Page 1 of 2
Yeah, so a few months ago. On one random afternoon, i'm sitting in my livingroom and my sister and mom come inside from the garage and my sister tells us there's this guy getting naked in our backyard. So we lock all the doors, my dad goes outside with the phone, and yells at the guy, telling him we're calling the cops, and the guy just says "go ahead". Then, the guy walks through are yard, and climbs over our barbed wire fence(ouch!) to the road. After that, he walks down the road for about a mile before this police helicopter follows him with the little spotlight on him and everything, and the police officer started to tell the guy just to sit down where he is until a ground unit arrives. So i guess the guy just stopped there, and sat down till like 5 cop cars came and picked him up. My dad was talking to the sheriff the whole time, and they told us to put his cloths in a bag(including boxers soaked in something, which i had to pick up myself cause my sister sucks).

My dad said he definatly seemed either crazy or on some kind of drug/alcohol mixture. What would cause a 40 year old man to randomly start walking far from home(his i.d said he was from like 15 miles away) and then deciding to get naked in my yard? Is there some mental disorder or is it a side effect of some kind of drugs?
my gear:
Jackson DKMG(the one with EMG 81/85's)
b-52 AT 212 100 watt amp
old gear i'll probably sell eventually:
yamaha beginners guitar
gunmetal grey Fender squire strat
Fender 65R amp
Wtf.......if I was in a bad enough mood I'd have probably shot him in the penis with my .177
Probably trippin' balls, thinkin' he was in Vietnam probably.
"This is The End, beautiful friend, The End"
i was expecting bel-air....
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Sounds like he was tripping and he was running from a large robot and then his pants turned into snakes.
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky
Crate XT120R
(broken) Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Boss AW-3 Dynamic Wah

lolzords
Quote by 7DaySkeptic
Wtf.......if I was in a bad enough mood I'd have probably shot him in the penis with my .177

i only have a pellet gun, which i had most of the time just in case lol
my gear:
b-52 AT 212 100 watt amp
yamaha beginners guitar
Fender 65R amp
Quote by electricsnake
i only have a pellet gun, which i had most of the time just in case lol

Aw mate, you missed out on some fairly mean fun!
Quote by Its_Rock77
i was expecting bel-air....

I glanced down to the last line of the post after reading the first three sentences...just to make sure.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
lol, you know the episode of Friends when Chandler goes for a new job, but he screws up the interview a bit because of his "duties"?

I read the thread title in my mind, hearing Chandler say it like when he says "There's a crazy guy in the hall!"

And TS, you shoulda joined him. Nakedness rules.
Quote by dogismycopilot
He could be playing the game "Your clothes are lava"

my uncle plays that with me
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
It's a side effect to ecstacy, it makes you take off your clothes without you knowing.
5 cop cars to pick up a naked man...? Guess the cops in your area are pretty gay.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kankuro
Was he hung?

i didn't look, i just saw a glimpse of a fat white ass and decided i'd rather not
my gear:
b-52 AT 212 100 watt amp
yamaha beginners guitar
Fender 65R amp
Quote by Kensai
5 cop cars to pick up a naked man...? Guess the cops in your area are pretty gay.

no, there's just nothing happening, so all the cops decide "hey! might as well see some crazy naked dude!"
my gear:
b-52 AT 212 100 watt amp
yamaha beginners guitar
Fender 65R amp
^ Well if he was hung, you should leave him alone, because he would own you in a cock-off.
666 BRO
Quote by electricsnake
no, there's just nothing happening, so all the cops decide "hey! might as well see some crazy naked dude!"

Sounds pretty gay to me!

I mean they could've just seen him in the holding cell.

Quote by Kankuro
^ Well if he was hung, you should leave him alone, because he would own you in a cock-off.

Quote by i(ncubus)play
Probably trippin' balls, thinkin' he was in Vietnam probably.

haha, imagine that ****

"aww fu.ck it's 'Nam all over 'gin... better get naked!"
Quote by Kensai
Sounds pretty gay to me!

