Page 1 of 2
There have been several threads about No-Cash, use the search bar. I'm pretty sure everyone here has heard of them.
I'm the type of nigga that's built to last
If you fuck with me, I'll put my foot in your ass
See, I don't give a fuck cause I keep bailin
Yo, what the fuck are they yellin?!

GANGSTA, GANGSTA
Not a fan myself
Also, totally off-topic but has anyone heard the Gallows cover of the Ruts 'Staring at the Rude Boys'?
Made me They even seem to have spelt it 'bois' Avril-stylee
Super Leeds and Classy Cas!
Last edited by GreenDayChris at Oct 25, 2007,
yeah I like em, Lyrics are really good but music isn't really my style, nowhere near as good as choking v or LoC
Quote by original=punk
psht, i bet they're just a gay band like the clash who ripped off the dead kennedies

I heard they were emo.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
Quote by GreenDayChris
Not a fan myself
Also, totally off-topic but has anyone heard the Gallows cover of the Ruts 'Staring at the Rude Boys'?

I can't stand the Gallows. I don't understand why they're grouped with punk either.
Also, now the Youtube comments on the original are now all just "The Gallows do this better, this falls flat", and I'm like piss off you morons
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
I like no cash but when it comes down to it in my opinion The Mad Conductor > No Cash.
i like no cash but the record store i use to go to (all ages) sold the only cd they had by them for like 15 pounds, so sadly i never got it.
there not emo..emos r fags that wanna get attention...a have 2 admit left over crack is better...isnt the mad conducter like reggea...ive heard a few songs there really hard 2 find

Quote by original=punk
emo phags
Quote by SIRxHAOS
there not emo..emos r fags that wanna get attention...a have 2 admit left over crack is better...isnt the mad conducter like reggea...ive heard a few songs there really hard 2 find
He was joking
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by axeslash
I heard they were emo.

Sadness is all I've ever known.
Inside my retched body it's grown.
It has eaten me away, to what the **** I am today.
There's nothing left for me to say.
There's nothing there for me to hate.
There's no feelings, and there's no thoughts.
My body's left to ****ing rot.
Life sucks, life sucks, life sucks, life sucks.

It has been ****ing this way, since my ****ing waking day.
To this ****ing land of waste.
We're worked, erased, and then replaced.
Boredom has taken over my brain.
Chilled the blood inside my veins
Left me in this place insane.
All in sickness and in pain.
Life sucks, life sucks, life sucks, life sucks.

Everyday we gotta rot away in school
I'm feeling like a ****ing fool
I HATE EVERYONE, they all hate me in return.
People bitching off my ear.
I can no longer ****ing hear.
Nothing ever goes my way.
And it's never gonna ****ing change.
Life sucks, life sucks, life sucks, life sucks
I hate my life, I hate my life, I hate my life, I hate my life!
I hate my life, I hate my life, I hate my life, I hate my life!

GANGSTA, GANGSTA
Trapped inside these walls
With nowhere to go
And nothing to do,
I'm alone and depressed
Patience to the test,
Dagger at my chest,
Cut into my wrist
To relieve some of this stress

GANGSTA, GANGSTA
we were joking, man, i love no cash, i can relate to alot of their songs like Homelife Is A Drag, it speaks to me a bit better than CV and LOC cause i don't smoke crack and don't squat yet.
^ I love No-Cash too. I know you guys were joking, but I was simply pointing out the fact that they are pretty emo.

GANGSTA, GANGSTA
Quote by SIRxHAOS

Yea the Mad Conductor is more reggae. Hard to explain really. The use some odd things but I really like it. It grew on me. Chris's voice has obviously changed since his No Cash days.
Quote by Time Again
Yea the Mad Conductor is more reggae. Hard to explain really. The use some odd things but I really like it. It grew on me. Chris's voice has obviously changed since his No Cash days.

i've once heard them described as "hep hop", which i think fits very well.
And clenching your fist for the ones like us
Who are oppressed by the figures of beauty,
You fixed yourself, you said, "Well, never mind,
We are ugly, but we have the music."
Quote by GreenDayChris
Not a fan myself

Gallows is such a ****ty band.

