That lets you take control of another persons computer? No, not like hacking into their system or anything, the other person agrees on their screen and you can control the mouse and everything to show them how to do something. I'm trying to help my friend with some stuff and this would be the easiest way.
Rock On

Quote by Shard Heilia
Nothing. Is Better. Than Guitar.

I Receive Nourishment From My Amplifier. Food Is For The Weak.

Quote by Thrace
Listen to Machine Head, you'll want to headbutt someone right in their pussy.
how about..go over to your friends house and show him?
Quote by zwart_gitaar

Dismemberment gives me an erection!
Quote by DREAM EVIL 1138
how about..go over to your friends house and show him?

Yep!

Also XP has "remote access" but I turned that shit off cos it's just asking for trouble.
Don't help him In his qust for world domination! tell him nothing of the holy E-CONTROLLER!

j/k
Dont think there is such a program no.....unless you code it directly into his cpu (and that would be hacking, yes)
I know there's a way to do it, because that's what my teacher did when I was in computers class and he was showing us something new. I have no clue how he did it, though.

I play piano and guitar.
Do you play piano?
Add me.
:]
or use vlc server or somethin like that
Quote by NGD1313
Yes, my mom walked in on me getting my carrot skinned.

So I freaked out and flipped the vegetable tray.

There was ranch everywhere.
Remote PC
Quote by kgesme21

Quote by Hsupernova

Oh yeah, and if guitar hero got you into the guitar? you're really playing for the wrong reasons.

there is no wrong reason to play a guitar, except for world enslavement and extermination of certain races, but those guys never make it big anyway.
^^^^okay lets see....

it's a computers class

he's the teacher

he has lots of knowledge on computers, seeing as he's teaching a goddamn computers class.

he's a man and you're a girl.

pedofile hacker ftw?
logmein- its free and pretty good, and you can access the computer from anywhere with internet
Schecter Hellraiser C-1
Fernandes Dragonfly
Peavey Valveking 112

If I could write off your murder, I'd save all of my receipts,
because I'd rather you be dead, than lose a tiny shred of what I made this fiscal year - Dethklok
Quote by Våd Hamster
Dont think there is such a program no.....unless you code it directly into his cpu (and that would be hacking, yes)

Wth? coding directly to his cpu? good luck unless you know the machine code sets for it and how to program machine code...
OMG!!! They're playing One!!!!!11fade to black11one11

God & Founder of UG Electronics

Electronics God of the Laney Cult

My Gear:

Ibanez RG370DX
Laney VC30-212
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss CS-3
Ibanez TS9DX
Thanks for all the quick responses.
Rock On

Quote by Shard Heilia
Nothing. Is Better. Than Guitar.

I Receive Nourishment From My Amplifier. Food Is For The Weak.

Quote by Thrace
Listen to Machine Head, you'll want to headbutt someone right in their pussy.
Quote by XxXshadowboyXxX
That lets you take control of another persons computer? No, not like hacking into their system or anything, the other person agrees on their screen and you can control the mouse and everything to show them how to do something. I'm trying to help my friend with some stuff and this would be the easiest way.

ultra VNC