Page 1 of 2
On the bus me and a couple other people are the only 6 white kids and we sit in the back. We're not racist... THEY won't let us sit up there. So its not us. Well, on the bus ride home my friend David hit this huge Hispanic kid named Diego with a piece of paper. He wasn't aiming, he just happened to hit him. The kid got up and started yelling swears at him such as "What the f*ck whiteboys. I'm going to come back there and kick the person who threw that mother f*ckin ass" and stuff like that. My friend Kevin started backing up David so he naturally thought that Kevin threw the paper. He got up and tried to fight him but two girls held him back... we think that he could of fought him but he kind of wanted to be held back. Then the bus driver broke it up. They continued to argue for a while and then he says that he better meet him in the park at 7. Kevin says he can't because he lives 10 miles away. So the guy tells him he better walk. Kevin says "If I walk I'll be there till 3:00." So Diego says fine, be there. Kevin didn't go and one of my friends just called me saying that he's still waiting there at the park for Kevin... he's going to be pissed tomorrow.

Isn't it stupid how people can get mad over the stupidest sh*t? They always give us sh*t and its really annoying. I don't see how people can be so immature about a simple piece of paper hitting you that he wants to meet and fight about it. What do you guys think?
Quote by tortex199
Get him deported

ROFL!!!!!

oh its funny how all hispanic people are named Diego (sorry if this offends any Hispanics on UG, the words and statements of Ultimate_Gio92 do not necessarily reflect those of Ultimate guitar and its affiliates)
Everybody Loves Lefty..

Lefties Unite!

Melodic Thrash Metal and winners of the Wacken Metal Battle Canada and 2nd Place Runner Ups for Wacken Metal Battle International

PROFANER
Quote by tortex199
Get him deported

racist
not u but the poster above
....................... .................. ................
Quote by tortex199
Get him deported

WHOA!

you sir just made me laugh out loud... holy sh*t, that doesn't hapen very often either...

ANYWHEYS...
don't go to school empty-handed...
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
hispanics have bad tempers. it's like the human torch from fantastic four walking into a fireworks warehouse.
the game
Quote by guitarguy96782
racist

You mean threadstarter or me?
Anyways we all know you tell jewish jokes when we're not around
I KNOW!!!

I get the same crap at my school! Some black girl (before I start, I'm not racist either, but some of the "gangsta" black people are crazy) was walking through the hall, walked straight into me, I drop all my books, she starts cussing at me!!!! I'm like WTF!!

It's crazy I tell you!

EDIT: Nice sig, thats a good book.
Member #16 of the "Claudio Sanchez is god" Club. PM stepco12345 to join
Quote by guitarguy96782
racist

um... me?

Because, if you quote the person you're talking about you don't usually have to point out that its not the person above you...
lol...tell kevin to fight him and show him that he's all full of shi*

and wtf man temper of some people

EDIT: that sounded fu**ed what i meant was kevin showing the hispanic guy who's the boss
Last edited by sum_ugly_man at Oct 24, 2007,
Quote by Kurt-Corgan
Hahaha, so do I. It was pretty funny.

WHY ON EARTH is your username kurt corgan???

You're ridiculous!!!

(i like sp though, so you're safe)
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
How big are we talking here?
cause I know that quite a few of the temper tantrum kiddies at my school don't have the kahonas to back it up
katana to the face>hand to hand combat.

and guns are for pussies.
♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪

Quote by Rune Playaz
I vote thycrusader for 'The guy who hit the nail on the head'

Quote by Emilyyy.
thycrusader = Thigh_Crusader
Quote by edwardthegreat5
Damn wetbacks, coming into out country and taking our jobs and getting pissed over nothing, we should send them all back to Mexico, those spicks.

I hope you're not serious...
Quote by x_thurston_x
WHY ON EARTH is your username kurt corgan???

You're ridiculous!!!

(i like sp though, so you're safe)

Old username... very old... and I didn't want to make another one since it's against the rules, so yeah... I get label as a Nirvana and Smashing Pumpkins lover that has no idea who Thelonious Monk or John Butler may be.
Uh oh mustache=manly Your friend better watch OUT!!!!!
Quote by Iamafunguy
I hope you're not serious...

My real name is Eduardo.

Hope that clears thing up.
Quote by Pinky&The Brain

Brain
Are you pondering what I'm pondering pinky?

Pinky
I think so, Brain, but where would we buy rubber pants at this hour?
Just whenever you see him point with a horrified look and yell, "ES LA MIGRA!"

Then as he turns you either run away or hit him.

