today i did something pretty bad and i feel like **** because of it. i have a friend who is a girl and i got this sticky putty stuff in her hair ON ACCIDENT, i would never do anything like that on puropse, but anyway she was crying and everything adn she is MAAAAAAAJORLYYYYYY pissed off at me. she said she dosnt want to talk to me for a long time, but before this we were pretty good friends. i can manage to not talk to her, but i also sit right behind her in class tomorrow so should i still sit behind her or would it be better to move to a different spot? also (just fth of it) share any similar stories and what you did to resolve it

EDIT: she did get it out about an hour later though without cutting her hair n stuff
Quote by mista cricket
Passive pickups? Are there such a thing as aggressive pickup s?

I use a Dvorak keyboard; put this in your sig if you do too.
What the Hell?

No damage done and she's crying about it? It's her goddamn hair, it's not like she's missing an eye. I don't know why you're concerned about it. If I were you I would simply apologise since it was clearly unappreciated, but that's about all you can do. Jesus, don't make her feel like her whiny "I DON'T WANT TO TALK TO YOU ANYMORE" actions are acceptable.
You could always just go for the rape her into submission tactic.
It's difficult to win unless you're bored.
Quote by zeroprezens
today i did something pretty bad and i feel like **** because of it. i have a friend who is a girl and i got this sticky putty stuff in her hair ON ACCIDENT, i would never do anything like that on puropse, but anyway she was crying and everything adn she is MAAAAAAAJORLYYYYYY pissed off at me. she said she dosnt want to talk to me for a long time, but before this we were pretty good friends. i can manage to not talk to her, but i also sit right behind her in class tomorrow so should i still sit behind her or would it be better to move to a different spot? also (just fth of it) share any similar stories and what you did to resolve it

EDIT: she did get it out about an hour later though without cutting her hair n stuff

What are you guys, like...5 years old? She'll get the hell over it and you're making mountains out of mole-hills.
Thats why I can't stand immature people, cause sadly enough, most of their mistakes are complete accidents, simply BECAUSE they were immature enough to not realize what would happen.

I would say, don't change your seat becuase than she'll think you're being an ass or something. Try and apologize, that's pretty much all you can do.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
well it was probably pretty embarrassing and stuff.
Quote by mista cricket

Quote by zeroprezens
well it was probably pretty embarrassing and stuff.

Then its her fault for hanging out with you.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Quote by thewho65
Don't masturbate on girls that don't want you to.

too funny

yo u should just apologize to her again. And this time, do it really slowly, like make sure u have her undivided attetion, and say from the bottom of your heart that you are really sorry for making her rlly pissed off and that you really value your friendship together. if she doesn't accept it, then it's prank time baby... get some chalk, like coloured chalk and put it all over her seat before she sits down haha, or put somthing there, i mean those are like the best ones to do to someone infront of you. or just like randomly start massaging her with ur foot every now and then. that could be a way to make amends with her as well. ya, u should like whisper in her ear, 'im sorry. then blow on her ear , like really softly, but like from ur throat so it's a warm feeling. then start massing her hair. then send a note to her saying, yo, this be da dude behind u, turn around and hear me out for a minute" then start singing, "I dont wanna do this anymore, I dont wanna be the reason why... lol
For example, I once cut someone in my classes hair, and beleive it or not it was by accident. I was being immature and pretending to cut his hair (it was long), and he leaned back right as I was closing the scissors and I cut a tiny bit of his hair off, you could barely notice it. He hated me for a while, I apologized and everything, but it took him a while to get over it.

But, we're now good friends. Don't lose sleep over it!
Quote by Darth_Qurashi
too funny

yo u should just apologize to her again. And this time, do it really slowly, like make sure u have her undivided attetion, and say from the bottom of your heart that you are really sorry for making her rlly pissed off and that you really value your friendship together. if she doesn't accept it, then it's prank time baby... get some chalk, like coloured chalk and put it all over her seat before she sits down haha, or put somthing there, i mean those are like the best ones to do to someone infront of you. or just like randomly start massaging her with ur foot every now and then. that could be a way to make amends with her as well. ya, u should like whisper in her ear, 'im sorry. then blow on her ear , like really softly, but like from ur throat so it's a warm feeling. then start massing her hair. then send a note to her saying, yo, this be da dude behind u, turn around and hear me out for a minute" then start singing, "I dont wanna do this anymore, I dont wanna be the reason why... lol

i lol'd
Quote by mista cricket

The more i re-read the first post the more I think

"I was gonna bone my girrlfren, but den dare was this drill, an she was like "dare's noooo waaaay".
Quote by thewho65

Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
last year i was starting to be friends with this one chick who was...chunky? and i thought we were close enough so i could start bagging on her a little right (making fun of not t-bagging) 'cuz she's one of those chicks who "people watches" so anyways she gets in this fight with some gay guy, and i go "watch out, she might sit on you"

long story short, she gets uber pissed, she starts crying, all of her really hot friends now hate me, whenever i talk to her, she's still pissy and i'm still a virgin now...good luck to ya buddy

oh and her friend...holy **** she was hot...oh my god i'm not even kidding. think of the hottest chick you can think of...god damnit that pissed me off when she stopped talking to me
Member #14 of the "Claudio Sanchez is god" Club.

My Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Epiphone G-400
Fender Precision Bass
Ibanez Exotic Wood Acoustic
Crate BX-15
Crate Palomino V16
Proco Rat 2
Dunlop 353q Crybaby
Even better, masturbate on her, as long as she doesn't want you to.

Then tell the Pit what happened.
Quote by blu_flame34
What the Hell?

No damage done and she's crying about it? It's her goddamn hair, it's not like she's missing an eye. I don't know why you're concerned about it. If I were you I would simply apologise since it was clearly unappreciated, but that's about all you can do. Jesus, don't make her feel like her whiny "I DON'T WANT TO TALK TO YOU ANYMORE" actions are acceptable.

Hair is to girls what air is to sane people. (Men)

<Han> I love Hitler
I'm a girl

I'm just saying that if you keep talking about how sorry you are then she's just going to feel that she has a right to get all prissy about something that doesn't even matter cause she got the stuff out.
Quote by bobby_splax
last year i was starting to be friends with this one chick who was...chunky? and i thought we were close enough so i could start bagging on her a little right (making fun of not t-bagging) 'cuz she's one of those chicks who "people watches" so anyways she gets in this fight with some gay guy, and i go "watch out, she might sit on you"

long story short, she gets uber pissed, she starts crying, all of her really hot friends now hate me, whenever i talk to her, she's still pissy and i'm still a virgin now...good luck to ya buddy

oh and her friend...holy **** she was hot...oh my god i'm not even kidding. think of the hottest chick you can think of...god damnit that pissed me off when she stopped talking to me

=\
Did you ever say sorry?
If you did, she should be over it.
If not, see if that helps you get her friend.
Quote by thewho65

you are my new hero i went roflcopter for about two whole minutes after reading that

well TS you can always go with the really calm guy talking about the good times and stuff...and then apologizing

or remind her how good friends you were
all your dreams will come true

all of my dreams came true

(but now I have a bunch of other dreams)
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

-- Arthur Honegger

Quote by zeroprezens

Walk on home, boy.
Ya know what ya gotta do? Treat women like women. That's right.

Just be like 'shut up bitch, its just your ****in hair.' dude seriously she might be freaked out at first, but the more she gets used to it, the easier she'll be to deal with. Especially if you're thinkin bout goin out with the chick, just be a dick to her at first, and it can only go downhill from there. Otherwise, she's gonna have the upper-hand the whole time.
Quote by geetarguy13
Ya know what ya gotta do? Treat women like women. That's right.

Just be like 'shut up bitch, its just your ****in hair.' dude seriously she might be freaked out at first, but the more she gets used to it, the easier she'll be to deal with. Especially if you're thinkin bout goin out with the chick, just be a dick to her at first, and it can only go downhill from there. Otherwise, she's gonna have the upper-hand the whole time.

im not, she has a bf and i have a gf; were just friends but i did used to like her a whole lot but she never liked me so oh well
Quote by mista cricket

buy her a little squishy beer can that says "I love you more than beer" worked for me once lol
And before he died, Taran-Ish had scrawled upon the altar of chrysolite with coarse shaky strokes the sign of DOOM.
kill her, solves al your problems

or you could go for teh sexy time. i dunno of any gurl who wouldnt be all better after sexy time with me . except like my mom, that wouldnt be cool.
Quote by Dimebag22
This might just be the smartest guy in The Pit. I didn't believe Ethan when he told me there were smart people in The Pit But I was wrong.

yeah, thats me

member 42 of the Iron Maiden are gods club. PM revelations to join
How old are you? 11?
Gear

Fender Stratocaster in Red.

It's all I need.

The Anti-Anti-Ibanez Militia!
Wait until she's walking down the stairs to your next class, then, stand on top of the stairs and proudly unleash your load of 'sticky putty' all over her, and her friends.

She will either be so impressed with your manliness that she will want to make love to you right there and then, or she will laugh, and you will end up having a relationship based around casual sex/you cumming in her hair for the rest of your time in kintergarden.

Good luck, young padawan.
What is with all these threads lately?

Solve your own problems.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
Tell her it wasnt you who put putty in to her hair, it was your recently fired stunt double Frederick.