Unless you're comfortable with Ebay, those two are probably your safest bet (That I know of anyways).
Ibanez Jem7DBK
Washburn USA Custom Shop
Edwards E-LP-98 LTS
Epi LP + SH-2 + SH-4
Art & Lutherie Cedar
Cube30
Boss OD-3
ok thanks guys, i found the guitar i wanted on ebay but i dont have an account and since its gets hacked everty 10 minutes i dont want one.
that katana dude is meant to be cool too, but i went with ishibashi...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
that katana dude is meant to be cool too, but i went with ishibashi...

yeah i think he has the guitar i want on his ebay but not on his site!
he doesn't seem to have updated his site in ages... i'm guessing his ebay page is a more accurate indication of his stock...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
so if i email himabout a guitar on his ebay he won't get all pissed right?
probably not...but yea he has some sick japanese guitars..i always wanted a goldtop Edwards LP from him. beautiful. if you're getting hacked you should probably clean up your computer and put some security on it.
PS3

Fear the LIME

X
ebay gets hacked, it's an extreamly easy to hack site.
and the guitar i want is overpriced at his ebay count!
just go with ishibasi or ikebe then...
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
ah, i heard that about ikebe- it's just to the US, right?

to be honest, unless you know of some other japanese stores (I don't), it might be worth just biting the bullet and waiting for ishibashi. up to you, of course.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
ah, i heard that about ikebe- it's just to the US, right?

to be honest, unless you know of some other japanese stores (I don't), it might be worth just biting the bullet and waiting for ishibashi. up to you, of course.

idk about ikkebe not shipping edwards im going to emsail them and see if they ship to mexico.
ok, cool. let me know what the answer is, please.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
ah i forgot about them. their prices aren't amazing, though, from what I remember. however, if you're willing to pay a little extra so you don't have to wait, it may be worth it. just make sure they have the one you want in stock, though... no point in paying extra if you end up having to wait anyway!
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?