Newfoundland and Labrador,(im in Labrador) its cold, boring, and the saying is we have 2 seasons, winter, and july. Ps. we dont live in igloos(tyvm Pres. Bush)

My godd Goose bay. i had to do this stupid assignment on goose bay, apparently something is happening there. I forgot. but w/e. I hated the assignment, I know that for sure.
About 45 minutes away from Tulsa, Oklahoma USA....I'm actually in the tiny town of Morris....
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by mathieupM13
Petawawa,Ontario,Canada

hey!valley boy! i live in calabogie ontario...like 1 15 min away...calabogie has like 800 people , but you can sing really loud and really bad and no one will here you
Paul Reed Smith CE22
Fender Spalted Maple HH Tele
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Korg Pitchblack
Boss GE-8 Graphic EQ
Dunlop ZW Wah
BBE Two Timer
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV Combo
Mesa/Boogie Rectifier 212

www.myspace.com/shapesofgrey
Quote by Pat_s1t

Goose Bays is the place with the old air-force base, right?

<- Ottawa
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.