No not really just deal with it as it goes and if he's dumb enough to get mad at a piece of paper at least let the fight be over something meaningful.
My Rig:
Ibanez RVX 220DX
Vox Valvetronix 30watt
Quote by edwardthegreat5
My real name is Eduardo.

Hope that clears thing up.

it does... lmao
Quote by Sirlancelot42
Just whenever you see him point with a horrified look and yell, "ES LA MIGRA!"

Then as he turns you either run away or hit him.

No not really just deal with it as it goes and if he's dumb enough to get mad at a piece of paper at least let the fight be over something meaningful.

Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
Quote by Iamafunguy
On the bus me and a couple other people are the only 6 white kids and we sit in the back. We're not racist... THEY won't let us sit up there. So its not us. Well, on the bus ride home my friend David hit this huge Hispanic kid named Diego with a piece of paper. He wasn't aiming, he just happened to hit him. The kid got up and started yelling swears at him such as "What the f*ck whiteboys. I'm going to come back there and kick the person who threw that mother f*ckin ass" and stuff like that. My friend Kevin started backing up David so he naturally thought that Kevin threw the paper. He got up and tried to fight him but two girls held him back... we think that he could of fought him but he kind of wanted to be held back. Then the bus driver broke it up. They continued to argue for a while and then he says that he better meet him in the park at 7. Kevin says he can't because he lives 10 miles away. So the guy tells him he better walk. Kevin says "If I walk I'll be there till 3:00." So Diego says fine, be there. Kevin didn't go and one of my friends just called me saying that he's still waiting there at the park for Kevin... he's going to be pissed tomorrow.

Isn't it stupid how people can get mad over the stupidest sh*t? They always give us sh*t and its really annoying. I don't see how people can be so immature about a simple piece of paper hitting you that he wants to meet and fight about it. What do you guys think?

Oh, the irony!
PLAY UP POMPEY

POMPEY PLAY UP!

Quote by LiE_iN_SiLeNcE
ask Dora to talk some sense into Diego

you just made me actually lol... bravo... annnnd as a suggestion the TS... Move your ass fast at school and try to avoid him...
Quote by bpoeoanry
go back to sleep
Waking up with boobs? Is there a visine for that.
Quote by shuriken
hispanics have bad tempers. it's like the human torch from fantastic four walking into a fireworks warehouse.

WHAT!?!??!?!?! IF YOU TALK ABOUT MY PEOPLE LIKE THAT I WILL BEAT YOU UP SO BAD AND BURN DOWN YOUR HOUSE! Just kidding pal.
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
I love how everyone's like "omg im not raxizt lawl but blak peepl do krazy stoof lawl"
Quote by edwardthegreat5
Damn wetbacks, coming into out country and taking our jobs and getting pissed over nothing, we should send them all back to Mexico, those spicks.

ok racist, whatever, but for the sake of comedy....

der terk er derbs!
(they took our jobs) you know what im talking about.
Quote by Westbro
I love how everyone's like "omg im not raxizt lawl but blak peepl do krazy stoof lawl"

Well put.
Quote by tortex199
Get him deported

+1.
Quote by Briyan_15
I think this man has a reputation to defend and "poop head" is not in that reputation.

Quote by omegasus
RUSSELL! WHAT THE ****!!!!
Quote by rworsl
Oh, the irony!

What irony?
There was nothing remotely ironic in relation to the two statements you bolded.
Moron.

People using words they don't know the meaning of FTL.
Tell him sorry. No hispanic can resist the pride of being said sorry to in their native language. Sorry= Puto.

but seriously, what Ive seen from my neighborhood, MOST hispanic kids have knives... might want a gun for protection... the black guy down the street is sure to have a glock, and maybe one of those white kids have a shotgun...

/Racism
Quote by Iamafunguy
On the bus me and a couple other people are the only 6 white kids and we sit in the back. We're not racist... THEY won't let us sit up there. So its not us. Well, on the bus ride home my friend David hit this huge Hispanic kid named Diego with a piece of paper. He wasn't aiming, he just happened to hit him. The kid got up and started yelling swears at him such as "What the f*ck whiteboys. I'm going to come back there and kick the person who threw that mother f*ckin ass" and stuff like that. My friend Kevin started backing up David so he naturally thought that Kevin threw the paper. He got up and tried to fight him but two girls held him back...

If 2 girls can hold him back, how tough could he be?
<Han> I love Hitler
Quote by Iamafunguy

Why where you throwing paper in the first place?
Tell Diego that if he can't handle a piece of paper hitting him, then he definitely can't handle getting punched.
Page 1 of 2