About No Cash: They're ****ty, unoriginal band. They didn't even copy a good band. At least Choking Victim/Leftover Crack are original even though they suck. No Cash is just terrible. I don't get why everyone puts them on a pedestal.
Quote by hardrock1315
Gallows is such a ****ty band.

About No Cash: They're ****ty, unoriginal band. They didn't even copy a good band. At least Choking Victim/Leftover Crack are original even though they suck. No Cash is just terrible. I don't get why everyone puts them on a pedestal.

I actually don't see Choking Victim as that original. It's basically just an American version of old Citizen Fish, but with crazy vocals and a different lyrical style.

I don't understand what's so great about No-Cash either. I love them, but I wouldn't say they're the best. They're wildly popular among street punks, though...

GANGSTA, GANGSTA
Quote by SIRxHAOS

Thanks for pointing out what emos are for us. We would be lost without the insight of a 14 year-old. Why don't you tell us what punk is? You seem to know a lot, we could all learn from you.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
UR WELCOME IF U EVER WANT 2 NO ANYTHING ELSE JUST ASK...WHATS TWISTING UR NIPPLE TAKE A CHILL PILL
Quote by axeslash
Thanks for pointing out what emos are for us. We would be lost without the insight of a 14 year-old. Why don't you tell us what punk is? You seem to know a lot, we could all learn from you.
^ Chill pills are illegal where axe lives.

GANGSTA, GANGSTA
no cash is that rap punk thing right?

cuzzzzzzzz...... that band SUCKS
I love all forms of Rock 'n' Roll, past and NOT present
Quote by JesusOfSbrbia
^ Chill pills are illegal where axe lives.

Everything fun is illegal where I live.
Quote by Mav-16
no cash is that rap punk thing right?

cuzzzzzzzz...... that band SUCKS

The only rap song they had that I can think of is "Gasoline", and I think it's really, really good.

GANGSTA, GANGSTA
No cash is the **** who ever doesint like them can go **** themselves there right up there with loc and cv and i think chris from no cash is and idiot for breaking up no cash and goin to the mad conductor no cash is way better
Quote by bass4life666
No cash is the **** who ever doesint like them can go **** themselves there right up there with loc and cv and i think chris from no cash is and idiot for breaking up no cash and goin to the mad conductor no cash is way better
WHATS TWISTING UR NIPPLE TAKE A CHILL PILL

*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
lmao i wanted to say that, but i'm in a Dr Cox mood cuz i just finished watching scrubs, so i'm talking like him now<3
I didn't catch on to the Dr.Cox thing because you didn't call him Nancy
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

No-Cash is kool. I feel like they had better guitar work than Choking V and LoC. Pretty kool use of piano as well. But I couldn't ****ing stand "Gasoline". The first time, it was a kool listen, but every time after that, it was boring as hell.... and I hate how people praise that song by them. But oh well, what you gonna do?

For those interested, my band does plays ska-core, which fans of No-Cash would probably enjoy. We're called Corporation, check us out:

www.myspace.com/corporationskaband
No Cash was one of the best Crack Rock Steady bands. People who think they aren't original are only correct in that they get their influence and sound from previous Crack Rock Steady bands. I personally think they are one of the better in this genre. I wish they hadn't broken up.
I'm still a huge fan of No-Cash, because I'm a street punk and they sing about being broke and stuff and drinking. I think they are kewl but not as kewl as that band Leftover Crack, or that band that came from it, Choking Victim. I listen to No-Cash whenever I see people walking down the street giving me dirty looks for the way I look because I am who I am I don't give a **** what anybody thinks and if you don't like No-Cash well then **** you.
Quote by axeslash
I'm still a huge fan of No-Cash, because I'm a street punk and they sing about being broke and stuff and drinking. I think they are kewl but not as kewl as that band Leftover Crack, or that band that came from it, Choking Victim. I listen to No-Cash whenever I see people walking down the street giving me dirty looks for the way I look because I am who I am I don't give a **** what anybody thinks and if you don't like No-Cash well then **** you.

dude, the only true thign you've said is that they sing about drinking, other than that the band isn't "street punky" I'm suprised people don't hate on them more for "Homelife Is a Drag"
Page 1 of 2