first guitar is a dean avalanche 7 string. plays pretty well. i dont really like 7 strings. im looking to get $125.

The next guitar is a killer peavey tracer. it has a floating kahler bridge, plays great, looks great, sounds great. im looking for $150 because the tip of the headstock was rpaired after mishap at a show. it has a coil tap switch. great price

Next guitar is a fender acoustic. nice sound. i got a taylor and never play this. it sits in the living room for doodling during commercials. looking for $125

Next is a first act strat copy. standard strat. plays suprisingly well for what it is. its a great project guitar. $75

next guitar is a manito les paul. plays great plastic coverings still on it. came from the factory with the chip near the bottom in which i have since repaired. it has a creme pickguard i have taken off. will include the pickguard. its an amazing budget guitar. looking for $125.
GUITARS:
Ibanez s40dxqm
Gibson SG faded

Amp:
Peavey JSX 120watt head
Mesa Boogie recto 2x12 Cab
i like the les paul is that shipped? cause i might want it if the chip is fixed.. could i get pics of the chip?
heavy support of A7X army pm Copius
Quote by spl3001
I think we can all really agree that nothing is more metal than playing a Telecaster....On fire.

Quote by GiantRaven
The rest of the album is brilliant but that one song just really gets right on my tits for some reason
Quote by SchecterFreak
i like the les paul is that shipped? cause i might want it if the chip is fixed.. could i get pics of the chip?

pm'd
GUITARS:
Ibanez s40dxqm
Gibson SG faded

Amp:
Peavey JSX 120watt head
okay when you get the pics send them to me!
heavy support of A7X army pm Copius
Quote by spl3001
I think we can all really agree that nothing is more metal than playing a Telecaster....On fire.

Quote by GiantRaven
The rest of the album is brilliant but that one song just really gets right on my tits for some reason
Would you consider any trades? Pedals, other guitar stuff, etc...
Good deals with: masterchief101; Abbott
^ I was about to ask that.

I'm interested in the Kramer and the 7.

Edit: lol Kramer...I meant tracer. I posted that before i went to sleep.
Quote by Jearl

...dont play Fender just because its Fender.

Gear:
Ibanez SZ520QM
Peavey Rotor EXP
Squier Bullet (heavily modified)
Mesa Roadster Head & 2x12 cab
Last edited by CM_X5 at Oct 25, 2007,
I'm very tempted to buy the tracer & change the pickups... Hows the neck feel like to play?
Dean From Hell
Jackson USA King V
Randall RG-50 TC All Tube Combo
Mo trades as of right now. and the neck on the tracers pretty nice. definatly a good guitar.
GUITARS:
Ibanez s40dxqm
Gibson SG faded

Amp:
Peavey JSX 120watt head
Quote by iplayanesp
Mo trades as of right now. and the neck on the tracers pretty nice. definatly a good guitar.
Would you be able to send me a pic of the Tracer from the rear?
Dean From Hell
Jackson USA King V
Randall RG-50 TC All Tube Combo
yes def. i will when i get home from school.
GUITARS:
Ibanez s40dxqm
Gibson SG faded

Amp:
Peavey JSX 120watt head
I'd like to know more about the fender. What model? Any damage? How old? Have you ever worked on it, like adjusting the trust rod? Does it buzz at all? Please be honest because I still maybe interested, I just would like to know what to expect. Thanks.
im in jacksonville florida, i will pm everyone soon. i just got back from a night out with friends.
GUITARS:
Ibanez s40dxqm
Gibson SG faded

Amp:
Peavey JSX 120watt head
got into some stuff and wasnt able to get back soon.

but ive PM'd People back
GUITARS:
Ibanez s40dxqm
Gibson SG faded

Amp:
Peavey JSX 120watt head
Prices arent shipped. its a DG8 in a gigbag
GUITARS:
Ibanez s40dxqm
Gibson SG faded

Amp: