Does anybody know a decent site for amp settings for bass? or more precisely a marshall mb30??

UG Mods really have no sense of humour.....

www.searchbar.com

try it sometime.
Quote by PatMcRotch
The term grammer nazi is from the camps in the lolocaust made by Adrofl Hitlol...

Quote by Wasted Bassist
Be sure to rape the blue note (augmented 4th). Rape it hard and exploit it like the skank it is.

Founder of the All-Tube Bass Amp Owners Club. PM me to join.
Well that come up woth nothing so thanks for that.

(he's telling you to use the search bar

Basically mess around till you have it how you like it.

i like my eq to have my bass and treble boosted a little, personally

I'm sure someone will now come in and own me but hey...
I know what he was saying my friend.

I was hoping for a site because i know there are loads for guitars but i have yet to come across one for bass =(

i'm sure the same principal's apply between bass and guitar. unless you just want someone to spoon feed you eq settings, i don't think it will happen
I was kinda hoping for spoon feeding, oh well i will just have to mess about i guess.

Not entirely sure on scooping, but cutting is just lowering a volume or setting.

I would expect scooping to be adding more to a setting, that makes a lot of sense to me, but I'm not 100%
i knew cutting was lowering, but i didn't expect scooping to be raising. it makes sense to me now (scoop = lift) i guess
Scooping your mids is lowering the mids, so if you had a graphic EQ, it'd look like the EQ had been "scooped"
Ibanez SR505
Ashdown ABM 300 EVO II
Epifani UL410
I dont know any sites for amp settings

But we have the same bass we should make a club
Quote by Flea_Is_God
i knew cutting was lowering, but i didn't expect scooping to be raising. it makes sense to me now (scoop = lift) i guess

A flat EQ is like the surface fresh tub of ice cream. Now, scoop some ice cream out. See how the surface looks now? That's mid-scooping. They dial out several mid-frequencies because apparently that's the death of your slap tone. I totally disagree with that, but that's the stigma. I scoop out some low-mids, but the mid-mids and the high-mids are quite important!
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..