are they as good as people say? i play basically everything from jazz to metal. it seemed really nice with all the different amp models. but its kind of hard to believe that an amp of that size could be so good. so... are they? thanks
stuff:
guitar.
amp.
acoustic.
It's a high quality amp for it's price, and I recommend it. However the vox mini modeling amp is better (pretty much the same features, just nicer) and only costs a little more.
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 RI Telecaster
'77 Deluxe Reverb
Sunface w/ SunDial
MXR Carbon Copy
Crybaby

Quote by Sid McCall
Epic win. He speaks the truth, boys and girls.

Founder of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM to join~
Awesome for practices, although, I wouldn't take it out of the house, it'd be embarrassing.
does anyone know if it would be good with different pedals and such? i was thinking about a tube screamer or blues driver, but i wasn't sure if the amp would sound good with them
stuff:
guitar.
amp.
acoustic.
Not really, SS amps, modeling ones in particular don't go well with pedals, you won't need them anyway, they won't sound any different through it then the onboard effects will.
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 RI Telecaster
'77 Deluxe Reverb
Sunface w/ SunDial
MXR Carbon Copy
Crybaby

Quote by Sid McCall
Epic win. He speaks the truth, boys and girls.

Founder of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM to join~
it;s just a good for the money, ss amp with effects. the speaker is small, and modelers are limited.
adding pedals to it doesnt make much sense.

if you already have the pedals, then maybe u'd do better woth an epi valve jr.

if you dont have the pedals, then fine, get the practice amp and save for an intermediate amp, not for pedals.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Can you fix a footswitch to a microcube?
MY GEAR
Ibanez SA160QM
Laney HCM10
Squier Bullet Strat
MXR Carbon Copy
Zoom Tri Metal
Modtone Flanger(mini)
EHX LPB-1
Korg Pitchblack
Timtone acoustic
ya i want a footswitch on my microcube but i dont know if it would work cause there is like no channels on it
No, you can't. The only way to do that would be some kind of a mechanical thing to replace the rotary switch that controls the channels.
Quote by Lunchbox362
This thread if fail in almost every way imaniganable.
Quote by jfloyd1879
Awesome for practices, although, I wouldn't take it out of the house, it'd be embarrassing.

Self conscience? jk. Yes they are good amps for practice. If you own the effects pedals you like, JJ is right look at an epi vj. But the cube is portable so you can take it out and use it anywhere.