or what you feel when doing it and the riskkssss
casue im not sure about it yet..
yeaaa

tell me about it.
THERE ARE side effects...

i was stupid enough to do it once... not worth the risks

ha edited
Quote by spazzymagee417
after i wipe i look at the toilet paper. anyone else do that?

Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
hamburger. put your wang between your cojones and turn 'em sideways.

hahahaha
Last edited by Biff_Line at Oct 24, 2007,
shut up.

but why is it people do drugs? i mean really, is real life not good enough for them?
OMG!!! They're playing One!!!!!11fade to black11one11

God & Founder of UG Electronics

Electronics God of the Laney Cult

My Gear:

Ibanez RG370DX
Laney VC30-212
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss CS-3
Ibanez TS9DX
If you have to ask, you obviously can't afford to lose any brain cells from taking any sort of drugs whatsoever.
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
I'd say stick with cannabis. MDMA is a dangerous psychoactive. Dehydration is common. You might do something you regret. I wouldn't do it. Take LSD if you want a psychedelic.
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
Quote by Biff_Line
No side effects...

i was stupid enough to do it once... not worth the risks

There is, and why did you say it's not worth the risk if there's no side effects?
you won't feel loved up at all...
come down ain't so fun. But you will dance the night away and really ****nig enjoy it. And it makes you dance better
Well, the risks aren't the side effects, it's the direct effects that get you.
Survivor of the St. John's Lockdown
Quote by SG thrasher

The thread-starter is a legend.
Seriously, who thinks "Shit, i'm gonna die, BRB, Ima' tell UG."?

Quote by The_Paranoia

Congratz man, you are a true, American Hero.
Go Schneiderman!

Gun Facts: Educate Yourself
You get seriously dehydrated.

Also you haven't a ****ing clue what your doing. Was at a gig once and some fag was ruining in the pit cos he'd taken E.

Also, when you've taken E, you can't get it up.

.....No need to go into that.
Quote by Olap
you won't feel loved up at all...
come down ain't so fun. But you will dance the night away and really ****nig enjoy it. And it makes you dance better

It makes you think you dance better.
I'm not the expert on ecstacy, seeing as how I've never tried it or wanted to, but i've picked up a few things from friends who have used it. Some negative effects while on it are feeling really hot and dehydrated, sweating, and some uncomfortable feelings. Negative after effects can include severe depression for a day or two after using it, which results from the over production of seretonin (the chemical that makes you happy) while on the drug. You also crash hardcore after using it, mostly because you stay up all night while on it.

But it's like I say with most hard (harder than weed) drugs, try it once (except meth and heroin and stuff),and if you like it, keep your usage of it at a low level. If you don't like it, you don't have to do it ever again.
Quote by kidsilcon
There is, and why did you say it's not worth the risk if there's no side effects?

good point... okay there are side effects...

this is what it does to you... DONT DO IT!
Quote by spazzymagee417
after i wipe i look at the toilet paper. anyone else do that?

Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
hamburger. put your wang between your cojones and turn 'em sideways.

hahahaha
Pure MDMA is actually pretty safe, though most pills also contain some other chemicals ranging from caffeine to ammonia.

check on erowid for more info.
also to check your pills go on pillsreport.com
Quote by mcw00t
i mean really, is real life not good enough for them?

Actually, you pretty much hit the nail on the head there.

Anyway, drugs can, in some cases, make life even better. Prejudice also sets in over The Law. People who are totally fine with drinking and smoking often seem to absolutely loathe pot smokers.

Hmm.

