Poll: ????
Poll Options
View poll results: ????
The Item
2 67%
The Serive
0 0%
i really don't know but I think it is radom when they put the price on it?
1 33%
Voters: 3.
They I just wanted to know this cause I'm really new to online buying.So the question is if I was to buy a big item like a guitar and I paid everything like the shipping and the item price on ebay do I have to paid UPS or any other mailing service?The reason I ask this is because I almost bought a guitar but they said I had to paid $120(which I didn't have)for it after I paid for it on ebay.I just want to know if it depends on the service or the item and did you encounter this beofre?If so please tell what you did.

sorry for spelling service wrong.
Last edited by Mr.Abomination at Oct 24, 2007,
I've seen it before where it was really high if the seller is from another country, or if they just want more money.

Edit: So, no I wouldn't buy from them.
Quote by codynw42
i am stupid enuff to do it becuz i just did. i feel nothing, there is no high and im not dizzy or anything... its just nasty.

Ryu Hayabusa of the UG Society of Ninjas
Last edited by whenshoesattack at Oct 24, 2007,
So are you asking if you need to pay extra money after you have paid for an item and shipping? The answer is NO. If a seller ever asks you for extra money after the transaction has been completed, report that motherf*cker and ask for you money refunded back to you.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466
So are you asking if you need to pay extra money after you have paid for an item and shipping? The answer is NO. If a seller ever asks you for extra money after the transaction has been completed, report that motherf*cker and ask for you money refunded back to you.
No. UPS said I had to pay extra.
the seller should be responsible after the transaction is completed
Quote by cnut
When I was eight, me and my best friend started "practicing for girls".
Which involved us going into the woods, and him sticking his dick in my ass.
The last time we did it, his sister caught us.

use AVG as your anti-virus
Quote by bananasislegend
the seller should be responsible after the transaction is completed

+1

You should never have to pay for shipping twice. It's the seller's responsibility to pay for that!
Leader of The Cult of Echoes, for those who believe 23 min. of Pink Floyd Epicness just isn't enough.

Pm Alex the Red if you're interested

I'm a member I Pignose Amps Club. PM Woodenbanman if your interested.