I mean they could've just seen him in the holding cell.

Wouldn't some cops visiting a naked man in a holding cell when they have no reason to see him qualify them as being "pretty gay?"
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]

Quote by Kensai

Quote by Dirge Humani

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by electricsnake
Yeah, so a few months ago. On one random afternoon, i'm sitting in my livingroom and my sister and mom come inside from the garage and my sister tells us there's this guy getting naked in our backyard. So we lock all the doors, my dad goes outside with the phone, and yells at the guy, telling him we're calling the cops, and the guy just says "go ahead". Then, the guy walks through are yard, and climbs over our barbed wire fence(ouch!) to the road. After that, he walks down the road for about a mile before this police helicopter follows him with the little spotlight on him and everything, and the police officer started to tell the guy just to sit down where he is until a ground unit arrives. So i guess the guy just stopped there, and sat down till like 5 cop cars came and picked him up. My dad was talking to the sheriff the whole time, and they told us to put his cloths in a bag(including boxers soaked in something, which i had to pick up myself cause my sister sucks).

My dad said he definatly seemed either crazy or on some kind of drug/alcohol mixture. What would cause a 40 year old man to randomly start walking far from home(his i.d said he was from like 15 miles away) and then deciding to get naked in my yard? Is there some mental disorder or is it a side effect of some kind of drugs?
i call bs
why would decide to tell us this now if it happened a few months ago?
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Quote by Gunpowder
Wouldn't some cops visiting a naked man in a holding cell when they have no reason to see him qualify them as being "pretty gay?"

definatly..lol

but yeah, they don't know when they hear the call if they're going to have to chase this naked guy in the countryside
my gear:
b-52 AT 212 100 watt amp
yamaha beginners guitar
Fender 65R amp
^ It's a fat naked guy, I got a laugh regardless of it's credibility, although I agree with you.
666 BRO
Quote by RageAgainst...
i call bs
why would decide to tell us this now if it happened a few months ago?

i didn't used to go in the pit much, most of my posts are in october/late september, and i just remembered to post about it today.

Plus if i made it up i would have said i shot him in the dick with my pellet gun and he went running with half a dick
my gear:
b-52 AT 212 100 watt amp
yamaha beginners guitar
Fender 65R amp
Quote by Gunpowder

Yes, but they're more gay if they rush 5 cop cars there just to see him instantly
Quote by Kankuro
^ It's a fat naked guy, I got a laugh regardless of it's credibility, although I agree with you.
fair enough...i s'pose i can get behind that kind of logic
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Quote by Kensai
Yes, but they're more gay if they rush 5 cop cars there just to see him instantly

I don't think that there are "levels" of gayness, per se, and thus no one homosexual can be more gay than any other.

Those cops were probably just hornier for cock than some of the other gays cops in TS's area.
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]

Quote by Kensai

Quote by Dirge Humani

FUCK ROCKS!
^ What if it was a white chick is about to be raped by a fat naked guy? How does the police car count rack up?
666 BRO
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Five cop cars? Why, that's more than if a white chick is in trouble.

Damn those racist gay cops! They probably hate kittens too.

I don't think that there are "levels" of gayness, per se, and thus no one homosexual can be more gay than any other.

Quote by AceOfBlades
haha, imagine that ****

"aww fu.ck it's 'Nam all over 'gin... better get naked!"

lol "Ever second I spend in clothes I get weaker...every second Charlie squats in the bush he gets stronger...lets get naked and run around."
"This is The End, beautiful friend, The End"
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Then it becomes a National Guard problem.

Damn, what will it take for it to be a....Master Chief problem?
666 BRO
Quote by i(ncubus)play
lol "Ever second I spend in clothes I get weaker...every second Charlie squats in the bush he gets stronger...lets get naked and run around."

sounds like an advertisement for some kind of gay dirty movie
my gear:
b-52 AT 212 100 watt amp
yamaha beginners guitar
Fender 65R amp
Page 1 of 2