Page 1 of 2
The Rockies are getting DESTROYED by the Sox. I just turned the TV off after the second walk-run in a row. It's 1-12 in the FIFTH INNING!!!! I can't believe this. Whatever, the Rockies come through in the clutch.... I hope. (I'm talking about the series, not like they have a chance in this game).

So basically, you didnt bang a girl, because she was shocked how small it was.
Lolz @ j00 and your tiny p3n1s.

I *heart* Metal ----Violent J----
what happened? the AL happened. i guarantee the indians would be in the same situation had they made it. best two teams in the AL; best two teams in baseball. best two teams in the AFC; best two teams in football. you know, when in doubt, pick the team in the conference with 'american' in it.
#DTWD
*reported*

There are at least 3 other World Series/Postseason threads.
<Han> I love Hitler
iunno, but beckett is ****ing SICK. whenever beckett pitches rockies arnt gonna have a chance. the manager made some bad pitching changes too.
Schilling is going to implode the next game, I guarantee it

There's no way all of the Boston pitchers are going to be able to hold the Rockies offense down, the problem is, can the pitchers hold the Red Sox offense down?
Quote by Kurt123
iunno, but beckett is ****ing SICK. whenever beckett pitches rockies arnt gonna have a chance. the manager made some bad pitching changes too.

Yeah, Beckett is having his way with them. He has like like 10 K's through 5.

So basically, you didnt bang a girl, because she was shocked how small it was.
Lolz @ j00 and your tiny p3n1s.

I *heart* Metal ----Violent J----
The Sawks are so good it's annoying right now...

They can't be stopped, and are probably going to sweep. Seriously, I don't even bother watching cuz they're just going to have that one inning where they erupt for 7-12 runs like they did in every other series...
Quote by HaKattack
*reported*

There are at least 3 other World Series/Postseason threads.

Wah, Reported. You are a ****ing little bitch. Just because your team blows Todd Helton's overpaid whiney ass, doesn't mean you can be a punk.
The amazing this is, if the Rockies do get swept they still would have finished the season off winning 21 of their last 26... that's really good

They won't get swept though
Ahh, baseball...the only sport you can play while taking a nap...
Jesus for president. PM me to join the campaign. or just sig it.

Of course God has a sense of humor. Look at the Platypus...

Member #9 of the Trumpet Players' Alliance, PM E V H 5150 to inquire about joining.
Quote by Ahagin0
Wah, Reported. You are a ****ing little bitch. Just because your team blows Todd Helton's overpaid whiney ass, doesn't mean you can be a punk.

*reported* for flaming.

I don't recall ever stating an allegiance to either team, either.
<Han> I love Hitler
Quote by cashewchaching
Ahh, baseball...the only sport you can play while taking a nap...

I bet you have never played baseball, it is by far the hardest skill sport. Nothing is harder then hitting a 95 mph fastball. Then at the same time recognizing whether the next pitch will be a curveball. change up. screwball, knuckle, and So and so on. Have you ever tried catching a fly ball in the night sky thats hit by a major leaguer, or at that height. Or have you tried fielding a groundball hit off a players bat and having less then a second to react or that ball will hit you in the ****ing face.
So dont give me that ****ing **** about baseball being so god damn easy I ****ing hate assholes who say its boring and have just never played it themselves, If you play it you will appreciate why it is enjoyable to watch.

Its kinda like golf, I have never played it, and I dont enjoy watching it, But I bet if I played it I would understand why so many damn people find it intresting.
Edit- Go sawks!!
Quote by Chickenparts
Golf?

seing as i said baseball...no, sorry. better luck next time

Holy moses you did not just say that baseball is the hardest sport. Do you know why half of them are forty nine years old and have a spare tire strapped to a keg on their stomach? because they don't move. True, it may be difficult to hit a very fast moving ball, but that is a very small fraction of the game, and the rest of the time, you're standing in the field, moving every minute or so, and that is walking six feet. Most of the players don't even dirty their jerseys. Now you have football, basketball, hockey, soccer, rugby, everyone is moving, everyone is active, and you don't have any fat old men running around the bases. baseball is the least active of most sports in the world.

