hey, i just bought an mxr phase 90 today, which by the way is an amazing pedal, and was just wondering if you guys knew some good songs that use the phase effect.
Yeah: the whole of Van Halen's back catalogue; that should keep you busy for a while.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
wtf. ummm yea i listen to music, but last time i checked van halen did not equate to ALL music.

thanks though.
A lot of songs on Van Halen I & II use a phaser. Starting with Women and Children First, he started using a Flanger more instead. A lot of Pink Floyd songs have Phase 90 stuff in them.
Pink Floyd's "Dark Side Of The Moon", "Wish You Were Here" & "Animals" albums are smothered in Phase.

Breathe, Have a cigar, Shine on.....

He used a MXR 90 from 1973 onwards and then had a Small Stone added to his board in 1977.....
Paul Gilbert - Hurry Up
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Quote by Waterboy799
Paul Gilbert - Hurry Up

Your Silent Bob avatar was bouncing in time to the song I'm listening to
\,,/_[><]_\,,/
Blood on the Ground and Warning by Incubus both involve the use of a phaser pedal. So do a few more of their songs.
Pretty much anything by Queen
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com