Page 1 of 2
Im not sure if its just my town or what, but has anyone else noticed a shocking rise in kids grade 10 and up doing coke. I just graduated last year, and a handful of my friends were doing coke the summer after grad but other than that it was basically non existant in my grad class. I still have friends who go to school and i still have my group of close graduated buddies. What Ive been noticing is that at parties my friends are throwing little grade 10 and 11 sluts are coming and asking for blow. Last weekend i got like 5 calls from people looking for my buddy to go drop them off coke. Kids i would never have dreamed of doing drugs are snorting coke left and right now. Is this just an epedemic in my town, or is our world just going down hill.
And before he died, Taran-Ish had scrawled upon the altar of chrysolite with coarse shaky strokes the sign of DOOM.
only a few people that i know of in my area do it, lots of weed though
Quote by rage6945
girls dont get braces in their vaginas buddy
there are some people in my class that snort tylenol or basically any pills they can get there hands on. and im a sophomore. wtf?
A fair few of my old friends are on smack and MDMA regularly now, I just stick to draw
ohai little sig.
Quote by tortex199
I like pepsi more.

lol
And before he died, Taran-Ish had scrawled upon the altar of chrysolite with coarse shaky strokes the sign of DOOM.
Quote by goducks11
Coke is the **** right now.

Gotta be diet though, no one likes fat chicks.
ya its really growing. I think its because prices have dropped and its way easier to get. I guess too much money is being spent by police on meth and weed.
Man...this guy doesn't even need to write a suicide note. He can just leave a link to this thread on his computer and everyone will understand.
Its funny you said grade 10, one of my friends dropped out and started to do that stuff. I just smoked a little, that was about it for me and the rest of my friends.
Quote by JohnnyGoSka
Gotta be diet though, no one likes fat chicks.

i like fat chicks.....not FAT fat chicks....but well rounded chicks
Quote by MeRcI-BuCkEtS
Evolve?

Evolve Festival 2007: Aug. 2nd, 3rd & 4th!!!
Evolve Festival 2008: July 25th, 26th & 27th!!!
Evolve Festival 2009: July 17th, 18th & 19th!!!
Sunflower Valley
Antigonish, Nova Scotia
www.evolvefestival.com
yeh alot of my friends are doin coke now instead of weed

they still do weed obiously but blow is the new "fad"
ur mom yeh thats right

Originally Posted by Sean-Man
ok i got a riddle, if my balls are on your chin, wheres my penis?

my gear:
schecter diamond series gryphon, line6 spider 3 75watt
Quote by a4lrocker
there are some people in my class that snort tylenol or basically any pills they can get there hands on. and im a sophomore. wtf?

thats fucking stupid....

no im not seeing a rise in it. im in 11th grade and i only know like 2 or 3 people who do it and at my school. and at my school you could ask every other person you see for weed and they could either give it to you on the spot or call someone within 100 feet and they could get you some.
Member #19 of the "Use Your Fucking Dictionary Club."

Quote by chaoticmayhem
Toads are cool; it's those frog bastards that I don't like.

Whats your philosophy on life?
its so good to be back!
Quote by a4lrocker

i did that with sugar, pixie-sticks, Lucas powdered chili, sweet tarts but never pills back in 8th grade. In class. nose first.(thats about...3-4 years ago)SWIM did coke, thinking it was sugar...not a good day
Quote by deadmansdiary
Im not sure if its just my town or what, but has anyone else noticed a shocking rise in kids grade 10 and up doing coke. I just graduated last year, and a handful of my friends were doing coke the summer after grad but other than that it was basically non existant in my grad class. I still have friends who go to school and i still have my group of close graduated buddies. What Ive been noticing is that at parties my friends are throwing little grade 10 and 11 sluts are coming and asking for blow. Last weekend i got like 5 calls from people looking for my buddy to go drop them off coke. Kids i would never have dreamed of doing drugs are snorting coke left and right now. Is this just an epedemic in my town, or is our world just going down hill.

Yep. Because it's fun as **** and by then all the juniors and seniors have graduated from pot. It's disgusting, because they become slutty and addicted, and the frequent users are from rich families.