Member #9 of the Trumpet Players' Alliance, PM E V H 5150 to inquire about joining.
Last edited by cashewchaching at Oct 24, 2007,
Quote by cashewchaching
seing as i said baseball...no, sorry. better luck next time

Holy moses you did not just say that baseball is the hardest sport. Do you know why half of them are forty nine years old and have a spare tire strapped to a keg on their stomach? because they don't move. True, it may be difficult to hit a very fast moving ball, but that is a very small fraction of the game, and the rest of the time, you're standing in the field, moving every minute or so, and that is walking six feet. Most of the players don't even dirty their jerseys. Now you have football, basketball, hockey, soccer, rugby, everyone is moving, everyone is active, and you don't have any fat old men running around the bases. baseball is the least active of most sports in the world.

I think that's why he said SKILL sport and not hardest sport in terms of athleticism.
<Han> I love Hitler
^ lol, touche guys. read too quick. i don't completely agree on the hardest skill sport, but you'll win this one for my major stupidity. lol

Quote by HaKattack
*reported* for flaming.

I don't recall ever stating an allegiance to either team, either.

Who cares, it's an internet forum. All you are is a fat ass emo, why post pictures of yourself if you are an ugly moron?
Quote by Metallica rulz

I bet you have never played baseball, it is by far the hardest skill sport. Nothing is harder then hitting a 95 mph fastball. Then at the same time recognizing whether the next pitch will be a curveball. change up. screwball, knuckle, and So and so on. Have you ever tried catching a fly ball in the night sky thats hit by a major leaguer, or at that height. Or have you tried fielding a groundball hit off a players bat and having less then a second to react or that ball will hit you in the ****ing face.
So dont give me that ****ing **** about baseball being so god damn easy I ****ing hate assholes who say its boring and have just never played it themselves, If you play it you will appreciate why it is enjoyable to watch.

Its kinda like golf, I have never played it, and I dont enjoy watching it, But I bet if I played it I would understand why so many damn people find it intresting.
Edit- Go sawks!!

shut up.

don't hijack this thread.
███████████████
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams.
████████████
Quote by violent.j.11
The Rockies are getting DESTROYED by the Sox. I just turned the TV off after the second walk-run in a row. It's 1-12 in the FIFTH INNING!!!! I can't believe this. Whatever, the Rockies come through in the clutch.... I hope. (I'm talking about the series, not like they have a chance in this game).

Mwuhahahahahahaaaaa! What's happening?!? The Sox are Rockin' your precious Rockies! Welcome to Boston, bitches!!!
Quote by Briyan_15
I think this man has a reputation to defend and "poop head" is not in that reputation.

Quote by omegasus
RUSSELL! WHAT THE ****!!!!
Quote by Metallica rulz
Someones got sand in their vagina cause their team is getting raped.

I already used that, and no, the rockies are getting raped, unfortunately for your insult, I'm not rooting for the rockies. Sorry homey.
Quote by Ahagin0
Who cares, it's an internet forum. All you are is a fat ass emo, why post pictures of yourself if you are an ugly moron?

Wow. *reported* again. You are just begging for a ban, aren't you?
<Han> I love Hitler
Quote by westo
shut up.

no he was completely right. nothing drives me more wild than people who think baseball's the most boring sport. it's cause this whole generation has ADHD and can't focus on any one play for more than two seconds. there are tons of layers and chance for some weird **** in baseball, and i guess you do need to play it to appreciate it fully.

btw, i played for 10 years. so don't feed me that "i bet you didn't even play" lol.
Quote by Briyan_15
I think this man has a reputation to defend and "poop head" is not in that reputation.

Quote by omegasus
Quote by westo
shut up.

If you would read the rest of the thread you would see this is resolved and you are just bringing up old **** so shutup.
We are now discussing why the rockies are getting owned.
No postseason expierence, expect probably Helton, and Holliday.
Also Manny and David Ortiz are just the bomb in the postseason. Boston in six!

Edit- your not rooting for your home team that has struggled for.... Countless years!!

