I am just a teenager who has almost absolutely no budget. Would it be worth to get the Horizon NT-II or is the MH-1000 decent enough? It does not look like there is much difference besides ESP being on the front headstock of the Standard, and the fact that the Standard has a neck-thru, it is darker, and is handcrafted in Japan. The LTD has LTD Deluxe on the front of the headstock and ESP on the back, has a set-thru, it is lighter, and is manufactured outside of Japan. So, what should I buy considering my budget and time it will take to save the cash. (Also, I want a new guitar pretty soon )
if you ask me, I'd choose the ESP and wont take look back.
Peavey 5150, LTD EX400BD, tubescreamer, and a whole lotta fingers
Get the ESP. If your aussie you might know Parkway Drive, they use that same model and it works kickass for them
Quote by Shylock
Well, If I woke up a girl, I would immediantly proceed to achieving an orgaism.

because they are superior to ours.

I AM HERE TO RIDE BIKE!!!
Quote by neon10th
I am just a teenager who has almost absolutely no budget. Would it be worth to get the Horizon NT-II or is the MH-1000 decent enough?

The MH-1000 is by all means not a bad guitar, but if you can afford the ESP, I'd say go for that.

Quote by neon10th
It does not look like there is much difference besides ESP being on the front headstock of the Standard, and the fact that the Standard has a neck-thru, it is darker, and is handcrafted in Japan.

Well the last bit of this sentence has the main difference: it's built in Japan, making the general quality better than on the LTD. Also, ESP guitars tend to have better quality hardware and better tonewoods.

Quote by neon10th
The LTD has LTD Deluxe on the front of the headstock and ESP on the back, has a set-thru, it is lighter, and is manufactured outside of Japan.

Don't get too hung up on neck joints. Usually the way it's carved is much more important than whether it's neck-through, set in or bolt-on.

Quote by neon10th
So, what should I buy considering my budget and time it will take to save the cash. (Also, I want a new guitar pretty soon )

Well, if you can, wait just a little longer, so you can get the ESP. Not only is it a better guitar, ESPs also hold their value better.

One last thing though, what ever you do, try them out before you buy one and keep in mind, there are more guitars in the world; it's good to have a goal, but don't be affraid to go to a few shops and trying different models as well.
You've read it, you can't un-read it!
Go for the ESP
My Gear:
ESP LTD EC-1000 SW
ESP LTD EC 500 STBC
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Dean Razorback Two Tone
Ibanez 7 string
Randall RH150G3 Head and Cab
The horizon NT-II is AWESOME id go for it anytime over the LTD, i wanted it but it was too expensive here in iceland. But you can't go wrong with the ESP
They're both great instruments, but the ESP is just better. At least, all the ESPs I've played have kicked the **** out of all the LTDs I've played, and I've played almost every model.
Isn't the esp twice as expensive as the ltd? is it worth it? I mean sure it is a better guitar....but it is in a different league.

You need to try them out, and see if the difference is really so great to justify the higher price.
WTLTL 2011