**** that, smoke weed.

Actually, hard drugs are great except for large amounts of them in a short amount of time, and coke, meth, and heroin. **** 'em.
Quote by capt_dammit
kaervek...you rock

Quote by guitardude34875
the genre of metal is like an apple, I prefer just the apple, not the applecore
lot of weed, pills, acid/lsd/ hallucenogenics around here... little bits of smack too. I'm totally clean though.
I've decided that my signature is terrible. I'm open to suggestions.

Click me, or I'll die.

# Un-nominated in UG Top 100,
In my area, drugs are pretty much cheaper and more available than booze and fags, now that both drinking and smoking ages are up to 18. In order to get booze and fags we usually have to trek around for half an hour or more finding somewhere that will serve us. Drugs are just a phone call and a short walk away
ohai little sig.
Quote by Kaervek
Yep. Because it's fun as **** and by then all the juniors and seniors have graduated from pot. It's disgusting, because they become slutty and addicted, and the frequent users are from rich families.

**** that, smoke weed.

Actually, hard drugs are great except for large amounts of them in a short amount of time, and coke, meth, and heroin. **** 'em.

what the HELL did you just say
Quote by ExtremeMetalFTW
i did that with sugar, pixie-sticks, Lucas powdered chili, sweet tarts but never pills back in 8th grade. In class. nose first.(thats about...3-4 years ago)SWIM did coke, thinking it was sugar...not a good day

Thats ****en priceless... i almost want to sig it.
yeah my town is pretty bad too. not much yayo though thank god, but the richer schools around mine use it a lot more. E, when my buddy was dealing was really bad. Weed has always been bad. I remeber some kid in my class brought some article from high times that had my town as one of the highest ranked in percentage of population smoking haha. Cid and Booms are coming around a lot too, im just glad my town is too poor for **** like bitch or boy or crank and stupid **** like that.
Quote by deadmansdiary
Thats ****en priceless... i almost want to sig it.

Sir...you would honor me if you did that
Quote by ExtremeMetalFTW
Sir...you would honor me if you did that

I would... but im kind of lazy and ive always thought sigging quotes was dumb
Coke seems to be fairly popular with drug users around here but a large portion of the kids would never touch the stuff, even some of the stoners, I wouldn't call it an epidemic.
i just had to jump in this thread, i'm staight edge. no drugs, no booze, just the high i get from my music
i was chilling at my friends house the other day and some random 7th graders just came over and they were like "do you guys have some vodka cuz i love drinking! its soo fun!" im like jesus christ wait a few years. then they asked if we had any drugs. so im like would you ever do x. so they said yeh and im like too bad i dont have any. lol. stupid 7th graders.
Quote by tortex199
I like pepsi more.

You just made my day.
Quote by SloppyJoseph
It doesn't fit my playing style at all so I figured it would be good for me
What the hell? Coke has always been around, and its always been fairly popular. It isnt really the drug of choice in my school - which is mostly psychadelic shrroms and marijuana, but almost everybody has seen or known people who use it, or have at one point used it themselves.

Its not an epidemic, its the same **** its always been.
Quote by deadmansdiary
I would... but im kind of lazy and ive always thought sigging quotes was dumb

fair enough
your sig, your rules
My friend told me it was pixie stick and he'd pay me 2 bucks.... after doing it I asked when they started making white pixie sticks.

Then it hit me.
pills are the newest and biggest thing after booz and pot. I personally wish I had never tried any drugs, its been nothing but trouble the past 2 years. As you get older you will start to notice more people doing more "hard" drugs, especially in college.
Man...this guy doesn't even need to write a suicide note. He can just leave a link to this thread on his computer and everyone will understand.
Quote by JMXW
My friend told me it was pixie stick and he'd pay me 2 bucks.... after doing it I asked when they started making white pixie sticks.

Then it hit me.

lol. thats great. how was it? anyone feel a sig coming on in this thread?
its probably couse pepsi 1/2 ounce bottle went up, no-one drinks it anymore, its just coke for everyone..
Quote by JC13
Get pics of the people before and after they started doing the drugs, those are always nice. Yes I am remembering the thread where the guy posted pics of the sax player, who looked like a total nerd, and then shaved his head, wore shades/tyedye... Epic.

jaja yes it was!
Page 1 of 2