And to the guy I yelled at earlier, If you played baseball ten years I can understand why you say it is boring lol. Espcially in the early years when they got you played out in the outfield and no one can even hit it out there. Luckily I was a Shortstop. But in highschool you really don't get as bored cause your always on your toes.
Last edited by Metallica rulz at Oct 24, 2007,
Quote by Metallica rulz
If you would read the rest of the thread you would see this is resolved and you are just bringing up old **** so shutup.
We are now discussing why the rockies are getting owned.
No postseason expierence, expect probably Helton, and Holliday.
Also Manny and David Ortiz are just the bomb in the postseason. Boston in six!

This is Helton's first postseason, actually.
<Han> I love Hitler
Quote by cashewchaching

This is what I'm talking about. LOL, watch/play a game of baseball sometime, sport, then come back to us.

EDIT: To metallica rulz, that was my first post in this thread, so idk who you were yelling at lol. BUT I know what you're talking about: playing left field sucks until you're around 13 cause you never get any action out there. Luckily, I was a pitcher till 15 (and then i played outfield, so i never really dealt with that save for a couple times).
Quote by Briyan_15

Quote by omegasus
Last edited by Nor'Easterbass at Oct 24, 2007,
Quote by HaKattack
This is Helton's first postseason, actually.

My god really... I thought he was with the cubs when they went in 02? or was that 04? Im not good with years.

Edit- ..couldnt of been 04, Boston won. Must have been 02.

To post below...
Then who the **** I'm I thinking of *goes to mlb .com*
damn cant figure it out. But he was second base for cubs couples years ago, And I dont know why I thought it was todd Helton.

Another edit..- Todd walker... gay

And you know what, 162 games a year means you have to be in shape, if you look at almost all the baseball players they are in good shape, save a few. You can not just have that type of durability and be in bad shape. Look at players like Prince Fielder, he will have to get in shape soon or he will damage his back. There are rare cases where a pitcher can last for years and have that big fat belly. *cough * David Wells
Last edited by Metallica rulz at Oct 25, 2007,
Quote by Metallica rulz
My god really... I thought he was with the cubs when they went in 02? or was that 04? Im not good with years.

Nope. He's been on the Rockies since 1997, his whole career.
<Han> I love Hitler
Quote by HaKattack
Wow. *reported* again. You are just begging for a ban, aren't you?

If you're going to report him just do it. I think people who go around posting *reported* in every thread should get some kind of reprimand as well, all you're doing is instigating a flame war. Go Sox.
Quote by LeBaron
If you're going to report him just do it. I think people who go around posting *reported* in every thread should get some kind of reprimand as well, all you're doing is instigating a flame war. Go Sox.

Except for the fact that you're SUPPOSED to put *reported* in a reported thread, so that people know it's been reported.
<Han> I love Hitler
Quote by HaKattack
Nope. He's been on the Rockies since 1997, his whole career.

I've always respected Todd Helton. He's like the Jeff Bagwell of the Rockies.

In case you haven't noticed I'm an Astros fan...

This season wasn't so good for me
Quote by AngusIsMyHero
I've always respected Todd Helton. He's like the Jeff Bagwell of the Rockies.

In case you haven't noticed I'm an Astros fan...

This season wasn't so good for me

Hey im a white sox fan, The Sawks beat us like 45-3 over a 3 game span!!! it could always be worse!!

we beat you guys in 05
Quote by Metallica rulz
Hey im a white sox fan, The Sawks beat us like 45-3 over a 3 game span!!! it could always be worse!!

we beat you guys in 05

You haven't beaten anyone since
<Han> I love Hitler
What I meant was that you were doing it twice to the same person, I realize you need to put reported in a thread, but you are being a little excessive. You can defend yourself all you want but I think you know that you're just trying to egg that guy on. "You are just begging for a ban" - how is that necessary information?
Quote by Metallica rulz

we beat you guys in 05

Yeah, talk about a roller coaster year. One week I'm so excited for the Astros because they made it to their first world series, and the next week I'm angry because we got swept.

It was obvious the White Sox were just flat out better than the Astros that year, but I would have liked to win at least one game.
Page 1 of 2