Just curious, any LoK fans on here? The original, Blood Omen, is probably the most integral, but most people play Soul Reaver. I haven't followed the story too much, so I don't know what's going on with Defiance, but anyone a fan?
Quote by Here_is_no_why
Other than that, they do no harm. Unless you play a seriously crappy game, you know, like Glover. He was a ****ing glove. Seriously.
Wow, such a good game. I need to bust out the old PS2 and play those again.
666 BRO
I have the original 2, but I never played the other 3. As a matter of fact, I still need to BEAT the original 2.
PSN Gamertag: XD75
out of all of em i enjoyed blood omen 2 the most
Quote by Cameronrobson
It's a bat, a cyclops and an owl riding a pair of bicycles. Idiot.
The storyline in the series is awesome, I've played all of them except the original Blood Omen, could never find it anyware Defiance kicked ass! I wonder if they'll make another for the series
My Gear:
Ashton AG131
Ashton GA10 (amp)
Marshall MG250DX (gasp, i know...)
Ibanez S470DXQM
EH Metal Muff
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") ... he's gaining power
god i love the legacy of kain series. one of the bests, hands down. my favorite games are blood omen, soul reaver, and defiance. i wish i still had blood omen. i sold it way back when. i don't know what the hell was going through my mind at the time, but i deeply regret selling it.
Quote by icyblue
Defiance kicked ass! I wonder if they'll make another for the series

I don't think they will, considering the way Defiance ended. And on top of that, Tony Jay passed away, so they wouldn't have anyone to do the voice of The Elder.
Hahaha that game scared the **** outta me.. when i was 8
Quote by hightension01

Tell her
"I could be playing this *inserts Job For a Cowboys Doom Cd*
but i'd rather play this *inserts *David Crowder followed by Brewster*"

haha yeah that should work

Quote by Aqua Dementia
richrawr FTW!
I heard Blood Omens goes for £60 Ebay these days, that game was soooo in-depth it was like Oblivion but in 2D.
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
Quote by madbasslover
And on top of that, Tony Jay passed away, so they wouldn't have anyone to do the voice of The Elder.

Didn't Kain kill the Elder at the end of Defiance? Why would they necessarily need his voice to go on?
Quote by BLOBERT
BRO
Quote by Reject_666_6
Didn't Kain kill the Elder at the end of Defiance? Why would they necessarily need his voice to go on?

Yeah, I realized that after I posted that. I decided not to say anything, though, because I didn't want to spoil it for anyone who hadn't beaten the game yet.

Oh well
Ironically, Blood Omen is the first game I have ever bought, when I got my Playstation many years ago. I never got that far into it as a kid and haven't tried it in years, but I'm going through Soul Reaver for the first time right now and very much enjoying it, so I think I'm gonna go back and give Blood Omen a serious shot after this.
Quote by Here_is_no_why
Other than that, they do no harm. Unless you play a seriously crappy game, you know, like Glover. He was a ****ing glove. Seriously.
Blood Omen is one of my all time favorite games. The Soul Reaver games were pretty good but I didn't enjoy playing as Raziel as much as Kain. They did a very good job of bringing the story to an end in Defiance though.
There were never any good old days/They are today, they are tomorrow/It's a stupid thing we say/Cursing tomorrow with sorrow
I loved Blood Omen but it confused me a little with that time travelling and time travelling being inside I odon't know what destiny or something like that (Like it was destined for Kain to go back in time and kill William the Just...it just confuses me a lot at times, specially with Soul Reaver 2 and Defiance....where everything happens as the same time as Blood Omen)....

I got stuck in Defiance in Vorador's Mansion were Raziel needs the water reaver or something like that....

And I forgot almost the entire storyline of the series so I don't understand anything.
After playing and completing the latter games, Blood Omen sucked. Combat system did my head in, especially with the projectile wielding enemies/sorcerers. And where the hell did the Lycanthrope power go? I know he evolves and that yeah, but surely he'd not forget a lesser skill.
"2,000,000 NPS Whores" club.
Appreciating the beauty of music so fast it blows puny mortal's faces off.
Bow down to teh Shredzor!
PM La Qotsa if you want to join. No emotion? Pah!