guys ive been lookin at the roland 60 but the roland 30 i have is already very good

is it worth the money?(the 60)

can i get a better amp for $350

i play metal and alternative
sometimes other random stuff but mostly metal and alternative

thanks guys
going from a roland 60 to a roland 30? pretty pointless, unless its absolutely required that you get more volume, which i doubt
for $350, try to look for a tube amp, like a Crate or the Epi Valve series. Idk if u can find one, but look for an Epi Valve Standard. Has an EQ, so with a pedal, maybe 2, u should be able to get a good sound. Or a Crate Palomino V6.
^
+1 on the Epi Valve Standard. I lucked out in finding one and am just amazed at the quality and variance of tone you can get for $300. Put the money saved towards a new overdrive/distortion pedal to get your metal tone.
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

You have one of the better solid state/digital amps now. The next logical upgrade for your ears sake is a tube combo.
Quote by keychainsssss
ummm which 1?
Crate FW120 FlexWave
or
Crate GTX212

No.
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
Quote by keychainsssss
ummm which 1?
Crate FW120 FlexWave
or
Crate GTX212

neither, they mean look at the palominos
Whichever one you want to spend the money on?

You'd need to get a pedal for a metal tone, though.
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.