Hey, I've been thinking a lot more about tone lately and I had some questions regarding rack gear and products I was thinking about getting once I upgrade amps.

So firstly, I was wondering where I can get a mountable case for rack gear (seen in this video http://youtube.com/watch?v=4IP6zEg2A2c ) and how exactly it stays on and if it just kind of sits there.

And secondly, I've been thinking about TC electronics equipment such as the G sharp and G major. Anyone know the quality differences and such between the two? At first I was thinking about getting just the G sharp because I wanted simply two effects at once, Delay and a modifier. But then I found out Cesar Huesca uses a G Major and I LOVE his tone to the core (mainly his clean tone). Any opinions or suggestions on which one and if there are better options besides TC?

Thanks guys.

P.S: V3 or Legacy?
"Don't panic, everything is falling neatly out of order"
- Douglas Adams
You should be able to get a decent rack case from just about any guitar shop and the units screw in: down eitherside there are rows of threaded holes that you can screw rack units into. Most units probably come with screws if they're rack mountable.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Hmmm. Alright, cool. So does anyone know anything about the G Major and G sharp?
(bump)
"Don't panic, everything is falling neatly out of order"
- Douglas Adams