Page 1 of 2
Hey, I have both of these pickups. I am looking to get like 110 for both of them. I have some pots too that I could throw in for and extra 15 bucks or so. Paypal and shipping extra. Lemme know. I have references on HC, Rig talk and TGP.
This is relevant to my interests.

where do you live? ive been looking for these, and i think this is a great deal and maybe i oculd get these as a early xmas present. ill check with my parents.
Quote by CoreysMonster

Help I'm drowning in urine!

GO INTO THE WATER

Founder of Church of The Pit, also known as "Youjiz'em"

go to my profile and join the group.
I am in Cleveland OH, but i will shipping anywhere in the continental us. Its one 81 and one 85 by the way.
dude in cleveland? where i might just come and pick them up!
heavy support of A7X army pm Copius
Quote by spl3001
I think we can all really agree that nothing is more metal than playing a Telecaster....On fire.

Quote by GiantRaven
The rest of the album is brilliant but that one song just really gets right on my tits for some reason
sorry man a little far for me but i might buy them from you anyway... i'll get back to you!
heavy support of A7X army pm Copius
Quote by spl3001
I think we can all really agree that nothing is more metal than playing a Telecaster....On fire.

Quote by GiantRaven
The rest of the album is brilliant but that one song just really gets right on my tits for some reason
Depending on where you are located, I would not mind meeting halfway.
Not so much.......sorry man. unless you want to add alot for shipping.
thats ok then

alot for shipping? your shipping pickups right? lol that would cost like $20 via USPS Global Express at best.
if none of these guys get them before i ask my parents, then ill get them. but im relatively slow in doing things, so one lucky poster might be recieving some quality pickups.
Quote by CoreysMonster

Help I'm drowning in urine!

GO INTO THE WATER

Founder of Church of The Pit, also known as "Youjiz'em"

go to my profile and join the group.
I say someone buy these and the Red LTD neck through one the first page. They should then proceed to replace the passive EMGs in the LTD with these and they would then have an awesome guitar for around $500
if your willing to ship to australia, i'll take em and pay whatever the postage charges are.

1 question though, if i get a tech to install them would i need the pots?
Actually yes, I would ship to canada if you payed for shipping.
The wiring stuff is an extra 15, and it will depend on your postal code, but I assume somewhere around 20$ US.
damn i just bought a new set of these for $200 about 2 days ago.... **** i shouldda looked here 1st
digitech death metal for sale, $35, marshal mg100hdfx=$250 obo
Trades? I have a set of Fender vintage Noiseless I'm trying to get rid of.
Like good folk/indie music? Check us out at www.myspace.com/mckenzieshae
ARRGH, MATEYS!! I Be a PIT PIRATE!! sworn enemy of the PIT NINJAS! I am the 30th pit pirate to sail under the great command of justinhawkins, MATEYS! (pm justinhawkins to join)
I'm interested, but as I lack a job I gotta beg up the $120 or so it'll cost to get them(and get them to Canada).

Edit: My ex said she'll buy me them for my b-day. Score!
No gods, no countries, no masters.
More guitar, less Ultimate-Guitar.
Be Serious.
Shorties represent!
Ibanez SZ520/Ibanez ORM-1/Ibanez RG7321/Pocket POD/Crate GX/Boss HM-2
Last edited by STABxYOU at Nov 6, 2007,
Cool man, i accept paypal, as long as you pay the fees. Lemme know whay you want to do.
Page 1 of 2