when they ship to canada, is the price already added with the product

ex. I get a $300 guitar, is the shipping already added?
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci
why are metal musicians prone to fatness?
Cause there music is heavy.

Writing music is hard D:
No, before you finalize the check out it should tell you how much it is.
But shipping should be free on the guitar. I don't think it's heavy enough at all for it not to have free shipping.
My Gear
Ibanez SR520EX with EMG 81/85 and boost
Peavey Valveking Head w/ Crate Blue Voodoo Cab
Peavey VB-2
Spector Euro 4
Boss NS-2
Boss TU-2
Quote by Red989
No, before you finalize the check out it should tell you how much it is.
But shipping should be free on the guitar. I don't think it's heavy enough at all for it not to have free shipping.

so does that mean shipping to CANADA is free too? im curious because ive never bought from there yet but i plan to
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci

Writing music is hard D:
Quote by JC13
Sadly I think the free shipping only applies to those in the US of A.

Yeah, I think you're right. I forgot the thing that said he lived in Canada.
But if you start to check out, it should have a spot to check the shipping somewhere. I'm not sure, I have my addresses saved to my account on there so I really don't bother with anything anymore.
My Gear
Ibanez SR520EX with EMG 81/85 and boost
Peavey Valveking Head w/ Crate Blue Voodoo Cab
Peavey VB-2
Spector Euro 4
Boss NS-2
Boss TU-2
Don't buy from MF. They used to be very good but ever since they moved warehouses they really went down the ****ter.
Quote by guitar_god22

thats about south africa tho...which isnt poor at all.
Quote by RyanInChains9
yea venezula is just the richest country in the world...
Buy from music123. they have identical stock and prices as musiciansfriend but they ship to everywhere in the world. Free shipping on orders over $99 regardless of whether you come from Canada or the U.S. (Not sure about foreign countries though).
Quote by jazz_rock_feel
Buy from music123. they have identical stock and prices as musiciansfriend but they ship to everywhere in the world. Free shipping on orders over $99 regardless of whether you come from Canada or the U.S. (Not sure about foreign countries though).

Orly?

ill check it out
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci

Writing music is hard D:
Quote by jazz_rock_feel

I don't know about anyone else but during checkout the link is broken and has been for over a year. I e-mailed them with no response 3 times so I figured they don't ship to canada anymore. I bought a WG587 and 3 packs of string and they labeled the boxes wrong so I ended up paying $40 in taxes for a big box with $15 of strings and had to wait 2 more days for the Washburn to come in. I also had to pay taxes on that (another $40) because they put the same total amount for the same bill on both damn boxes. Holy **** that got me mad.
Quote by Jearl

...dont play Fender just because its Fender.

Gear:
Ibanez SZ520QM
Peavey Rotor EXP
Squier Bullet (heavily modified)
Mesa Roadster Head & 2x12 cab