Anyway, I'm gonna shut up now.
Yeh its the other crap thats thrown in with it that causes the problems i think.
everyone seems to have missed the point that it is mega fun. Try it once, it won't kill you, don't like it - don't do it again. Do and learn some more about it. Just don't go double dropping on your first experience
E is fun. The feeling varies on what its cut with. I usually try to get as close as i can to pure MDMA but you never get pure MDMA. The feeling is hard to explain. You just feel like your having alot of fun no matter what your doing, your mind goes pretty crazy on nothing, and you get kind of tense and energetic. Its really undescribable.
And before he died, Taran-Ish had scrawled upon the altar of chrysolite with coarse shaky strokes the sign of DOOM.
Subjective effects

The primary effects of MDMA include an increased awareness of the senses, feelings of openness, euphoria, empathy, love, happiness, heightened self-awareness, feeling of mental clarity and an increased appreciation of music and movement. Tactile sensations are enhanced for some users, making physical contact with others more pleasurable. Other side effects, such as jaw clenching and elevated pulse, are common. Some users report effects similar to those of softer stimulants such as caffeine, and a few report effects comparable to harder stimulants such as cocaine. Alexander Shulgin stated that the single best use of MDMA was to facilitate more direct communication between people involved in significant emotional relationships.

From Wikipedia. Also why didn't you just look it up?
Quote by frnzd
You get seriously dehydrated.

Also you haven't a ****ing clue what your doing. Was at a gig once and some fag was ruining in the pit cos he'd taken E.

Also, when you've taken E, you can't get it up.

.....No need to go into that.

Not true at all... your just ignorant. You have full control of your body, and ive boned chicks on e many many times.
And before he died, Taran-Ish had scrawled upon the altar of chrysolite with coarse shaky strokes the sign of DOOM.
Quote by deadmansdiary
Not true at all... your just ignorant. You have full control of your body, and ive boned chicks on e many many times.

Err, personal experiance...not all pills are the same.
Erowid.org
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
I don't do drugs, but from what i've learned is the people who make E really don't monitor how much they put into one pill. So you could pretty much die from one pill.
I just can't respect anyone who takes drugs.

People say, oh its all good and well, never does any harm, then there's three threads started in a day by people saying 'my friend just overdosed and died.'

Quickly followed by another thread where people rave on about how it'll never do you any harm.

My friend did a line of coke the other night and I havn't spoke to him since. Certainly won't be talking to him again anytime soon.
My friend did it and a lot of it is being mixed with Meth nowadays, needless to say the police were searching for her boyfriend (who was with her when they took it) for 28 hours, and she hasn't taken it since (thank god).
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
I don't do drugs, but from what i've learned is the people who make E really don't monitor how much they put into one pill. So you could pretty much die from one pill.

Nah not really. Im not saying that no one has ever died from a bad pill, but its a RARE instance. And as for putting too many drugs into a pill that wouldnt happen because MDMA comes in powder form so only so much can be pressed into one pill. The only real reason someone dies is because some skids making the pills messed up and put some poison in their pills.
Dehydration and exhaustion are problems. I wouldn't condone taking any type of drugs.
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
ok first, immabballplayer people who make the pills DO monitor what and how much they put into pills. If they put quadruple the amount of MDMA than they would make 25% of their money. Also, to overdose on MDMA you need a massive amount, I have a friend who took 20 pills in one night and he is fine. I heard that he was extremely ****ed up while he was intoxicated, but he has not had any damage. That is a very extreme case, but until 1985 E was a perscription drug for many psychiatrists. It was used to help depression(the extra production of serotonin which is what casues the crash not being up all night) and help people deal with their emotions and problems. So a one or rare use will not have any negative effects as long as your not an idiot and dont do anythign that will cause the drug to be dangerous or get yourself in trouble.

