just an idea is that at the end of this 3 part series cartman will be gay..i know it sounds crazy, but hes taking the ball sucking too literally and the show is emphasizing it. he always says 'suck my balls' but this is taking it to the extremes. heres a few clues-

first episode of new season, cartman screams me and my cousin touch wieners
second episode, hes convinced to get kyle to suck his balls
some random episode a few seasons back, cartman puts his dick in butters mouth and takes a picture doing a thumbsup
He also likes to dress up like Britany Spears and make out with a Justin Timberlake cut-out.
There were never any good old days/They are today, they are tomorrow/It's a stupid thing we say/Cursing tomorrow with sorrow
i think either the creators or writers, or both, are gay..so it makes sense
my gear:
Jackson DKMG(the one with EMG 81/85's)
b-52 AT 212 100 watt amp
old gear i'll probably sell eventually:
yamaha beginners guitar
gunmetal grey Fender squire strat
Fender 65R amp
i think they are really good writers and there is a reason they are emphasizing the fact that he literally wants kyle to put his testicles in his mouth
Quote by funkyfigure8
whoever just said that matt stone and trey parker are gay should leave nowww

I always thought they might be. Aren't they?
"It's not nice when people call you darling and that"
member he gives ben afleck a hand job as J-Lo

RIG:
Ibanez GSA 60
Ibanez RG4EX1QM
Metal Muff
Jackson DKMGT
GK Backline 210
Vox VT50
Crate XT15R
Ibanez SR400QM
Ibanez GSR 200 bass
Crate B15 bass amp
Lots of Monster cords
he IS gay. you dont see him talking about girls do ya? no.
my gear:
ibanez RG
digitech RP250
crate RFX15
marshall 30-watt

ignore the username
Quote by Eminored
I'd start a World War too if I listened to enough polka.

Quote by COBHC728
To TriviumJunkie: You need rehab my friend

stanleybach ur fucking banned!!
APSH!!
Quote by nine01n
first episode of new season, cartman screams me and my cousin touch wieners

Yes, but he also said he has that huge crush on that one random chick
"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold."
I have a feeling Cartman won't get his way...since technically the leprachaun isn't real and it's just our imagination. Therefore, Kyle wins Cartman's money.
I think it would be a brilliant thing to do for the show, if they can do it the right way without slandering gay people.
Quote by GuitarGuy1994
member he gives ben afleck a hand job as J-Lo

Isn't it technically a blow job, because it is J Lo's mouth, but it is drawn on his hand.

I think I have natural talent for guitar because I'm left handed and I use that hand to pleasure myself. Seeing as I started playing after most of intense masturbating-teen years, the dexterity was already there.
Also, in one episode, at the end, Butters parents come home into their house and start beating up Butters, and Cartman pulls up a chair and says,
"If I was older, I would so be jacking off right now"

Anythings possible