Page 1 of 2
so i heard my friend kayla was gonna get jumped soon, i like her and shes beautiful. This girl whos jumping her is named jerry and some of jerrys friends might join in too. should i step in on kaylas side, or try to break it up or tell kayla before it happens or what?
Quote by NGD1313
Yes, my mom walked in on me getting my carrot skinned.

So I freaked out and flipped the vegetable tray.

There was ranch everywhere.
I suppose stay with her and try not to let things get ugly...and then she might have sex with you because she is so grateful.
tell her. duh. and then protect her.

may i ask why they are "jumping" her?
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Some gimps are about to "jump" your friend and you're sat on a computer asking a load of strangers? Get off your ass and do some heroing! (Read that g, it's important)
lol to 7day, i dont know when shes gonna get jumped, its gonna be at school, maybe tommarow maybe friday or next week. i just dont want to see her get her seeing as i like her and all and she is looking for a bf, this could be the perfect oppurtunity
Quote by NGD1313

Read the Batman Handbook, then go kick some ass, then proceed to kick your friends ass.
666 BRO
I'd get together a group of my friends and kick the living shit out of anyone who touches her.

Wouldn't let anyone lay a finger on a girl I knew or was with.
Rape her afterwards.
But seriously, tell her or something. Help her out, anything.
My Gear
Ibanez SR520EX with EMG 81/85 and boost
Peavey Valveking Head w/ Crate Blue Voodoo Cab
Peavey VB-2
Spector Euro 4
Boss NS-2
Boss TU-2
Quote by Gorre
so i heard my friend kayla was gonna get jumped soon, i like her and shes beautiful. This girl whos jumping her is named jerry and some of jerrys friends might join in too. should i step in on kaylas side, or try to break it up or tell kayla before it happens or what?

Why is this a dilemma? Should you help your friend avoid getting a beating?

Nah, make sure you get a good view of the fight. And maybe run a book?

"It's not nice when people call you darling and that"
im prolly gonna tell her. but ive never been in a fight in my life so yeh and im not that strong
Quote by NGD1313

Quote by Gorre
lol to 7day, i dont know when shes gonna get jumped, its gonna be at school, maybe tommarow maybe friday or next week. i just dont want to see her get her seeing as i like her and all and she is looking for a bf, this could be the perfect oppurtunity

Gotcha mate. Try your best to stick around her, tell her to come straight to you if she gets hassle. Be a knight
wait so the girl's name is jerry?

oh god....
Quote by csn00b
I hate seeing cute girls topless and what not, it just feels wrong.
I'm really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really sorry, but...

What does getting "jumped" mean?

My apologies.

It sounds bad, and if you like this chick, DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.
Quote by Kankuro
Read the Batman Handbook, then go kick some ass, then proceed to kick your friends ass.

Yeah batman will know what to do
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Just before they go to jump her; whip out a guitar and start shredding, I guarantee they'll run for miles.
A friend of yours is supposedly going to be jumped and all you can think about is an opportunity to get with her?

You're a terrible person.

Try to prevent it because it's the right thing to do, not because you want to get in the girl's pants, jackass.
Quote by guitar_god22

thats about south africa tho...which isnt poor at all.
Quote by RyanInChains9
yea venezula is just the richest country in the world...
Why would you even need to consider asking whether or not you should try and help a friend not get jumped O.o
Quote by ep1kz
wtf? why didnt you punch one of them in the face or something? they're not girls, they are fat chavs, they are their own gender
Stay with her, and try to find out when their gonna do it. If you can't be with her all the time, try and get friend of yours to walk with her.

Anyway, if they do start something, either scream for a teacher, run around and scream for a teacher, or shank her.
Quote by Zeppelin256
A friend of yours is supposedly going to be jumped and all you can think about is an opportunity to get with her?

You're a terrible person.

Try to prevent it because it's the right thing to do, not because you want to get in the girl's pants, jackass.

i dont want to get in her pants, i want to protect her, and i want to be her boyfriend, as in love, not getting in pants.
Quote by NGD1313

Quote by Ultraturtle0
I'm really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really sorry, but...

What does getting "jumped" mean?

My apologies.

It sounds bad, and if you like this chick, DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

Being jumped is being ambushed essentially.

You get group attacked by surprise.
WTF. Tell her. That shouldn't even be a question. And if you don't think she can avoid it, tell someone else. Since you go to school, tell a teacher or someone who can intervene. If you're really worried call the police, although it shouldn't turn that bad. Whatever you do, do not let your friends hurt her. Stick up for your friend!
yeh, jerry hates me hahahha, that might be one reason. cause i called jerry a ***** and a shemale

edit: im gonna stickup for kayla, but no teachers, if i have to stop the fight i will
Quote by NGD1313

any tips on fighting, ive lost 5 fights out of 5 before
Quote by NGD1313

Quote by Gorre
any tips on fighting, ive lost 5 fights out of 5 before

bite, kick, and squeal. And go for the eyes.
so you cant fight and want to protect her.............hmm
weapons will get you into way more trouble

watch to make sure others see the fight...make sure they swing first and then go to town on their ass....this lets you say you were just defending your friend compared to starting the fight.
Umm seriously, she's getting jumped by girls right?
You should have no problem at all defending her if they are girls.

Unless they're like, super dikes or something.
My Gear
Ibanez SR520EX with EMG 81/85 and boost
Peavey Valveking Head w/ Crate Blue Voodoo Cab
Peavey VB-2
Spector Euro 4
Boss NS-2
Boss TU-2
no, the girl whos jumping her is weak. only thing im worried about is assault charges
Quote by NGD1313

Oh god I thought you meant guys were going to jump her.

In that case just hold this other girl off. If you're worried about getting beaten by her then you've got a problem!
no im not worried bout getting beaten, just assault charges, from me hitting her.
Quote by NGD1313

If she's attacking you, how will it be assault? You are allowed to defend yourself.
Quote by Gorre

wtf are you doing not telling her like what if they jump her when yur not around then shell be totally unprepared at least suggest she like brings a knife or something..
Quote by Snakezb
wtf are you doing not telling her like what if they jump her when yur not around then shell be totally unprepared at least suggest she like brings a knife or something..

I think it stops being self-defence when you bring a weapon with you.

Can she not just go home via a different route?
Page 1 of 2