Page 2 of 14
When's their album due? Last I looked they were nearly finished recording.
I just started listening to this band and i have to say that they're really great, they sound a bit like Meshuggah with the guitar tones and rhythms but i think they're much better. I can't wait for the album!
The lives of thousands in my hands
I’ve come to take back what’s rightfully mine and now you’re damned
The lights grow dark in their homes
But our road is lit by fire from the sky
So we push forward

Last.fm
it's almost done, but im wondering what their going to do without the vocalist if they havent finished recording
"We carry death out of the village!"
Lament is out on youtube and on Totalrock radio (u have to request it)

go check out the new singer
though imho, the song could totally be a single track... and i suppose thats why they chose to release this now.
i have a modest rig which consists of guitar related stuff
Member of the Laney Cult
Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.

my band : Fragments.
What are they doing about vocals??? But that sounds really good, i'm excited for the release
Cool, well I can't wait to hear this album, their demos was something i constantly played a while back.
they are a great band, cant believe they got on Hellfest
New vocalist but they haven't said who it is yet. On a studio video they said it was Mariah Carey though.
So we push forward

Last.fm
Hmm, news travels slow. Tbh I much preferred Abi as a vocalist.
So we push forward

Last.fm
Bump. New song uploaded, Deception - Concealing Fate part. 2.

http://www.myspace.com/tesseract

It's pretty damn good, I much prefer the vocals on this than to Lament.
So we push forward

Last.fm
I actually haven't heard any of the new songs, except Lament. Waiting for the album to be released.
Well they only have Lament, and now they have Concealing Fate 2. And then there's the '07 demo. That's all I've heard
So we push forward

Last.fm
Bump. Just found this band. I rate them over Mushuggah. Far more complex in terms of not relying on just polys, but also good melodies and ambience.
Quote by babakkatt
Whats wrong with asking a girl what kind of cheese she likes?

LOUD NOISES
I've been utterly hooked on Concealing Fate Part One for months now, and I am now quite a fan of the new vocalist on Part Two. It's fantastic, just anxious for the album now.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
The video to Part Two should be on YouTube in the next few weeks. I may post a link if I remember.
Quote by Liberation
Every time I see your avatar I want to slit your neck with a butterknife. Goddamn Pingu.
The song? I've listened to that a few times and I love it. I can't wait to hear both of the songs together on the album.

This is the band to lead the way for the Djent sound, as ridiculous as that style is, they do it well.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by freddaahh
The song? I've listened to that a few times and I love it. I can't wait to hear both of the songs together on the album.

This is the band to lead the way for the Djent sound, as ridiculous as that style is, they do it well.

I just hope that they can do something interesting after the first album.
So we push forward

Last.fm
why wait for the video when you can download both Lament and PT2
Because the video has video?

The video is actually being shown on a channel called Scuzz TV in the UK, but I think it's only on Sky, which I don't have.
Quote by Liberation
Every time I see your avatar I want to slit your neck with a butterknife. Goddamn Pingu.
Yeah I don't have Scuzz, my girlfriend does but I'm not bothered watching the crap that's on Scuzz to see Tesseract.
So we push forward

Last.fm
So, it's not the interweb yet?
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
Shouldn't be.
Quote by Liberation
I was having a chat with Acle and Mos the other week, they're gonna bring out the video on the internet to coincide with the release of the album
Mos also mentioned something about Concealing Fate Pt.7...

I gotta say, they are absolutely phenomenal live, note perfect and everything you hear on record is recreated perfectly
ohai little sig.
I'd have seen them live if At The Gates weren't on at the same time...

I really want to see them too!
Quote by webbtje
Well they do play to a click and backing tracks, to be fair

Backing tracks yeah, but no in-ear monitors to be seen on any of them, seems like they haven't been using a clicky for at least a few shows lately
That said, The Arusha Accord raped them in terms of performance
ohai little sig.
their new vocalist is amazing
Youtube covers

[url="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrJumboHumbo[/URL"]
Quote by Demonikk
Backing tracks yeah, but no in-ear monitors to be seen on any of them, seems like they haven't been using a clicky for at least a few shows lately
That said, The Arusha Accord raped them in terms of performance

Bleh, don't mention The Arusha Accord ever again. They're nearly as bad as The Boy Will Drown, and I had to suffer both of them in one evening. It was miserable.

Otherwise: Come on, Tesseract! Get out your album.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
That's what we're getting so angry about! It's due out really soon, there are two new songs on their myspace from it now, but still no release date. The second part to Concealing Fate is pretty great. It took me a while to enjoy the new singer though.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
Quote by freddaahh
That's what we're getting so angry about! It's due out really soon, there are two new songs on their myspace from it now, but still no release date. The second part to Concealing Fate is pretty great. It took me a while to enjoy the new singer though.

Yeah, he's a bit whiny I suppose, but he can hold a tune. I'd be more bothered if his harsh vocals were crap to be honest, and I haven't heard those yet.
their in Lament and Concealing Fate PT 2.......................

correction just the start of Lament
Last edited by Marskell at May 25, 2010,
Quote by webbtje
Yeah, he's a bit whiny I suppose, but he can hold a tune. I'd be more bothered if his harsh vocals were crap to be honest, and I haven't heard those yet.

I really like him now, I've listened to Concealing Fate Part 2 dozens of times and I think he's got a decent voice, and the harsh vocals are fine as well, I'd prefer it without them though.

Was thinking, they'd be perfect to do a tour with Sylosis.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
man, first time I heard conceiling fate pt. 1 was like... "holy shit, it's a good thing I'm not stoned right now, or else I'd never want to sober up again". The song is amazing, their musicianship is amazing, and they have amazing stage presence.

I'll take these guys over Periphery, anyday.
Also, gonna see them in October in Cologne at that "Got-Djent?" festival thing

Finally, the good music comes to germany!