I got my new bass last week, and I finally got the ambition to take some pictures of it. I didn't have quite enough ambition to upload all of them, but here's one of them:

It's a Starfire 6-string fretless that I snagged off of eBay. It's actually really nice quality, especially for one off of eBay. The low strings are really, really strong, though the top strings are pretty quiet. So, as soon as I get some new pickups in there, it should sound how it looks. It was actually supposed to have black hardware, but for some reason they gave me gold, and I like it better.
Fretless nice and i would prefer it in black hardware but as long as your happy =)

UG Mods really have no sense of humour.....

thats sexy

'08 Ibanez S5470 Prestige
Gibson SG Special - discontinued teal finish
Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifier
4x12 Mesa Oversized Slanted Cab
BOSS TU-2
iSP Decimator
Quote by Deliriumbassist
the gold hardwear contrasts nicely with the blue body.

What's the range on it? 2 octave?

Yeah, I think it'd have 25 frets if there were frets at all. I'm still not used to the lack of fret lines so my intonation could kill a horse. Which I may actually try.
Quote by Hergiswi
Yeah, I think it'd have 25 frets if there were frets at all. I'm still not used to the lack of fret lines so my intonation could kill a horse. Which I may actually try.

Nice.

You better be knocking out some Sean Malone and Steve Digiorgio stuff out of that bass.
Quote by watchingmefall
Soundclips or the pickups are filled with candy!

Pics or it didn't...oh...wait...nevermind...

Nice bass, how much she cost ya?
-Fender Deluxe Active P-bass (60th anniversary)
-Peavey T-40 (1982)
-Hartke HA-3500
-Aguilar GS 2x12
-GK Backline 2x10