The only way to die off of MDMA would be drink too much water, which can be fatal. I cannot remember exactly why now, but I believe it is because that causes your brain to swell. This is a large amount like 2 gallons or maybe even more. Also, drinking alcohol is very bad, this will dehydrate you as does E and if you are dancing it is very dangerous. Mixing MDMA is also a bad idea. Though it does mix well in comparasin to other drugs(except weed) and mixes w/ booms and alice well. Just stay hydrated, dont do anything stupid, stay safe & smart and have fun.

http://erowid.org/chemicals/mdma/mdma.shtml

do your own research next time..

edit. sorry i forgot this, i had to do a project on addiction for psych. class and i read that in the past 10 years only 60 people have died because of anything E related and that is for the reasons listed above mostly. And the only other way is because of a basd pill and a bad pill means a bad batch so just get the info on the pill from a reliable friend and pillreports.com
Last edited by Ramblin'_Man at Oct 24, 2007,
do you know how ****ing dangerous XTC can be for you?

it decreases your brain fluid (the stuff that your brain floats/sits around in)
and so turning your head, could give you a goddamn concussion.

my advice:
cannabis

but if you want something that'll trip you, just smoke salvia
you get hyper and happy, everything seems more vibrant, you have increased feelings of empathy/love towards whoever you're with. it's a lot of fun, but dont' do it more than once every week or two.

I CAN TOTALLY EXPLAIN THAT... I HAD... uh... UNPROTECTED SEX WITH A PORCUPINE
Quote by MrDURPEEDURP

my advice:
cannabis

Well, from my knowledge, that's mostly bull****. You tend to respire/perspire more frequently, which lowers your blood water concentration and you'll get really badly dehydrated. Some people don't drink enough water and pass out, or some drink too much water and end up with hyponatremia. Most of the time it's nowhere near pure - some's been cut with caffeine, plaster of paris or even powdered glass.
My advice - try Candy Pop first. It's some herbal stuff that gives you similar effects to ecstasy, but without the legalities and negative side-effects. If you are really set on taking E, make sure you're in a familiar location with plenty of sober people with you and KNOW YOUR DEALER WELL. He's less likely to **** you around if you're a friend rather than just a random.
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
Quote by MrDURPEEDURP

my advice:
cannabis

Dude... the only thing e does is release seratonin into your brain. The chemical is already in your brain, it just releases it all at once.
well first off

E's are amazing, make you feel amazing and have an amazing night.

second the bad stuff

Keep yourself kool while up because you will burn up.
Only drink a small cup of water an hour. Not too much.

and finally.......
Expect a massive comedown in the morning

whoops forgot to mention

If you are allergic to the pill you may die.
i was lucky
Ibanez RG770DX Reissue

Ibanez Apex 2

Ibanez S520EX w/ EMGs

Marshall DSL100 Halfstack

NEWCASTLE UNITED!
Last edited by MetalheadA7X at Oct 24, 2007,
Quote by ClaptonWannabe
I just can't respect anyone who takes drugs.

People say, oh its all good and well, never does any harm, then there's three threads started in a day by people saying 'my friend just overdosed and died.'

Quickly followed by another thread where people rave on about how it'll never do you any harm.

My friend did a line of coke the other night and I havn't spoke to him since. Certainly won't be talking to him again anytime soon.

what the **** do you care? it's HIS body. he can do whatever the **** he wants. in what way does it affect you. selfish if you ask me. get your ass on the phone and see if he wants to hangout. the reason hes even doing coke is because assholes like you make his sober life uncomfortable. id be doing coke too if i knew you.

o and back to the topic, i havent done it, but if you wanna its up to you. the pros usually outweigh the cons, the comedown is just something u gotta deal with. and be mentally strong before you do it.
E isn't advisable unless you're positive of the pills origins.

Sally D is where it's at, not X.

EDIT: I should clarify that I live in a small town where the origins of most pills are fairly well known to those in the ring. If you live in a big city, that doesn't apply.
All I know from my classes I've tkaen are that it makes you really dehydrated and you keep drinking and drinking because you think you're dehydrated, then you cna die from too much water. I forget what it's called.
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
don't wanna seem like a noob but

Sally D?
Ibanez RG770DX Reissue

Ibanez Apex 2

Ibanez S520EX w/ EMGs

Marshall DSL100 Halfstack

NEWCASTLE UNITED!
Page 1 of 2